Do Black Lives Matter More In the Super Bowl Halftime Show ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
just wondered with the obvious number of ethnic races that were present during the show. Seems like some of Americans are left out. And the back/stage press/selfies tell more.

just wondered with the obvious number of ethnic races that were present during the show. Seems like some of Americans are left out. And the back/stage press/selfies tell more.

They only matter to democrats on election days........

So far you are the only one that seems to have complained. Face it. Most people love Black entertainers.
hmmm...You see my observation as a complaint. it is merely a reflection of what I saw on that program. America doesn't seem to show much diversity in the entertainment industry these days. They seem to ramrod what they wish people to believe what is talent.

So far you are the only one that seems to have complained.
Actually, this has been all over the news and people are pissed off. We dont like racist groups performing at the Super Bowl.

So far you are the only one that seems to have complained. Face it. Most people love Black entertainers.
hmmm...You see my observation as a complaint. it is merely a reflection of what I saw on that program. America doesn't seem to show much diversity in the entertainment industry these days. They seem to ramrod what they wish people to believe what is talent.
True. I must have misinterpreted the spirit of your post.

No, Black lives actually don't matter very much. They seem to only matter when one of their thug kids gets shot and the parents sue the police department for a million dollars. Until then, the thug kid can run the streets and raise hell all he wants. What Beyoncé showed was her total lack of any class and how fat and depraved she was. It actually showcased exactly who are the real racists in America. It certainly was not the Germans, the Poles, the Hispanics, the Koreans, the Asians, etc.

Actually, this has been all over the news and people are pissed off. We dont like racist groups performing at the Super Bowl.
show me a link where someone complained about the racial makeup of the performers and I will show you some whiny white people.
show me a link where someone complained about black criminals being shot for their stupidity and I will show you a feral crack whore negro.
whats your point?

show me a link where someone complained about the racial makeup of the performers and I will show you some whiny white people.
show me a link where someone complained about black criminals being shot for their stupidity and I will show you a feral crack whore negro.
whats your point?
My point is that white people complaining about the racial make up of the performers is whiny. Cant you read? BTW what did your illiterate post have to do with anything? Were you emotionally traumatized or something?

I live in this area and white folk are becoming the minority ( 90 % of the people there were kids from the area)

Who cares geeezzz

I live in this area and white folk are becoming the minority ( 90 % of the people there were kids from the area)

Who cares geeezzz
Did your niece perform? I couldnt tell if any of the dancers were her.

Who cares geeezzz

Yes she did, but she was a flower so I didn't see her.. I hope that she starts to dance..how exciting that would be.
Thank you for remembering!

Who cares geeezzz

Yes she did, but she was a flower so I didn't see her.. I hope that she starts to dance..how exciting that would be.
Thank you for remembering!
She is very pretty, Hard to forget her. If she wants it bad enough she will be there soon.

LGBT marriage was also pushed too. Fans should tell NFL "No more! " or there will be a total boycott.
I am not going to watch any more Super Bowls at least for a year or so. :D

Honestly, I wasnt planning on watching this one but my wife and daughter insisted.

:rolleyes:

Who cares geeezzz
I don't care ...but I'm guessing you would if you worked with Spanish speaking people. I have had the pleasure of working a few jobs where I had to turn a cheek and listen to others speak about me in demeaning ways and curse me out. And there was nothing I could do about it only to point out to them I knew exactly what they said to me. Then they would make sure I did not hear them again aloud.

well damn...why is the half time show so ..discussed ...yet no discussion of the cost to the tax payers of the area and the nation...how much do those fly overs run?

the nipple half time...amazing..all the objection to a nipple interrupting the hour or more of violence.....it was amazing to hear people object cause their kids were watching...

now this year...my only though was why is bruno mars doing an old song and they look a hell of a lot better in pastels...(really debbie pastels?) but i didnt get all this black panther stuff...but in all honesty i cannot name a beyoun ce song

Forum List

Back