Do Masks Work?

You dumb moron. They have a greater chance of death from the flu than COVID19. Fuck off. You disgust me, Herr Lesh.
Fuck off you Zionist Nazi

You just claimed that children don't suffer from covid nitwit

Okayyy then...

How does that make sense?

You did what you wanted, fk dude, me too and it chuffs your ass. Jim joneser
I did what was needed to protect myself and my family.

You?

Not to worry though.

The longer you wait the more of you die off.
A problem that solves itself.

I did what was needed to protect myself and my family.

You?

Not to worry though.

The longer you wait the more of you die off.
A problem that solves itself.
Yep! Now what? You getting jabbed again joneser?

Have you ever worn a N95 mask for any length of time?

There is no way the public could ever tolerate that, let alone have that number of them available to them.
I recently heard a doctor in a TV interview say the same thing.
Apparently the N95 masks serve their purpose but are uncomfortable and hard to wear for long periods of time.

Masks only work until the saliva droplets dry out after the first half hour.
They they have to be changed or washed out.
They are not really helping one bit.
It is all just hysteria.

Hey! you're the one making up stuff.

So, what is a "Wuhan," how do I catch one, and what kind of lure should I use?
Here, since you wish to be stupid like I pointed out! You can answer me now

Masks only work until the saliva droplets dry out after the first half hour.
They they have to be changed or washed out.
They are not really helping one bit.
It is all just hysteria.
try fogging a mirror with your breath.
If its difficult or impossible to fog a mirror that way wearing a mask, then the mask works.

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

Even the box the surgical masks come in has a warning that they do not protect you from virial infections, If you cannot believe the manufacturer who can you believe?

If its difficult or impossible to fog a mirror that way wearing a mask, then the mask works.
Fogs glasses on one’s face so factually you’re incorrect as usual

You don’t even need to go that far. Just breath normally and if your glasses/sunglasses fog up the mask is worthless.

Hint: your glasses will fog up.

Forum List

Back