Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

it's a very idiotic part of the christo-jew-hate lexicon
I like to think of it as the jew-christo hate lexicon because I don't hate anyone but I sure do get the feeling I'm hated for being a Christian. It's a long list too.

I like to think of it as the jew-christo hate lexicon because I don't hate anyone but I sure do get the feeling I'm hated for being a Christian. It's a long list too.
oh----for about how many years have you felt so oppressed?

You killed Christ. So did I. And you think we should feel joy for killing Christ?

I call Shenanigans. You may be an old fart, but you're not two millennia old.

How many Jews have approached you, and repeatedly told you that G-d is angry with Christians - and that if you don’t abandon your religion, you will go to hell. I bet NOT a one.

Technically... anyone who has ever sinned (which would be everyone except Jesus and Mary) are the authors of Christ's death. We Christians like to look at it like it was a good thing. He died for our sins!!! Yay!!! But the reality is we killed him because of our sins. Should we really be feeling joy?

I have never heard anyone say that Christians are the authors of Christ's death because he died for our sins. It was God's plan he fulfilled, not ours.

oh----for about how many years have you felt so oppressed?
Being hated isn't so bad, rosie.

It's funny how you tell your tale of woe about growing up a lonely Jew girl in a Christian neighborhood being picked upon because of your faith and then turn right around and say things like this.

pharisee: a self-righteous person; a hypocrite.

How many Jews have approached you, and repeatedly told you that G-d is angry with Christians - and that if you don’t abandon your religion, you will go to hell. I bet NOT a one.
None. I just get their wrath for what other Christians have done to them.

You would think anyone who has had that done to them wouldn't do it to others, but you would be wrong more than not. Apparently it is a self perpetuating cycle.

I have never heard anyone say that Christians are the authors of Christ's death because he died for our sins. It was God's plan he fulfilled, not ours.
I'm pretty sure it's written in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. It's in the part where the Church sets the record straight that Israelites are not the author of Christ's death; everyone who has ever sinned is.

None. I just get their wrath for what other Christians have done to them.

You would think anyone who has had that done to them wouldn't do it to others, but you would be wrong more than not. Apparently it is a self perpetuating cycle.
How exactly do you get their wrath? What exactly do they say? I bet none ever keyed CHRISTIAN in big letters across your brand new car, or called you a nasty slur, or walked into your house uninvited and blew out your holiday candles (and said “that’s what we think about your f’in religion,”) or told you you couldn’t come to a party at a Jewish home because they didn’t allow Christians in the house.

So tell me. How was their “wrath” displayed?

The 24,000 written manuscripts which are the basis of the NT. Where did you think the NT came from?

- meaningless words you use in support of the forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page of the c bible ... no original documents exist much less timely reliefs in stone or pottery anywhere to be found.

where are the etched tablets from the heavens you claim are inscribed with 10 commandments - provide your evidence or remove the madeup commandments from any religious document that contains them.

How exactly do you get their wrath? What exactly do they say? I bet none ever keyed CHRISTIAN in big letters across your brand new car, or called you a nasty slur, or walked into your house uninvited and blew out your holiday candles (and said “that’s what we think about your f’in religion,”) or told you you couldn’t come to a party at a Jewish home because they didn’t allow Christians in the house.

So tell me. How was their “wrath” displayed?
Everyday on this board in their comments. I think it's a tribal thing. I would have cataloged them if I had known there was going to be a test. The fact that you can't accept my charge - which was given without animus to Jews - tells me you aren't the person I should be discussing this with. You seem to be taking this personal.

Forum List

Back