Dnc convention expected to do 25 abortions on site Mon and Tues.

And how many of those 25 do you think got pregnant on purpose just so they could participate in this madness?

I’m think 25 out of 25.

It’s how sick and disgusting the democrats have become.

What degenerates
Wow. You manufactured a strawman out of thin air, then attacked it.

This is your level of intellect.

Sad.

The answer to abortion is to institute a federal law that makes any state that has legal abortion, except in the case of rape, take all laws off the books mandating child support.

If the woman elects not to abort, then that “choice” is on her.

Betcha legal abortion would be voted down in a heartbeat.
I see. Your answer to abortion is MOAR cruelty.

Run on that. Harris wins.

Wow. You manufactured a strawman out of thin air, then attacked it.

This is your level of intellect.

Sad.

I see. Your answer to abortion is MOAR cruelty.

Run on that. Harris wins.

What cruelty. It’s all about choice, right? And, the left claims the fetus is nothing more than a parasite. What’s cruel about killing a parasite?

Last edited:
That's the only name for the intentional taking of a human life. Can't wait to see how you try to spin it.

So the military killing of other people in war or a battle is murder? It was the intentional taking of a human life?

Or do you make exceptions to your rule?

So the military killing of other people in war or a battle is murder? It was the intentional taking of a human life?

Or do you make exceptions to your rule?
Yes, since in war a soldiers kills, not just to protect his own life, but others. And the others don’t just include his fellow soldiers, but the citizens of his country.

Now onward. If the intent is to allow abortion as a way to control birth then, how can another person be held liable if the woman refuses to use birth control without the man’s knowledge?

Yes, since in war a soldiers kills, not just to protect his own life, but others. And the others don’t just include his fellow soldiers, but the citizens of his country.

Now onward. If the intent is to allow abortion as a way to control birth then, how can another person be held liable if the woman refuses to use birth control without the man’s knowledge?
Every man, should assume, the woman they chose to lay, is NOT on birth control.

Forum List

Back