🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do gays care what others think of their lifestyles?

Some do, apparently. Most don't i wouldn't think. Mdk and my coworker(lesbian) even makes gay jokes..
My coworker calls this little feminine dude a faggot all the time.

Some do, apparently. Most don't i wouldn't think. Mdk and my coworker(lesbian) even makes gay jokes..

MDK is a good guy. I like to poke fun at him

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
personal insecurity is the determining factor in this? Lol
Not lifestyle.

• Banned
I do have a point to make with the three threads I've created but I'm waiting for the left on the board to answer before I make it.

I do have a point to make with the three threads I've created but I'm waiting for the left on the board to answer before I make it.

Why would “the left” answer ?
There are 3 threads targeted specifically at the left. None apparently have the courage to answer.

You answer with another question?
What a fag

Well the question is geared towards gays . There are right wing gays (crazy I know ).

There are 3 threads targeted specifically at the left. None apparently have the courage to answer.

This thread is not targed to the left . It’s targeted at gay people .

You all attempt to speak for them all the time. And there are a few on this site ya know.

You all attempt to speak for them all the time. And there are a few on this site ya know.

Well I’ll say NO .

Just get to the point wh what you are doing wh these inane questions already .

America is the most tolerant Country in the world. Why do we care what "gays" think of their lifestyle anymore than we care about Mormons or Catholics or hippies or the Amish?

Forum List

Back