Diversity is Stupidity

It's only racist if it's untrue.
Only a pc idiot refuses to admit it.
Marrying her opened my eyes, because I remember when I was as ignorant as you are. Some day blacks will take responsibility for themselves rather than blaming whites for all of their problems, but I'm not holding my breath.

Not getting into families...

But frankly, guy, it seems like you have some serious racist issues.

There's a lot more to multiculturalism than genital mutilation. It also means art, music, literature, etc. Walter Williams and the OP can think what they want, but I'm not giving up my pizza Fridays and sushi Saturdays.
It was OBVIOUSLY an extreme example to make the point. But I like that you admit that sushi is more important to you that standing against genital mutilation. Are you offended by Native American efforts to maintain their cultural identity in the face of assimilation?
I've admitted to nothing of the sort. That's just BULLSHIT. There's a difference between remembering your past and rejecting other cultures.

You state that there is more to "multiculturalism than genital mutilation".

That is an admission that genital mutilation is part of multiculturalism.

And you still embrace multiculturalism because of "pizza and sushi".

If you don't understand the implication of accepting multiculturalism, with it's belief that all cultures are equal, then you should thank me for bringing it to your attention.

Please let me know what adjustments you are making in your position on the issue.

"There's a difference between remembering your past and rejecting other cultures."

See, the problem with that is that I have too often read such slightly unclear statements and had responded appropriately and then had lefties claim that I was misrepresenting what they said.

So, could you be more clear and give me a solid yes or no to my question, ie Are you offended by Native American efforts to maintain their cultural identity in the face of assimilation? IN addition to any nuance you want to add, of course.

There's a lot more to multiculturalism than genital mutilation. It also means art, music, literature, etc. Walter Williams and the OP can think what they want, but I'm not giving up my pizza Fridays and sushi Saturdays.
It was OBVIOUSLY an extreme example to make the point. But I like that you admit that sushi is more important to you that standing against genital mutilation. Are you offended by Native American efforts to maintain their cultural identity in the face of assimilation?
There's a difference between maintaining your native culture and not wanting to fit in to a society.
In my experience that's usually just the immigrant generation. The kids born here usually want to fit in. Radicalized Muslim youth, for example, are the exception, not the rule.

Which must be a great comfort to the dead and maimed and their families and friends.

It's only racist if it's untrue.
Only a pc idiot refuses to admit it.
Marrying her opened my eyes, because I remember when I was as ignorant as you are. Some day blacks will take responsibility for themselves rather than blaming whites for all of their problems, but I'm not holding my breath.

Not getting into families...

But frankly, guy, it seems like you have some serious racist issues.

You are a fool if you assume those on the right of misogynists. And by insulting us, you managed to avoid addressing the point of the thread. Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.
It's how the Regressive Left rolls.

It is incredible to me that people think that coming into a conversation and just insulting people, is making some type of valid point.

I cannot wrap my mind around what their self image must be.

Don't they realize their actions are the actions of an asshole?
It's kind of insulting, because they appear to think we won't notice.

On the other hand, it may just be that THEY don't notice.

:laugh:

That is what really pisses me off.

The disrespect of being told obvious bullshit, and being lied to, with lies that only a complete moron would fall for.

You're talking about Trump supporters, right?

Take for example the lie that it is racist to want to deport illegals.

Or that it is crazy to want to bring back manufacturing jobs.

Lies that are so transparent that it is an insult to your intelligence when someone tells them to you.

There's nothing skeevier than a bunch of misogynists complaining about other misogynists.
You are a fool if you assume those on the right of misogynists. And by insulting us, you managed to avoid addressing the point of the thread. Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.
It's how the Regressive Left rolls.

It is incredible to me that people think that coming into a conversation and just insulting people, is making some type of valid point.

I cannot wrap my mind around what their self image must be.

Don't they realize their actions are the actions of an asshole?

Quit yer whining, mary.

