Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

Are you saying I am going to hell?

Liberation theology and self determination are diametrically opposed to each other.

The sermon on the mount is about Roman occupation and oppressive Roman laws.

The sermon on the mount is about Roman occupation and oppressive Roman laws.

Prove it.

No it's not. The fact that somebody sins doesn't make him the author of Christ's Crucifixion. That is a big guilt trip that that bizarrely puts the sinner in the position of being God and designing God's plan.
No guilt trip at all. More like reality. No sin ever means Christ need not suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy.

What do you think Jesus is talking about when he says turn the other cheek? Don't you know about the Roman laws?
Don't do what others do. That's what that means. Don't let someone else control your behaviors. That's what that means.

Still waiting for your proof. Do you have any?

the heavens have no plan for humanity - above is one of those mysterious documents no one has a copy of - et all a 4th century forgery - the religion of servitude c bible.

a&e were granted their wish, to find or fail for themselves the means to free their spirits to acquire paradise in the everlasting.

Believe whatever gives you comfort, bub. As you aren't God or The Heavens, I doubt that they hired you as their PR service.

Don't do what others do. That's what that means. Don't let someone else control your behaviors. That's what that means.

Still waiting for your proof. Do you have any?

These are specific to the legal demands a Roman soldier could make on any Jew.

No guilt trip at all. More like reality. No sin ever means Christ need not suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy.

I don't think it's possible for humanity to have free will without the existence of sin.

These are specific to the legal demands a Roman soldier could make on any Jew.
So what? You are trying to turn Jesus into a political martyr with absolutely zero evidence and you are ignoring the overwhelming totality of the NT.

How so? Because I don't believe it changes what happens. Only how we see it and absorb it.

How so? Because I don't believe it changes what happens. Only how we see it and absorb it.

If human sinners are the author of the Crucifixion, we put our selves above both God and Christ. If we are part of God's creation, we can't be the creator of something outside of it.

I don't think it's possible for humanity to have free will without the existence of sin.
But that doesn't mean we have to sin, right? It's still a choice. To your point... it isn't virtuous if one is made to be virtuous. So the possibility of sin (man's desire to know good and evil) makes free will possible but man still must make the choice.

But that doesn't mean we have to sin, right? It's still a choice. To your point... it isn't virtuous if one is made to be virtuous. So the possibility of sin (man's desire to know good and evil) makes free will possible but man still must make the choice.

Even Angels fall. Yes, sin is a choice, but that doesn't mean humans "authored" the Crucifixion.

If human sinners are the author of the Crucifixion, we put our selves above both God and Christ. If we are part of God's creation, we can't be the creator of something outside of it.
I don't see how that puts man anywhere but where he is. Man didn't control God's actions anymore than God is controlling man's actions. God's will is that man won't sin but in God's infinite wisdom he knows that he will. And in God's infinite goodness he uses man's sin to produce the most good (His plan, not ours). For almighty God. . ., because he is supremely good, would never allow any evil whatsoever to exist in his works if he were not so all-powerful and good as to cause good to emerge from evil itself.

Forum List

Back