Do Democrats have a strategy other than be annoying for the next four years?

They will continue as before

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-cry.jpg

experiment-800x420.jpg

hillary-clinton-supporters-cry-tears-rex-lead.jpg

54b3a377-ed1d-4d10-986f-4a0d1084e92d.gif

But the Democrats abandoned the working class to form a new coalition of wealthy urban elites, minorities on welfare, gays, and everyone who hates the United States and what it stands for. To appeal to these people, the Democrats turned against God, the American flag, gun rights, the police, the military, and everything the middle-class and working people believe in. This was a process that forced many Democrats out of the party, to become independents, or to join the Republican Party.

This is as I've said so many times. Liberals usually take the side of evil while conservatives usually side with the good. Any open minded Democrat will realize this and switch sides.

But the Democrats abandoned the working class to form a new coalition of wealthy urban elites, minorities on welfare, gays, and everyone who hates the United States and what it stands for. To appeal to these people, the Democrats turned against God, the American flag, gun rights, the police, the military, and everything the middle-class and working people believe in. This was a process that forced many Democrats out of the party, to become independents, or to join the Republican Party.

This is as I've said so many times. Liberals usually take the side of evil while conservatives usually side with the good. Any open minded Democrat will realize this and switch sides.
Democrats seeing a 15% Biz tax as racist being it will create jobs for 5 million blacks {aka/slavery}.

1. Annoy
2. Whine / bitch
3. Remind people about the irrelevant Popular Vote
4. Obstructionist Politics
5. Continue the Russian 'Fake News'

Well, the Republicans acted annoying for 8 years....

Then it must have worked. We have the Congress, the Senate, the majority of Governorships across the country not to mention hundreds of local positions we took from the Democrats, and now the White House.

Yeah, so if Democrats basically spend the next 4 or 8 years just being annoying, then maybe the people will decide that this is what they want.

Doesn't really matter though, does it, Democrats in power, Republicans in power, not much difference, the will of the people is still lost.

That remains to be seen. I think this time will be much different. For us Republican voters, we will finally get these representatives to start doing things WE want them to do instead of playing politics with it all. Getting rid of Commie Care is a great start, and I hope just the tip of the fuse.

Yeah, sure, bang your head against the wall and hope for gold. It didn't happen the last 30 times, but this time it'll be different, right?

But the magic word is HOPE. Yeah, he gave you some hope. Okay, he'll do what everyone else has done, and not give you the substance, but you want to believe.

Like I said, it remains to be seen. No matter what happens, it has to be better than the last eight years.

Why does it have to better than the last 8 years?

I mean, from a personal point of view, has your life got worse in the last 8 years?

Democrats seeing a 15% Biz tax as racist being it will create jobs for 5 million blacks {aka/slavery}.

Do they really? And will it really?

Tipsy you got it. The country is forever divided. That helps the country survive. If we werwere all flag waving freaks and always stood behind the country, it could not survive.

So it only survives because people are racist and unhappy?

Then it must have worked. We have the Congress, the Senate, the majority of Governorships across the country not to mention hundreds of local positions we took from the Democrats, and now the White House.

Yeah, so if Democrats basically spend the next 4 or 8 years just being annoying, then maybe the people will decide that this is what they want.

Doesn't really matter though, does it, Democrats in power, Republicans in power, not much difference, the will of the people is still lost.

That remains to be seen. I think this time will be much different. For us Republican voters, we will finally get these representatives to start doing things WE want them to do instead of playing politics with it all. Getting rid of Commie Care is a great start, and I hope just the tip of the fuse.

Yeah, sure, bang your head against the wall and hope for gold. It didn't happen the last 30 times, but this time it'll be different, right?

But the magic word is HOPE. Yeah, he gave you some hope. Okay, he'll do what everyone else has done, and not give you the substance, but you want to believe.

Like I said, it remains to be seen. No matter what happens, it has to be better than the last eight years.

Why does it have to better than the last 8 years?

I mean, from a personal point of view, has your life got worse in the last 8 years?

Much worse. I'm 56 years old, and until Commie Care invaded our country, I had health insurance my entire life (with preexisting conditions) and now I have none. I place the entire blame on this big-eared creep. I used to be able to transfer credit card balances with no fees, now every year when I do that, I have to pay fees thanks to him. His filthy bureaucracies made it much more difficult for me to work, and because of that, I don't know if I'll have a job next year or be forced to apply for disability.

I hope he drops dead. He's made my life more miserable than any other President in my lifetime. I hate him dearly.

A Democratic Congressman has announced that he will not recognize Trump as a "legitimate President."

Democratic Rep. Lewis: Trump not a 'legitimate president'

How the hell does saying this help the Democratic Party?

Were they not the ones berating Trump when he said he might not recognize the result of the election if he lost?

They said his statements were a threat to democracy?

And yet, they are doing the same exact same thing that they berated Trump for doing.

I guess it's an example of "do what I say, not what I do."

Democrats need to understand that the far-left policies of the Obama administration, and the total corrupution of Hillary Clinton, combined in a perfect storm to deprive them of more than 1000 seats of power at the federal and state level.

If they are going to have any hope of gaining power back, they must moderate their positions and clean up the dishonesty and corruption that pervades their ranks.

And they can start from abstaining from any further efforts to delegitimize this election.

The American people have spoken, and the Democrats need to start listening.

It's the same strategy that worked for the Republicans for 8 years...do you think they should change it :dunno:

Do Democrats have a strategy other than be annoying for the next four years?

I like the strategy they had the last time the GOP was in charge of the entire country.

Save the country.

And they did. Americans have short memories. Unfortunately, the GOP will remind them.

Forum List

Back