Do liberals know or care the reason merrick garland not being judge was biden?

Republicans cited a 1992 speech by then-senator Joe Biden, arguing that if a Supreme Court seat became vacant during the summer, President Bush should wait until after the election to appoint a replacement, or else appoint a moderate acceptable to the then-Democratic Senate.

We know the left don't care. We get that. They are ignorant hypocritical loud mouths. Nothing but losers.

Just listen to the speech. That for conservarives when those fuckers try to equate merrick garland and this disgraceful display.

Then they should continue following what Joe says.

We will suffer from the McConnell Rule from now on as vacancies are left vacant waiting for the right President
Just so you suffer, I'll be happy.
You'll be the one to suffer, you're just too stupid to realize it though.

Then it wouldn't be suffering.

Who is the stupid one ?
Like him, you would know firsthand. So I guess that makes both of you.

Make me laugh harder....please.

You lost.

Get back on the sidelines with the rest of your butthurt leftwing asshole friends.

And suck on it.
Then why are the "winners" whining so much?

Who is the stupid one ?

You lost.

Get back on the sidelines with the rest of your butthurt leftwing asshole friends.

And suck on it.

We aren't troll. Say it all you want, you are a proven liar.

Biden huh .......

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Wednesday said he would be willing to hold a Supreme Court seat open until after the election if there is a vacancy during the last year of President Trump’s term.

The remarks came after an audience booed and jeered at him as he defended Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“This may make you feel better, but I really don’t care,” Graham said. “If an opening comes in the last year of President Trump’s term, and the primary process has started, we’ll wait until the next election.”

The remarks referenced the blockade by GOP senators in 2016 of Merrick Garland, former President Obama's nominee to the Supreme Court to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

Garland was nominated on March 16, 2016, but never received a hearing or vote from Republicans then controlling the Senate.

hypocritical pos RW's applying their trade ....

Who is the stupid one ?

You lost.

And suck on it.

Notes that you are continuing to whine.

Biden huh .......

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Wednesday said he would be willing to hold a Supreme Court seat open until after the election if there is a vacancy during the last year of President Trump’s term.

The remarks came after an audience booed and jeered at him as he defended Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“This may make you feel better, but I really don’t care,” Graham said. “If an opening comes in the last year of President Trump’s term, and the primary process has started, we’ll wait until the next election.”

The remarks referenced the blockade by GOP senators in 2016 of Merrick Garland, former President Obama's nominee to the Supreme Court to replace the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

Garland was nominated on March 16, 2016, but never received a hearing or vote from Republicans then controlling the Senate.

Well, you know that Graham is lying thru his teeth on that one.

Who is the stupid one ?

You lost.

And suck on it.

Now I know how God must feel when he kicks sorry liberal ass.

Who is the stupid one ?

You lost.

And suck on it.
LOL, I didn't lose anything.

Keep saying it.

Who is the stupid one ?

You lost.

And suck on it.

I don't know what you are talking about.

I don't pay attention to such petty bullshit.

I only care that your loser leftist isn't in the WH.

Who is the stupid one ?

You lost.

And suck on it.

Keeping making shit up.

It's what you do.

Biden huh .......

Well, you know that Graham is lying thru his teeth on that one.

How do you "know" that ?

The McConnell Rule says the Senate is under no obligation to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat

Well no. They are under no obligation to hold a hearing.

I imagine at some point in the future, we will use the McConnell rule to not have a Secretary of State or Defense....maybe let the Justices on SCOTUS die off one by one until there is no court any longer.

It is what happens when there are no rules written on how a body is supposed to behave. Everything that was once considered "unthinkable" is on the table.

Biden huh .......

Graham is full of crap
He would rush a confirmation if Trump had two weeks left in his term

The McConnell Rule says the Senate is under no obligation to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat

Well no. They are under no obligation to hold a hearing.

I imagine at some point in the future, we will use the McConnell rule to not have a Secretary of State or Defense....maybe let the Justices on SCOTUS die off one by one until there is no court any longer.

