🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do gays care what others think of their lifestyles?

Do you care what gays think of yours?
No and I don't expect you care either. That was my point which I posted in another thread.

And in which of your drunken postings did you make your point? If you start multiple threads you should at least make your point in all of them or link to where you made your inane point.

He just now put up his second one.

So apparently this thread is to whine that nobody from that monolith "the left" was responding to threads he didn't even put up yet.

Takes a special set of electrodes..... :rolleyes:
I put up the three questions at the same time. Apparently you can't count or tell time or comprehend that in order to prove my point I had to first let you hand yourselves

So in which of the THREE did you make your point? If you're too drunk to link to your point, make your point here as well, spammer.
So the left doesn't care what other AMERICANS think about any given issue in this country.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Do you care what gays think of yours?
No and I don't expect you care either. That was my point which I posted in another thread.

And in which of your drunken postings did you make your point? If you start multiple threads you should at least make your point in all of them or link to where you made your inane point.

He just now put up his second one.

So apparently this thread is to whine that nobody from that monolith "the left" was responding to threads he didn't even put up yet.

Takes a special set of electrodes..... :rolleyes:
I put up the three questions at the same time. Apparently you can't count or tell time or comprehend that in order to prove my point I had to first let you hand yourselves

Apparently you seem to think the universe revolves around Numero Uno and we're all just standing in a queue somewhere begging for the chance to be on your bigly stage.

Yeah if you could just go ahead and admit you got issues ---- that'd be great.

Inquiring minds want to know.

I am not gay. I think it depends on the generation that you are asking. Younger ones don't care as much as the older ones might. My dad had a cousin that was gay. He had a partner. They had been together for some 25 years. Not once did they ever show affection in public. They did not admit they were gay. Nobody discussed it. It was a big old open secret. My dad finally broke down and asked if they planned on getting married. The cousin was genuinely surprised. He said he did not want to offend anyone and they kept the relationship private. Then the question, how did you know? They were around long enough to get married and then they both passed away.

That generation thing is more than likely tied to who was around before the Kinsey Reports. It is after this that homosexuality was defined by a single act. Definitions kind of shifted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back