Do Americans consider Chinese racist?

Are Chinese racist?

• Total voters
Mixed race Amerasian children that were residue of the Vietnam War.
Are derisively called "Children of the Dust" by the Vietnamese people and treated very harshly and forced to live in abject poverty.

Last edited:
Been there done that got the t-shirt. And the wife. And the kids.

But... why pick on the Chinese? Koreans can be intensely racist too. Generally speaking, Asia is a LOT more racist than anywhere in the Western hemisphere.

With the possible exception of a particular federal prison in Florida ...
True. I should’ve said Asians.

Been there done that got the t-shirt. And the wife. And the kids.

But... why pick on the Chinese? Koreans can be intensely racist too. Generally speaking, Asia is a LOT more racist than anywhere in the Western hemisphere.

With the possible exception of a particular federal prison in Florida ...
Being racist is human nature. All we can do is try to work against that.

In Japan there are some businesses and restaurants that have a sign out front by the entrance in english, "Japanese only, No foreigners allowed".
Yup and those restaurants are run by the Japanese version of Stormfront.
Old fucktards that can't let go of the past.
Cultural change is just hitting th slower than it did us because they are so isolated.

The CCP is extremely racist. And kids in China are brought up to be racist. They teach it to kids in school.

What an asinine question.

An entire people are nothing. A PERSON may or may not be racist. The ________ people are not.

Well, that's not entirely true. It is my understanding that Asian cultures in general lend themselves more to the idea of seeing people members of collective groups, rather than as strictly individuals. Mind you, I was told this by my Chinese mother-in-law, my Korean sister-in-law, and my Vietnamese aunt, so . . .

I didn’t know where to put this thread so mods, if it needs moved, please move it.

Do Americans view Chinese as racist?

Everyone saying this is a stupid question, I agree. But I recently saw this video…

No

Well, that's not entirely true. It is my understanding that Asian cultures in general lend themselves more to the idea of seeing people members of collective groups, rather than as strictly individuals. Mind you, I was told this by my Chinese mother-in-law, my Korean sister-in-law, and my Vietnamese aunt, so . . .
That is objectively true. I do not think that collective group is at a high level though. I think it is more on the level of family rather than race.

That is, however, NOT what the op asked. he said Chinese, not China or Chinese culture in general. It is worded specifically talking about an entire group of people by race. It was a racist question to begin with which is awfully ironic. Culture varies a LOT on geography as well.

Either way, one of the deepest evils ever is the abandonment of the supremacy of the individual for the supremacy of the group. That is the underlying assertion in the question as asked.

That is objectively true. I do not think that collective group is at a high level though. I think it is more on the level of family rather than race.

That is, however, NOT what the op asked. he said Chinese, not China or Chinese culture in general. It is worded specifically talking about an entire group of people by race. It was a racist question to begin with which is awfully ironic. Culture varies a LOT on geography as well.

Either way, one of the deepest evils ever is the abandonment of the supremacy of the individual for the supremacy of the group. That is the underlying assertion in the question as asked.
Ever heard someone say white people are racist?

I refer you to the ad in my original post. That’s why I asked about the Chinese. Coulda also said Asian and it wouldn’t have been much different.

Ever heard someone say white people are racist?

I refer you to the ad in my original post. That’s why I asked about the Chinese. Coulda also said Asian and it wouldn’t have been much different.
Yes I have heard the statement white people are racist.

And that is a monumentally moronic statement as well.

Americans don't know anything about China or Chinese people. Just some political talking points that fade in and out of popularity.
Study them at their worst. And what they will do to you when totally empowered.

Forum List

Back