It is what happens when there are no rules written on how a body is supposed to behave. Everything that was once considered "unthinkable" is on the table.
There used to be a Gentleman’s agreement to keep partisan politics out of the Supreme Court selection process. A President was allowed to fill the seat as he saw necessary.
Unless a nominee was clearly unsuited (Harriet Meyers, Robert Bork) the nominee would get near unanimous support. He needed 60 percent to be confirmed

Now....it is pure partisan
It takes only fifty percent and an opposition Senate will sit on a vacancy. All votes follow party lines

Politicians and wingers will obediently support anything, until it's time not to.

Politicians and wingers will obediently oppose anything, until it's time not to.

And they think no one notices.

:laugh:

Last edited:
Republicans cited a 1992 speech by then-senator Joe Biden, arguing that if a Supreme Court seat became vacant during the summer, President Bush should wait until after the election to appoint a replacement, or else appoint a moderate acceptable to the then-Democratic Senate.

We know the left don't care. We get that. They are ignorant hypo

Wocritical loud mouths. Nothing but losers.

Just listen to the speech. That for conservarives when those fuckers try to equate merrick garland and this disgraceful display.

Merrick Garland wasn't attacked for his alleged high school antics, no one dragged the man's name through the mud or when out to find people who suggested that Mr. Garland was a bad teenager. Garland wasn't pressed to answer questions about his alcohol use, or his sexual experience as a teen.

No one really knows what the man did as a kid, because it was never explored, assuming that he "deserved" a seat on the court before we can see what the man did, and whether or not he can maintain proper judicial temperment while being accused of crimes against humanity and facing demands that he disprove events from 40 years ago, really wasn't determined.

So much so, that they were fine with it being vacant for over a year. I didn't hear the nutters complaining then.
/——/ Oh we complained alright. With an evenly split court, the lower level ruling stood helping democRATs. If Kav isn’t confirmed then the court leans right on all decisions until the next appointee.

We know the left don't care. We get that. They are ignorant hypo

Wocritical loud mouths. Nothing but losers.

Merrick Garland wasn't attacked for his alleged high school antics, no one dragged the man's name through the mud or when out to find people who suggested that Mr. Garland was a bad teenager. Garland wasn't pressed to answer questions about his alcohol use, or his sexual experience as a teen.

No one really knows what the man did as a kid, because it was never explored, assuming that he "deserved" a seat on the court before we can see what the man did, and whether or not he can maintain proper judicial temperment while being accused of crimes against humanity and facing demands that he disprove events from 40 years ago, really wasn't determined.

Republicans never let Garland see the light of day

Prove your partisanship here.
If Dems take the Senate in November, will you support them not filling any SCOTUS vacancies under Trump?

If Dems take the Senate in November, will you support them not filling any SCOTUS vacancies under Trump?

Its a fact they wouldn't fill any vacancies, not just in the Supreme Court but elsewhere where confirmation is required.

BTW,had Mrs. Clinton won the election in 2016, Garland would have probably been confirmed in short order. He was never destroyed as a human being, the Republicans weren't interested in personal destruction, just intent on maintaining the careful POLITICAL BALANCE on the court by not replacing the martyred Scalia with a rabid anti-life gun grabber.

Its a fact they wouldn't fill any vacancies, not just in the Supreme Court but elsewhere where confirmation is required.

BTW,had Mrs. Clinton won the election in 2016, Garland would have probably been confirmed in short order. He was never destroyed as a human being, the Republicans weren't interested in personal destruction, just intent on maintaining the careful POLITICAL BALANCE on the court by not replacing the martyred Scalia with a rabid anti-life gun grabber.

Was Neil Gorsuch destroyed as a human being ?
Democrats rightfully hated that pick more than Kavenaugh ....it was stolen from Garland
But Gorsuch had no skeletons is his his closet

Do you honestly believe that if a liberal judge was up for selection and Republicans found a sexual assault in his past that Republicans would have just let it go?

Forum List

Back