Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

What have I said against the Constitution?
A promise to disobey legislation in contravention of Article VI.

Well, let's see.....

The Founders basically said that if things get to shitty, you should rise up against the government.

Which they did.

And if it gets there again.....we'll do it again.

The military, the FBI and the CIA won't have a chance against the people who will turn on them should they try this kind of thing at the federal level.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want

Any lawful person would.

You mean anyone who's willing to shit on the Constitution.
Which among gun owners is a slim margin.

I mean anyone lawful. Gun owners follow machine gun regulations.

Were I you I wouldn't volunteer to be a gun "confiscator".
Gun owners are pussies

They don’t want to spend the rest of their lives in prison

Yo dingle berry

How many Americans were murdered /maimed/incarcerated before the American Police State decided to relax Marijuana Laws? While pot users are typically mellow gun owners like to fire back.

Ban AR-15's.

They are coming TO TAKE OUR GUNS!!!!

Get a grip.

Maybe you Stalinists ought to stop SAYING you're coming to take our guns?

I mean, we know you're liars and all, but you're hatred of civil rights makes us tend to more believe you on this one...
You only see that on Fox, super dupe.

The US defeated France in the late 1700s, Uber-Dupe.

They may would have had dominion over us, if that fleet hadn't sunk in a hurricane.

As it stands: This is America.

Most gun owners claim they are law abiding citizens and they shouldn’t be confused with those that are not

If regulations regarding background checks, registration, allowable weapons and magazine size are changed......I imagine law abiding citizens will comply

Most gun owners claim they are law abiding citizens and they shouldn’t be confused with those that are not

If regulations regarding background checks, registration, allowable weapons and magazine size are changed......I imagine law abiding citizens will comply

I imagine if things get ridiculous, leftists will get shot in the head.

Ban AR-15's.

Get a grip.

I mean, we know you're liars and all, but you're hatred of civil rights makes us tend to more believe you on this one...

They may would have had dominion over us, if that fleet hadn't sunk in a hurricane.

I thought we defeated England in the late 1700s and France helped us

You guys talk the talk

But REAL Americans follow the law

What are you?

Ban AR-15's.

Get a grip.

There was no war... And they won the war for independence for us.

Very few want to confiscate guns, super duper.

Ban AR-15's.

Get a grip.

God knows what he's talking about LOL

Ban AR-15's.

Get a grip.

God knows what he's talking about LOL
I suspect the XYZ Affair.

Ban AR-15's.

Get a grip.

It's obvious the leftist faggot posting above you does. You're a leftist too, no?
I doubt it, hater dupe bigot. Actually we are pragmatic Centristsin the real world. Of course you dupes have fallen off the Flat Earth right. You have your own imaginary planet of misinformation and hate. Democrats want background checks fixed and perhaps no more assault rifle production.

Ban AR-15's.

Get a grip.

Apparently, you don't know much about American History.

Nope....no more creeping gun control.

It's obvious the leftist faggot posting above you does. You're a leftist too, no?
I doubt it, hater dupe bigot. Actually we are pragmatic Centrists. Of course you dupes have fallen off the Flat Earth right. You have your own imaginary planet of misinformation and hate.

Riiight, so you faggot leftists aren't trying to disarm Americans, amirite? To the point where you mass murder people and blame it on some old inept guy and AR-15s when AKs and M49s were used and think we don't see what's going on?

Wrong!

Last edited:
I don't know what is funnier, the conspiracy theories, or the threats of civil war that I read about on these threads. It is kind of like a convention of extremely bad novel writers meeting in Las Vegas during a 3 day bender....

I doubt it, hater dupe bigot. Actually we are pragmatic Centrists. Of course you dupes have fallen off the Flat Earth right. You have your own imaginary planet of misinformation and hate.

Riiight, so you faggot leftists aren't trying to disarm Americans, amirite? To the point where you mass murder people and blame it on some old inept guy and AR-15s when AKs and M49s were used and think we don't see what's going on?

Wrong!
The term hater dupe was invented for you. Who needs evidence or intelligence?

You guys talk the talk

But REAL Americans follow the law

What are you?

You will be assigned the task of taking those guns from gang bangers.

Wrong!

But you wear it so well.

Wrong!

But you wear it so well.
I don't hate anyone on here. I do hate your lies though, dupes. Democrats are pussies but they are honest. The new b*******GOP are the worst Liars ever in our history.

Nope....no more creeping gun control.
Who are you going to shoot?

Tell us tough guy

Forum List

Back