Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

And the narrative was changed by Rome 200 to 300 years later, right? And they forged 24,000 written manuscripts so that it wouldn't look like he was martyred for rejecting roman rule, right? That's some massive conspiracy theory you have there. It's amazing how they were able to pull it off without any evidence of his political activism being found.
what narrative?

Those aren't facts, dear. It's your narrative. Again... you believe the narrative was changed by Rome 200 to 300 years later. And they forged 24,000 written manuscripts so that it wouldn't look like he was martyred for rejecting roman rule. That's a massive conspiracy theory that you have absolutely no evidence for and it is unreasonable to believe it could be pulled off without any evidence of his political activism being found.
so why did Jesus advocate the violent attack on
the money changers-----the story is in the NT

ok----but you did not address the issue of
unfortunate behaviors of kids who attend
Catholic school
The interesting thing is Surada admits she went to Catholic school, and INSISTS she didn’t become antisemitic. (Ha.) All she’s doing is giving another example of what we have experienced - most of the antisemites we faced in our youth were Catholic school kids.

The interesting thing is Surada admits she went to Catholic school, and INSISTS she didn’t become antisemitic. (Ha.) All she’s doing is giving another example of what we have experienced - most of the antisemites we faced in our youth were Catholic school kids.
I looked up her favorite historian Benny Morris who was a rabid, lone, self-hating Jew who was reviled by 99% of his contemporaries which is why surada never responded to my request for a Link to his “work”.

ok----but you did not address the issue of
unfortunate behaviors of kids who attend
Catholic school
What was it you said to me again when I brought up the poor behavior of Jews on this message board?

oh----for about how many years have you felt so oppressed?

It seems the only thing you learned from those unfortunate behaviors of kids who attended Catholic school when you were a child was to behave exactly like them.

What was it you said to me again when I brought up the poor behavior of Jews on this message board?

It seems the only thing you learned from those unfortunate behaviors of kids who attended Catholic school when you were a child was to behave exactly like them.
Nope---never did----they also threw rocks----I have never thrown a rock at any living creature

That's what you said. See?

So now you are changing your narrative to Romans did not kill Jesus because he was their supporter?
wrong again-----I did not suggest that Jesus supported the Romans----that idea has been promulgated by christians

Nope---never did----they also threw rocks----I have never thrown a rock at any living creature
You just throw verbal rocks instead.

God: Adam, did you eat the fruit?
Adam: The woman you made gave it to me.

The fall of man is lack of accountability which is exactly what you are demonstrating.

you misquoted me. I never said that he was "MARTYRED"
How can I misquote you when I am using the quote feature?

1658232629736.png

Forum List

Back