Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

I was not a lonely girl and not picked on except when very young-----by nasty little girls who attended catholic school
What was it you said to me again? Oh----for about how many years have you felt so oppressed?

Now do you understand what you did?

What was it you said to me again? Oh----for about how many years have you felt so oppressed?

Now do you understand what you did?
Any Jew who grew up in a lower class mixed neighborhood was harassed by Catholics.

you haven't 24 documents ... in fact you have non at all.

what you have is an awful desert religion book, c bible - the same in absurdity as the other two.
Ummmm... 24,000 written manuscripts. And you have yet to produce any evidence of forgeries. When can I expect your evidence?

Whatevs. Here's what The Bible says:

New American Standard Bible

Acts 2:23: this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.
He claims everything is a forgery. It's probably the greatest conspiracy ever in the history of mankind. Never mind he has absolutely zero proof for any of it. That won't stop him from slinging his mud. That's what he does. He has no conscience at all.

All sinners were the authors of Christ's Passion

In her Magisterial teaching of the faith and in the witness of her saints, the Church has never forgotten that "sinners were the authors and the ministers of all the sufferings that the divine Redeemer endured."389 Taking into account the fact that our sins affect Christ himself,390 the Church does not hesitate to impute to Christians the gravest responsibility for the torments inflicted upon Jesus, a responsibility with which they have all too often burdened the Jews alone:

We must regard as guilty all those who continue to relapse into their sins. Since our sins made the Lord Christ suffer the torment of the cross, those who plunge themselves into disorders and crimes crucify the Son of God anew in their hearts (for he is in them) and hold him up to contempt. And it can be seen that our crime in this case is greater in us than in the Jews. As for them, according to the witness of the Apostle, "None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." We, however, profess to know him. And when we deny him by our deeds, we in some way seem to lay violent hands on him.391
Nor did demons crucify him; it is you who have crucified him and crucify him still, when you delight in your vices and sins.392

So what? You are trying to turn Jesus into a political martyr with absolutely zero evidence and you are ignoring the overwhelming totality of the NT.

What do you mean "political martyr"? Jesus wasn't crucified for the sermon on the mount.

They weren’t any more important than any other Jews. Just a little band of desert Jews.
Really, do you know anything about that time? Do you know who King Herrod was? How about the Pharasies, know anything about them?

fascist christians like you

no question---Jesus was a political martyr just like the thousands of other pharisee jews crucified by the
romans

You are really obnoxious. Have you always been this way?

Even Angels fall. Yes, sin is a choice, but that doesn't mean humans "authored" the Crucifixion.
It does if the reason Christ suffered death was because of man's sin. Is it because of sin that Christ suffered death?

Any Jew who grew up in a lower class mixed neighborhood was harassed by Catholics.
That explains so much. It's nice that you can return the favor. I hear misery loves company.

I always taught my kids not to let other people control their behaviors. It's bad form to transfer your control and power to external sources. It's called an external locus of control. People who have an external locus of control are poor producers because they aren't in control of their own destiny.

What do you mean "political martyr"? Jesus wasn't crucified for the sermon on the mount.
Apparently you didn't understand what you wrote. What was the sermon on the mount about again? How to respond to Roman oppression? And you believe he was crucified for teaching how to respond to Roman oppression, right? That's a political martyr narrative you have there.

Apparently you didn't understand what you wrote. What was the sermon on the mount about again? How to respond to Roman oppression? And you believe he was crucified for teaching how to respond to Roman oppression, right? That's a political martyr narrative you have there.
he was martyred for rejecting roman rule

Forum List

Back