DNC getting ready to release the Kraken on Donald Trump

Alot of that stuff would have been better suited for Republican usage during the primaries, and won't be of value to Democrats between now and November.

Hillary mentioned on 60 Minutes last night that she was going to go after Donald on ever vile mean thing he has ever done to other people. The gloves are now off.

Oh Yeah--they've been waiting patiently until after he secured the nomination. It's going to be a freakin slaughter.

I don't get it, what's the punchline?

I just gave you a link with links to 2000 others.

Did you really believe you were going to install a Chimpanzee nominee in the Oval office over Hillary's emails? Really?

:wtf:

What? When did I say that? And you follow it up with "really?" Grow up. I've not only repeatedly posted anti-Trump threads, but I said I am not a supporter in THIS POST. Yet you blew past that to get right to your crap

After their done with Trump--. Well lets just put is this way, this election is going to go down and make history for the landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

Ronald Reagan won that title with a 49 state landslide and Hillary Clinton just may break it with a 50 state landslide victory.

You're an idiot. Yeah, Trump is neck and neck with the Hildabeast, but he's going to lose every State. You're just masturbating now.

Maybe you could go back to what I actually did say and address that. The idea that Trump is scary and Hillary isn't is categorically crap. Hillary is the establishment politician that has fucked over the country repeatedly.

But you do have Democrat down. Oh, you think they are the same, do you kaz? That makes you a Trump supporter, you all think Trump is the same as Hillary.

Moron

Hillary mentioned on 60 Minutes last night that she was going to go after Donald on ever vile mean thing he has ever done to other people. The gloves are now off.

Oh Yeah--they've been waiting patiently until after he secured the nomination. It's going to be a freakin slaughter.

Did you really believe you were going to install a Chimpanzee nominee in the Oval office over Hillary's emails? Really?

What? When did I say that? And you follow it up with "really?" Grow up. I've not only repeatedly posted anti-Trump threads, but I said I am not a supporter in THIS POST. Yet you blew past that to get right to your crap

After their done with Trump--. Well lets just put is this way, this election is going to go down and make history for the landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.

Ronald Reagan won that title with a 49 state landslide and Hillary Clinton just may break it with a 50 state landslide victory.

You're an idiot. Yeah, Trump is neck and neck with the Hildabeast, but he's going to lose every State. You're just masturbating now.

Maybe you could go back to what I actually did say and address that. The idea that Trump is scary and Hillary isn't is categorically crap. Hillary is the establishment politician that has fucked over the country repeatedly.

But you do have Democrat down. Oh, you think they are the same, do you kaz? That makes you a Trump supporter, you all think Trump is the same as Hillary.

Moron

It's no joke--there is no punchline, and if you're not going to reply be specific, so I don't confuse you. My apologies.

Now that Donald Trump has secured the nomination--the DNC is going to release the Kraken on him.

You didn't really believe they showed all their cards on Trump during the primary did you?

Here we go 2000 links--on Donald Trump many of them will be coming to a T.V advertisement near you.

Real Donald Trump

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Yep, hell is coming - and it will be riding a DNC horse.

Moron

It's no joke--there is no punchline, and if you're not going to reply be specific, so I don't confuse you. My apologies.

That Trump is scary while institutional sell out politicians owned by Wall Street like Hillary Clinton aren't scary is certainly a joke

People who live in glass houses, Hillary.........
She'll never be able trump this:
Body-of-Ambassador-Libya.jpg

Someone will have to pin that on her first.

That is the same false assumption Hitlery is hoping for. Unfortunately for you both, public opinion doesn't have to wait for the government coverup. She is guilty in the eyes of the voter. What was pinned on her was her lying to the families of the dead. Would you vote for someone who took advantage of the loss of a child, to cover her own a**?
Hell no DNC, we won't vote for Hillary.

Now that Donald Trump has secured the nomination--the DNC is going to release the Kraken on him.

You didn't really believe they showed all their cards on Trump during the primary did you?

Here we go 2000 links--on Donald Trump many of them will be coming to a T.V advertisement near you.

Real Donald Trump

image.png

That is the same false assumption Hitlery is hoping for. Unfortunately for you both, public opinion doesn't have to wait for the government coverup. She is guilty in the eyes of the voter. What was pinned on her was her lying to the families of the dead. Would you vote for someone who took advantage of the loss of a child, to cover her own a**?

Right, that's what television is for, to obscure reality and confuse the voters. Many americans would like to avoid Hilary. Trouble is, you jackasses didn't offer a legit alternative. That's all the republican party had to do, find someone level headed, sane, and preferably a decent human being. And they couldn't even do that.

Right, that's what television is for, to obscure reality and confuse the voters. Many americans would like to avoid Hilary. Trouble is, you jackasses didn't offer a legit alternative. That's all the republican party had to do, find someone level headed, sane, and preferably a decent human being. And they couldn't even do that.

Dog shit would be a better alternative. It smells better, you can tell what is just by looking at it, it doesn't need investigating, and doesn't need it's own server, but we went with a businessman because America wants to go back to work and we mean business.

I wonder if she'll touch on all the dead bodies surrounding her and Bill? Talk about mean...

Nancy Ruth Owens Murdered Vince Foster While Hillary Clinton Watched
Just being attached to stories like the Vince Foster murder take the Clintons' shady dealings to a level far and away from anything they'll dig up on Trump.

Does anybody have any examples of stories they'll use? I think, just like in the primaries, any dirt anybody finds will not stick. People already have had years/decades to build their ideas of who these candidates are, so not much will shock anybody on either side. The winner is the side that can brush away controversy with less effort.

the more the liberal hates on Trump the more in love with him I become.

You are dreaming. Clinton is behind in the polls right now, and you're saying Clinton will take all 50 states. You're simply delusional.

Trump bounces into the lead - CNNPolitics.com

What's in your 2000 links. Probably nothing of any relevance.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Real Donald Trump

Trust me when I tell you Trump has an equal amount of garbage in Hillary. The funny thing is, Hillary and the DNC are doing a pretty good job of damaging themselves this week.
democrats have not had an opponent willing to actually play on their field. Most of the Republicans have been too nice to get down in the mud like they do. Trump, OTOH....

Forum List

Back