Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

because he did,,,I dont want to lie to you

The word prosecution never came out of Biden’s mouth in that video. True or false?

it didnt need to,,the act of having him fired did it for him,,,

actions speak louder than words,,

That’s your opinion. Not a fact.

You cannot factually claim that Biden bragged about stopping the prosecution as Trump did. Trump lied.

yes I can,,,and what did trump lie about?? he was going off a lot more than that,,,
You said yourself that Biden didn’t say prosecution. How could he brag about stopping a prosecution if he doesn’t say anything about a prosecution?

You’re interpreting his words and claiming it’s a fact. It’s not.

back you your semantics,,,

if a person being charged with a crime murdered the witness did he stop them from testifying???

by your standards the answer is no,,,

can a fired prosecutor continue prosecutions? again, I get it, it's in english, and you have issues with the language.

One, that assumes a prosecution existed. It didn’t. Two, yes, a prosecution can continue if the prosecutor is fired. Prosecutors change out of cases from time to time. Three, Biden never bragged about having a prosecution stopped.

You lie.
it didn't, how the fk do you know? son, that's just childish by your own standards.

A prosecution starts with an indictment. There was no indictment.

You lie.
you have no fking idea how ukraine does their work. fk man, you sank.

Where’s the prosecution. Show me.
he was fired. I did.

The word prosecution never came out of Biden’s mouth in that video. True or false?

You cannot factually claim that Biden bragged about stopping the prosecution as Trump did. Trump lied.
did biden ask to have the prosecutor fired, yes or no? come on big guy step out
Yes.

Easy.

Did he say he stopped a prosecution? Yes or no.
since he got the prosecutor fired, yes he stopped a prosecution.

easy

Yes.

Easy.

he didnt have to say it,,,his actions speak for themselves,,,

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
1. They were already investigated and nothing was found. 2. They have absolutely nothing to do with the impeachment: what Drumph did was abuse of power. Whether the Bidens did anything wrong is completely irrelevant. Drumph had no right to withhold funds approved by Congress for his personal vendetta against Joe Biden. End of. If you folks can't get that through your heads, you're as obtuse as it is possible to be.

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
A fair nonpartisan investigation of a candidate in an election year can not be accomplished. It is and will remain a political issue as long as Biden is a candidate. Regardless of the desire of the president to expose his political opposition, an impeachment trial is not the right place.

1. They were already investigated and nothing was found. 2. They have absolutely nothing to do with the impeachment: what Drumph did was abuse of power. Whether the Bidens did anything wrong is completely irrelevant. Drumph had no right to withhold funds approved by Congress for his personal vendetta against Joe Biden. End of. If you folks can't get that through your heads, you're as obtuse as it is possible to be.
nope. sorry. you're factually incorrect. you must be a leftist.

its been well established thats not why he delayed the aid,,,

yes I can,,,and what did trump lie about?? he was going off a lot more than that,,,
You said yourself that Biden didn’t say prosecution. How could he brag about stopping a prosecution if he doesn’t say anything about a prosecution?

if a person being charged with a crime murdered the witness did he stop them from testifying???

This is about what the murderer said. Trump very clearly said that Biden said something which he didn’t say. If Biden has said he stopped a prosecution it would be an admission that a prosecution even existed and would be quite incriminating. Biden didn’t do so.

I know it sounds like semantics but has a big impact. It changes Biden’s statement completely.

This is why you can’t just substitute your interpretation for what Biden said. It’s just an interpretation.

One, that assumes a prosecution existed. It didn’t. Two, yes, a prosecution can continue if the prosecutor is fired. Prosecutors change out of cases from time to time. Three, Biden never bragged about having a prosecution stopped.

You lie.
it didn't, how the fk do you know? son, that's just childish by your own standards.

A prosecution starts with an indictment. There was no indictment.

You lie.
you have no fking idea how ukraine does their work. fk man, you sank.

Where’s the prosecution. Show me.
he was fired. I did.

False. You didn’t show me the prosecution. Remember, prosecution and prosecutor are different words with different meanings.

You’re lying.

its been well established thats not why he delayed the aid,,,
LOL No it hasn't. It has been WELL ESTABLISHED THAT THAT IS INDEED WHY HE WITHHELD THE AID. You guys are too funny.

Sure with two stipulations.

No documents.

No witnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
there is a transcript, let's get it.

As far as I’m concerned you can investigate the Bidens all day long.

Don’t care.

The only thing that matters to me is getting rid of the narcissist/ racist/ homophobic asshole who resides in the White House out for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Easy.

he didnt have to say it,,,his actions speak for themselves,,,

Then don’t claim he said it. If you do claim he said it, it’s a lie.

This is about what the murderer said. Trump very clearly said that Biden said something which he didn’t say. If Biden has said he stopped a prosecution it would be an admission that a prosecution even existed and would be quite incriminating. Biden didn’t do so.

I know it sounds like semantics but has a big impact. It changes Biden’s statement completely.

This is why you can’t just substitute your interpretation for what Biden said. It’s just an interpretation.
here's what you're arguing the parrot is dead.

Forum List

Back