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg

Liberal policies at work. The slums were created because they weren't forced to live among native borns. The slums were created because everywhere Muslims live in great numbers they start regressing and then long for Sharia. They want things to be like it was hundreds of years ago. This kind of society cannot function in a modern Western culture.

Guy, you are j ust exposing your racism...

The slums were created for the same reason why slums exist- to marginalize a minority.
You mean they wanted to marginalize a minority that has only been in Europe in barely significant numbers since the 70s?

How stupid are you?

Could this be intentional?
The question at the very core of all this.

They're supporting the spread of an intolerant religion throughout Europe that refuses to assimilate, directly in the face of what's happening. Every day.

Is it because they want some kind of payback to the West, or is it that they're so consumed by their ideology that they don't see?
Diversity is being misused to take over the system. Putting blacks in positions of power so they can discriminate against whites. It's human nature to subjugate those who are different from you. Why else would they sow the seeds of racial hatred if they weren't setting up a government sponsored racist culture against whites.
I remain curious about their motivations regarding my point, though. Either they feel it's deserved or their ideology is blind to it.

There could be another answer too, of course, but getting an honest answer is impossible.

Your point isn't based in reality. The motivation for me is that we are a nation with freedom of religion and we are as great as we are BECAUSE we are diverse. Simple stuff, genius.
Prove it....

From the great Walter Williams...

Multiculturalism: A Failed Concept
Leftist diversity advocates and multiculturalists are right to argue that people of all races, religions and cultures should be equal in the eyes of the law. But their argument borders on idiocy when they argue that one set of cultural values cannot be judged superior to another and that to do so is Eurocentrism.

That’s unbridled nonsense. Ask a diversity/multiculturalism advocate: Is forcible female genital mutilation, as practiced in nearly 30 sub-Saharan African and Middle Eastern countries, a morally equivalent cultural value? Slavery is practiced in northern Sudan. In most of the Middle East, there are numerous limits placed on women, such as prohibitions on driving, employment, and education. Under Islamic law, in some countries, female adulterers face death by stoning, and thieves are punished by having their hand severed. In some African and Middle Eastern countries, homosexuality is a crime, in some cases punishable by death. Are all these cultural values morally equivalent to those of the West?

The radical left would answer that question with a YES, which can only mean they have lost their minds.

Walter Williams - Multiculturalism: A Failed Concept

Both in Europe and in the U.S., multiculturalism is a leftist elitist vision with its roots in academia. The intellectual elite, courts and government agencies push an agenda that is anything but a defense of individual rights, freedom from the conformity and a live-and-let-live philosophy. Instead, multiculturalism/diversity is an agenda for all kinds of conformity — conformity in ideas, actions and speech. It calls for re-education programs where diversity managers indoctrinate students, faculty members, employees, managers and executives on what’s politically correct thinking. Part of that lesson is nonjudgmentalism, where one is taught that one lifestyle is just as worthy as another and all cultures and their values are morally equivalent.

Western values are superior to all others. But one need not be a Westerner to hold Western values. A person can be Chinese, Japanese, Jewish, African or Arab and hold Western values. By the way, it is no accident that Western values of reason and individual rights have produced unprecedented health, life expectancy, wealth and comfort for the ordinary person. There’s an indisputable positive relationship between liberty and standards of living. There is also indisputable evidence that we in the West are unwilling to defend ourselves from barbarians. Just look at our response to the recent Orlando massacre, in which we’ve focused our energies on guns rather than on terrorists.

To the radical Left, anyone who says "western values are superior to all others," is automatically labeled a racist and a bigot. The lack of intellectual thought by the Left, is leading us all down a dangerous path. Could this be intentional?

Donald needs to stop marrying and impregnating the eastern European women. Can't he find some nice young Shiska in NY?

Dumbest thing said on the internets on Wednesday:

Diversity is being misused to take over the system. Putting blacks in positions of power so they can discriminate against whites. It's human nature to subjugate those who are different from you. Why else would they sow the seeds of racial hatred if they weren't setting up a government sponsored racist culture against whites.

Actually, you're the dumbest thing.

Forum List

Back