Disney Has Lost $50 Billion So Far

Lol @ We need a law prohibiting teachers from teaching kids gay sex or else kids will be taught gay sex

I swear to God you reactionary right-wing morons are pathetic...

All you folks do is manufacture bullshit grievances, and then push bullshit solutions to solve a problem you yourselves made up...

Because when it comes to solving REAL SOCIO-ECONOMIC problems; their policies consistently suck
Tell us why it’s so important to you to talk to other peoples 5 year olds about deviant sex practices?

Tell us why it’s so important to you to talk to other peoples 5 year olds about deviant sex practices?
So 5 year olds will know when their local priest, pastor, or gym coach is touching them inappropriately.....

We know how kids being aware of REAL CHILD PREDATORS really triggers you Bible thumping, child-marriage pushing, sex trafficking right-wingers

So 5 year olds will know when their local priest, pastor, or gym coach is touching them inappropriately.....

We know how kids being aware of REAL CHILD PREDATORS really triggers you Bible thumping, child-marriage pushing, sex trafficking right-wingers
So all homosexuals are to be considered as probable sexual predators to children.
Well that we can agree upon.

By the way, name the teachers who are doing this??

Why do you dic suckers think you can just throw blanket accusations out without being able to show one shred of proof??

If there are thousands and thousands of teachers across the country teaching children to have gay sex, grooming them to be sexually abused -- name them.....

So all homosexuals are to be considered as probable sexual predators to children.
Well that we can agree upon.
Show me where I said "all homosexuals are sexual predators"??

But since you are making the claim (as most right-wing bigots do) that all homosexuals are probable child sex predators - are you saying that we should craft laws that targets homosexuals??

If so, campaign on it....all Republicans should be crafting laws that target, oh wait! -- they are.....

By the way, name the teachers who are doing this??

Why do you dic suckers think you can just throw blanket accusations out without being able to show one shred of proof??

If there are thousands and thousands of teachers across the country teaching children to have gay sex, grooming them to be sexually abused -- name them.....
So you are clueless why Virginia went from blue to red in landslides last year. Sorry, I’m not going to waste my time trying to educate someone so clueless.

But since you are making the claim (as most right-wing bigots do) that all homosexuals are probable child sex predators - are you saying that we should craft laws that targets homosexuals??

If so, campaign on it....all Republicans should be crafting laws that target, oh wait! -- they are.....
You’re the one saying you want to talk to kids about deviant sex because of child predators, you tell us.

So you are clueless why Virginia went from blue to red in landslides last year. Sorry, I’m not going to waste my time trying to educate someone so clueless.
In other words, you can't name a single teacher out of the "1000's and 1000's" who are teaching 6 yr olds to have gay sex?? Cool...didn't think so..

but I can show you a whole entire Republican controlled state legislature trying to pass a law that in essence, legalized child marriage.....more than one state legislature too...

I can also show you the Black Democrat woman who helped to end child sex marriage in her state......why can't you name a single teacher, pussy??

In other words, you can't name a single teacher out of the "1000's and 1000's" who are teaching 6 yr olds to have gay sex?? Cool...didn't think so..

but I can show you a whole entire Republican controlled state legislature trying to pass a law that in essence, legalized child marriage.....more than one state legislature too...

I can also show you the Black Democrat woman who helped to end child sex marriage in her state......why can't you name a single teacher, pussy??

I have no doubt you believe it’s a good thing public schools don’t tell parents that their daughter was raped by a man pretending to be female. Most people who want to talk to 5 year olds about deviant sex think that way.

LOL

So you teach them the 72 genders for their protection.

RIGHT..........

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Protecting young children is targeting homo's....................LMAO.

Protecting young children is targeting homo's....................LMAO.

Why are you so much of a pussy that you refuse to answer the question??

Show me how demonizing teachers would have stopped this GOP official from molesting kids??

What math textbooks caused this pastor to molest children???

How is all of this manufactured bullshit about teachers making 6 yr olds have gay sex supposed to lower healthcare costs, boost wages, etc??

Like I said before...you right-wingers are morons....

Why are you so much of a pussy that you refuse to answer the question??

Show me how demonizing teachers would have stopped this GOP official from molesting kids??

What math textbooks caused this pastor to molest children???

How is all of this manufactured bullshit about teachers making 6 yr olds have gay sex supposed to lower healthcare costs, boost wages, etc??

Like I said before...you right-wingers are morons....
You’re the one claiming you need to talk to 5 year olds about 72 genders and changing sex on a whim in order to protect them from homosexuals. It’s your case to make and defend, nobody else’s.

Because I refuse to play your TROLL GAME.......The topic is not about our side but yours thinking you have the right to teach your BS to other people's kids........

You only do this to divert the subject away from your BS............Many do that here. Coyote is famous for it.

Again............why is your business to teach other people's kids about sex at that age...........

America has SPOKEN LOUDLY...........IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

You’re the one claiming you need to talk to 5 year olds about 72 genders and changing sex on a whim in order to protect them from homosexuals. It’s your case to make and defend, nobody else’s.
I am saying that 5 and 6 yr olds were ALREADY being talked to in regards to protecting themselves from child predators...for years....YEARS!!

Why didn't you dic suckers say something about it then??

Oh I know why, because you were too busy fearmongering about how gay marriage was going to be the end of civilization....

And as usual, when you lose yet another BS culture war...you dumb asses make up another one...because providing real solutions is not what Conservatives are good at ...Conservatives are good at fearmongering in the pursuit of stopping progress..and maintaining their power....

Lol @ We need a law prohibiting teachers from teaching kids gay sex or else kids will be taught gay sex

I swear to God you reactionary right-wing morons are pathetic...

All you folks do is manufacture bullshit grievances, and then push bullshit solutions to solve a problem you yourselves made up...

Because when it comes to solving REAL SOCIO-ECONOMIC problems; their policies consistently suck
And yet, there is not even a single economic success that Democrats can point to.

Their ridiculously racist lending policies led DIRECTLY to the financial meltdown of 2008.

And now today, Biden only took THIRTY DAYS to move inflation from 1% to 5%.

Democraps are not ones to talk about economics.

Forum List

Back