Disney Has Lost $50 Billion So Far

What part of wanting to protect innocent 5 year old children from the disgusting left wing liberal sexual exploitation in trying to teach them "sexuality" things is "unethical" and "corrupt"?

The part where you demonize gay people... that would be the place.

Where would conservatives be without someone to hate?

Sorry .............Keep your progress...........and your 72 genders BS.
That progress includes the following:

Gay rights...
Labor rights...
Consumer protections
Voting Rights -- (For black folks and women)
Handicap rights

Yea, I get it....stop all that progress...just keep things as they were in the "good old days" of the 1950's -- but good for who?

That progress includes the following:

Gay rights...
Labor rights...
Consumer protections
Voting Rights -- (For black folks and women)
Handicap rights

Yea, I get it....stop all that progress...just keep things as they were in the "good old days" of the 1950's -- but good for who?
Last time I looked 5 year old don't give a shit about that and don't matter with that.

Are you for 5 year olds working now..........lmao

Florida is going to have to pick up the 1 billion dollar bond that Disney has before this goes through

And Orange County is going to have to foot a new 170 million dollar bill for services Disney is now covering

That means a hefty tax increase

Florida is going to have to pick up the 1 billion dollar bond that Disney has before this goes through

And Orange County is going tohave to foot a new 170 million dollar bill for services Disney is now covering

Floridians probably won't like that.

And Orange County is going to have to foot a new 170 million dollar bill for services Disney is now covering

Fine. Tax Disney. Raise their rates.

Good luck with that in Court........Someone put up a good video from a lawyer down there...........Disney will pay it.

I raised five children. American school children have been taught stranger danger and to report inappropriate touching for over 60 years. Do you have any children?
Parents say don't talk to strangers too...............This in no way justifies teaching the BS your side is pushing...........nor not telling parents or LYING TO PARENTS about your children in school

Parents say don't talk to strangers too...............This in no way justifies teaching the BS your side is pushing...........nor not telling parents or LYING TO PARENTS about your children in school

No one is PUSHING actual sex ed details to 5-8 yr old kids.

What you take issue with is acknowledging that LGBT people exist...which by the way is pretty self evident with same sex parents etc.

What you take issue with is acknowledging that LGBT people exist...which by the way is pretty self evident with same sex parents etc.
Virtue signaling and nothing more. Your side attempts to preach acceptance at a early age.

It is for the parents to decide that NOT THE TEACHERS.

The law is fair............The law was started out of the SCHOOLS violating PARENT'S RIGHTS in the state of Florida.

Disney is getting smacked down in their stocks..............time for them to mind their own business on other people's children.

I raised five children. American school children have been taught stranger danger and to report inappropriate touching for over 60 years. Do you have any children?
See?

You prove my point yet again.

I ask you who is we, and you respond by saying "I" raised five children.

We is I.

YOU are the one who taught them about inappropriate touching.

It's the PARENTS' job, and no one else's.

Bullshit.

You're a proven liar.

Horseshit.

You have NO FUCKING CLUE what anyone takes issue with.

Fuck you, hate mongering leftard trash.

See?

You prove my point yet again.

I ask you who is we, and you respond by saying "I" raised five children.

We is I.

YOU are the one who taught them about inappropriate touching.

It's the PARENTS' job, and no one else's.
Schools reinforced parental teaching. What is your problem? Lots of parents are lazy.

Schools reinforced parental teaching. What is your problem? Lots of parents are lazy.
By LYIING TO THE PARENTS.....Giving them new names.........asking them which bathroom they would like to use...........Giving them advise and saying if you think you are a woman with a wanker it's NORMAL.

Then telling the kids don't tell your parents this................Parents have NO RIGHT TO KNOW.............

This is what started this..........And it is in Federal Court.

Forum List

Back