Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

he was martyred for rejecting roman rule
And the narrative was changed by Rome 200 to 300 years later, right? And they forged 24,000 written manuscripts so that it wouldn't look like he was martyred for rejecting roman rule, right? That's some massive conspiracy theory you have there. It's amazing how they were able to pull it off without any evidence of his political activism being found.

And the narrative was changed by Rome 200 to 300 years later, right? And they forged 24,000 written manuscripts so that it wouldn't look like he was martyred for rejecting roman rule, right? That's some massive conspiracy theory you have there. It's amazing how they were able to pull it off without any evidence of his political activism being found.
read the NT again----this time leave out the jelly bean interpretation

I've read it plenty of times. Maybe you could provide the basis for your beliefs rather than waving your arms and pretending that you actually provided evidence for your beliefs.

Or, perhaps we could address Hebrew Bible. For instance, what about Hezekiah? Does anyone consider Hezekiah a better king than King David? Why or why not?

I've read it plenty of times. Maybe you could provide the basis for your beliefs rather than waving your arms and pretending that you actually provided evidence for your beliefs.
easy. Jesus ---by virtue of the words that a credibly attributed to him, demonstrates the fact that he is a pharisee jew. HOWEVER, the really impressive truth of that fact is his attack on the money changers situated in the Temple Court Yard. HISTORICALLY--(not jelly bean history but REAL history) reveals that the PHARISEES were dead-set against the presence of those "money changers" in the Temple Courtyard. They were actually roman shills just as were the "tax collectors" who situated themselves at the gates to the city. ---they were something like KGB operatives who monitored just what the romans could pillage from the people. -----knowing these facts---READ IT AGAIN

easy. Jesus ---by virtue of the words that a credibly attributed to him, demonstrates the fact that he is a pharisee jew. HOWEVER, the really impressive truth of that fact is his attack on the money changers situated in the Temple Court Yard. HISTORICALLY--(not jelly bean history but REAL history) reveals that the PHARISEES were dead-set against the presence of those "money changers" in the Temple Courtyard. They were actually roman shills just as were the "tax collectors" who situated themselves at the gates to the city. ---they were something like KGB operatives who monitored just what the romans could pillage from the people. -----knowing these facts---READ IT AGAIN
Those aren't facts, dear. It's your narrative. Again... you believe the narrative was changed by Rome 200 to 300 years later. And they forged 24,000 written manuscripts so that it wouldn't look like he was martyred for rejecting roman rule. That's a massive conspiracy theory that you have absolutely no evidence for and it is unreasonable to believe it could be pulled off without any evidence of his political activism being found.

OK ding-bat you disagree with clearly documented history

You have never considered the question yourself? Maybe it is just me because I don't have a too high opinion of King David. I do like Hezekiah.
different times, different problems ----I have never considered the question

Those aren't facts, dear. It's your narrative. Again... you believe the narrative was changed by Rome 200 to 300 years later. And they forged 24,000 written manuscripts so that it wouldn't look like he was martyred for rejecting roman rule. That's a massive conspiracy theory that you have absolutely no evidence for and it is unreasonable to believe it could be pulled off without any evidence of his political activism being found.
oh ----you are of the opinion that Jesus was executed because he supported Roman rule???
or because he hated "scribes" ?? Can you cite
one of those forged documents or not forged
documents??

That explains so much. It's nice that you can return the favor. I hear misery loves company.

I always taught my kids not to let other people control their behaviors. It's bad form to transfer your control and power to external sources. It's called an external locus of control. People who have an external locus of control are poor producers because they aren't in control of their own destiny.
ok----but you did not address the issue of
unfortunate behaviors of kids who attend
Catholic school

Forum List

Back