Do liberals know or care the reason merrick garland not being judge was biden?

Republicans cited a 1992 speech by then-senator Joe Biden, arguing that if a Supreme Court seat became vacant during the summer, President Bush should wait until after the election to appoint a replacement, or else appoint a moderate acceptable to the then-Democratic Senate.

We know the left don't care. We get that. They are ignorant hypocritical loud mouths. Nothing but losers.

Just listen to the speech. That for conservarives when those fuckers try to equate merrick garland and this disgraceful display.

Do you care that when he made that speech there where actually no vacant spots? Do you care that his speech was made 3 months later in the election cycle then when Garland was nominated? Do you care that his speech didn't say that the president couldn't select a nominee, but simply that the nomination process itself should be postponed until after the election during the lame duck session? Do you care that he made that speech as a response to the other time that the GOP choose to push someone through that was accused of sexual impropriety? Do you care that Mcconell just invoked Biden's name so he could justify holding open the seat for 400 days?

No.
I rejoiced that the magic negro failed to get his false nominee confirmed.
And it made it even sweeter that the democrat party tried to use it against Republicans to get hitlery elected.
another fail....

An unabashed racist, how ... common. Why do you not respond to the question and go out of your way to prove you're a racist. I suppose you don't know that racism, as in most cases of bigotry is build on a foundation of hate and ignorance. I pity people like you. Hating those you don't know and never will meet is unhealthy, and passed on to other generations creats a Trump.

Republicans cited a 1992 speech by then-senator Joe Biden, arguing that if a Supreme Court seat became vacant during the summer, President Bush should wait until after the election to appoint a replacement, or else appoint a moderate acceptable to the then-Democratic Senate.

We know the left don't care. We get that. They are ignorant hypocritical loud mouths. Nothing but losers.

Just listen to the speech. That for conservarives when those fuckers try to equate merrick garland and this disgraceful display.

Do you care that when he made that speech there where actually no vacant spots? Do you care that his speech was made 3 months later in the election cycle then when Garland was nominated? Do you care that his speech didn't say that the president couldn't select a nominee, but simply that the nomination process itself should be postponed until after the election during the lame duck session? Do you care that he made that speech as a response to the other time that the GOP choose to push someone through that was accused of sexual impropriety? Do you care that Mcconell just invoked Biden's name so he could justify holding open the seat for 400 days?

No.
I rejoiced that the magic negro failed to get his false nominee confirmed.
And it made it even sweeter that the democrat party tried to use it against Republicans to get hitlery elected.
another fail....

An unabashed racist, how ... common. Why do you not respond to the question and go out of your way to prove you're a racist. I suppose you don't know that racism, as in most cases of bigotry is build on a foundation of hate and ignorance. I pity people like you. Hating those you don't know and never will meet is unhealthy, and passed on to other generations creats a Trump.

Racism, lol

Nuclear option is now the norm
Republicans will have to live with it
In all honesty I hope not. Judges who are selected for there extreme partisan views don't make for the most evenhanded court system.
It will be a long time before we see another moderate judge
I think your right. I just highly doubt it's a good development. You can't really put the genie back in the bottle. I'm also of the opinion that putting Kavanaugh on the bench is shortsighted from the GOP's side. Not only are they seemingly preparing to put someone on the bench that will keep on being controversial long after this confirmation process is done. Not only are they risking to lose moderate woman for a generation. They are letting the Supreme Court open for all kinds of request for recusals whenever he has to judge ANYTHING that involves politics. It seems a modest gain and a high price. Since the GOP has other candidates and will likely hold on to the senate.
Republicans panicked when it seemed the court would turn liberal

They have established a new norm that they will not be happy with
Well, at the moment they are coming out ahead. The good news is that with the current demographics it's highly likely that pretty soon no amount of gerrymandering will save the GOP and after that chances are they won't regain so much as a position of dogcatcher in the zero sum politics game everybody is hell bent on playing.
Republicans are gloating now

But they rule from a minority. Democrats get more votes in the House, Senate and Presidency. Long term, Dems will have many more opportunities to hold the Senate and White House
Republicans will miss that filibuster and will regret the McConnell Rule

Biden didnt saaaaaaay what everyone heard him saaaaaay.

Liberals suck

No such thing as a Biden Rule

Never happened

Never happened

Merrick Garland would disagree.

Never happened

Never happened

Merrick Garland would disagree.

Last I saw....it was McConnell

I’m pretty sure that if the Dems win control of the Senate in November, they will revert to the 60 vote standard for SC judges.

That’s because the Dems think big picture.

In all honesty I hope not. Judges who are selected for there extreme partisan views don't make for the most evenhanded court system.
I think your right. I just highly doubt it's a good development. You can't really put the genie back in the bottle. I'm also of the opinion that putting Kavanaugh on the bench is shortsighted from the GOP's side. Not only are they seemingly preparing to put someone on the bench that will keep on being controversial long after this confirmation process is done. Not only are they risking to lose moderate woman for a generation. They are letting the Supreme Court open for all kinds of request for recusals whenever he has to judge ANYTHING that involves politics. It seems a modest gain and a high price. Since the GOP has other candidates and will likely hold on to the senate.

We're happy with it, if you read the liberals posts the supreme Court will outlaw liberals and send you all to Venezuela.

We're happy with it, if you read the liberals posts the supreme Court will outlaw liberals and send you all to Venezuela.
That.....would be great.

So from now on if there is over 12 months to pick a justice a party can block the president on partisan grounds. Great precedent morons.

Of course they don’t know or care.

They are ignorant hypocrites.

How about Joe’s rant about th FBI during the Thomas hearings?

He said the FBI reports aren’t worth anything.

The McConnell Rule says the Senate is under no obligation to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat
So much so, that they were fine with it being vacant for over a year. I didn't hear the nutters complaining then.
We will suffer from the McConnell Rule from now on as vacancies are left vacant waiting for the right President
Just so you suffer, I'll be happy.
You'll be the one to suffer, you're just too stupid to realize it though.

Then it wouldn't be suffering.

Who is the stupid one ?
Like him, you would know firsthand. So I guess that makes both of you.

The Biden rule applies to Lame Ducks....President Obama was not a lame duck when he appointed Garland.

Stop all of your whining!

You're winning!!!
You're winning!!!

It's a miscommunication....they thought trump said whining instead of winning.

Actually he never made it to confirmation because he was considered to be Partisan and an Activist Judge. Biden is only somewhat to blame.

Stop all of your whining!

You're winning!!!
You're winning!!!

It's a miscommunication....they thought trump said whining instead of winning.

Thinking for themselves definitely isn't their forte.

Last edited:
So much so, that they were fine with it being vacant for over a year. I didn't hear the nutters complaining then.
We will suffer from the McConnell Rule from now on as vacancies are left vacant waiting for the right President

Who is the stupid one ?

Make me laugh harder....please.

You lost.

Get back on the sidelines with the rest of your butthurt leftwing asshole friends.

And suck on it.

Who is the stupid one ?

Make me laugh harder....please.

You lost.

Get back on the sidelines with the rest of your butthurt leftwing asshole friends.

And suck on it.
LOL, I didn't lose anything.

Forum List

Back