Do gay people have an ax to grind with Christians?

No. I have a problem with militant atheists like yourself. I am trying to figure out if there is a correlation between people like you and homosexuals.
I see that you are into labeling. Did the poster Mudda tell you his was a "militant atheist"? Or are you making assumptions?
I know him well. Do you?
You are a friend of Mudda's? In RL?
No. I know him because he spends most of his time time here chasing me around.

Are you familiar with what he posts here? Trust me... he condemns respect for anyone who believes in God, especially Christians.
dingbat is pissed because he fails over and over to prove anything he says. :lol:
So...let me ask you...are you a militant atheist like he claims?

I know him well. Do you?

Are you familiar with what he posts here? Trust me... he condemns respect for anyone who believes in God, especially Christians.
Has he told you he is a militant atheist?
Are you familiar with what he posts here?
No...I don't stalk people....has he told you he is a militant atheist?
Why would you need to stalk him to be familiar with what he posts?

I just went back through his first three pages of posts in his profile. Every one of them was to me. Instead of asking him what he is, just go see for yourself.

I couldn't help but notice that there is quite a bit of animosity directed at Christians and I was wondering if maybe it was because Christians as a whole oppose gay marriage.

So... Do gay people have an ax to grind with Christians?

If they don't I question their sanity. If somebody believed I deserved eternity in a burning hell because of the way I was born I'd want to nuke them.

I couldn't help but notice that there is quite a bit of animosity directed at Christians and I was wondering if maybe it was because Christians as a whole oppose gay marriage.

If they don't I question their sanity. If somebody believed I deserved eternity in a burning hell because of the way I was born I'd want to nuke them.
How do you know you were born gay?

Only damned idiots believe somebody chooses to be Gay.

Why is that? Why wouldn't they choose to be gay? Is there something wrong with being gay?

DIngass,

Maybe Christians are the ones that attack and have the axe to grind with gays? Of course, you'll enjoy your double standard and think you mistreat people different than you.

On a slightly more serious note.

Do you realize the double standard here?

Christians persecuted homosexuals for centuries. Even today, many Christians churches condemn homosexuality.

The animosity started with the Christians towards the gays. Now that gays are not in the closet and not so easily persecuted, some Christians feel persecuted because some gay Americans act towards Christians as Christians have acted towards gays for decades.

It is rather ironic.

Christians are simply following the Bible's teachings. The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination unto the Lord.

Nope. The Bible says that sex between men is an abomination. Doesn't say a thing about homosexuality. Doesnt' say a thing about women having sex with women.

Wrong: It wouldn't make sense to male/male sex is wrong but not female/female sex.
Answer:
Some are under the assumption that, while the Bible condemns gay sex between men, it nowhere condemns being a lesbian/lesbianism. Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 mention men having sex with other men, but say nothing of women having sex with other women. In the Sodom and Gomorrah account in Genesis 19, the men of the cities wanted to gang rape other men. First Corinthians 6:9 mentions effeminate men, very likely referring to homosexuals, but does not mention lesbians. So, does the Bible in fact condemn male homosexuality, but not lesbianism?

Romans 1:26-27 puts this invalid assumption to rest: “Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.” Clearly, this passage puts lesbianism on equal ground with male homosexuality. Lesbianism is described as women exchanging natural relations (with men) for unnatural relations (with women). According to the Bible, being a lesbian is just as sinful as being a homosexual male.

I see that you are into labeling. Did the poster Mudda tell you his was a "militant atheist"? Or are you making assumptions?
I know him well. Do you?

dingbat is pissed because he fails over and over to prove anything he says. :lol:
So...let me ask you...are you a militant atheist like he claims?
I'm agnostic, I see no proof either way for or against the existence of a god, and am willing to change my mind either way faced with solid, real proof. So I'm actually quite the moderate. dingbat is just a frustrated little person who can't get anyone to agree to anything he says.

DIngass,

Maybe Christians are the ones that attack and have the axe to grind with gays? Of course, you'll enjoy your double standard and think you mistreat people different than you.
How have I mistreated anyone, Matthew?

Christians persecuted homosexuals for centuries. Even today, many Christians churches condemn homosexuality.

The animosity started with the Christians towards the gays. Now that gays are not in the closet and not so easily persecuted, some Christians feel persecuted because some gay Americans act towards Christians as Christians have acted towards gays for decades.

It is rather ironic.

Christians are simply following the Bible's teachings. The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination unto the Lord.

Nope. The Bible says that sex between men is an abomination. Doesn't say a thing about homosexuality. Doesnt' say a thing about women having sex with women.

Wrong: It wouldn't make sense to male/male sex is wrong but not female/female sex.
Answer:
Some are under the assumption that, while the Bible condemns gay sex between men, it nowhere condemns being a lesbian/lesbianism. Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 mention men having sex with other men, but say nothing of women having sex with other women. In the Sodom and Gomorrah account in Genesis 19, the men of the cities wanted to gang rape other men. First Corinthians 6:9 mentions effeminate men, very likely referring to homosexuals, but does not mention lesbians. So, does the Bible in fact condemn male homosexuality, but not lesbianism?

Romans 1:26-27 puts this invalid assumption to rest: “Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.” Clearly, this passage puts lesbianism on equal ground with male homosexuality. Lesbianism is described as women exchanging natural relations (with men) for unnatural relations (with women). According to the Bible, being a lesbian is just as sinful as being a homosexual male.

Of course practicing lesbianism is a sine but good luck getting Seriously to see that truth. I've already tried but she refuses to accept the plain truth of the Bible as do most folks who wish to continue in their sinful lifestyle choices.

Of course they choose to be gay. They are born male and female. They simply are happy with their depraved lifestyle.

Of course they choose to be gay. They are born male and female. They simply are happy with their depraved lifestyle.

Horse Shit......that's the view promulgated by the Right and the bible.

As well as many in the medical field.

Why is that? Why wouldn't they choose to be gay? Is there something wrong with being gay?

It is definitely a life style which would be near the bottom of my wish list. (no pun intended)

It is rather ironic.

Answer:

Of course practicing lesbianism is a sine but good luck getting Seriously to see that truth. I've already tried but she refuses to accept the plain truth of the Bible as do most folks who wish to continue in their sinful lifestyle choices.

Take your choice and shove it up your ass

It is definitely a life style which would be near the bottom of my wish list. (no pun intended)
Why?

As well as many in the medical field.

Horse Shit! You've been watching too much Fox News.

It is rather ironic.

Answer:

Take your choice and shove it up your ass

Shoving it up someone's rectum is what you do. It is not what I do,

Forum List

Back