Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

- meaningless words you use in support of the forgeries and fallacies found on nearly every page of the c bible ... no original documents exist much less timely reliefs in stone or pottery anywhere to be found.

where are the etched tablets from the heavens you claim are inscribed with 10 commandments - provide your evidence or remove the madeup commandments from any religious document that contains them.
Still waiting on that proof of forgeries from you. Can I expect it anytime soon or are you just going to keep making baseless accusations?

I didn’t kill someone who lived 2000 years ago, and neither did anyone else on this planet.
Clearly the concept has flown over your head. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Clearly the concept has flown over your head. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
The concept didn’t fly over my head. I DISAGREE with the concept.

The concept didn’t fly over my head. I DISAGREE with the concept.
That's because you don't believe Jesus is who he said he is and that he chose to suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy. I do.

God literally put himself on trial because we put God on trial everyday. His sense of humor is wicked.

Tell my servant David (dripping with sarcasm) that I will build my own temple....

I disagree. I say we all killed Christ. And we should be damn ashamed of it too.

your out of your mind -

"This very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

that's you bing the 4th century christian crucifier -

their liberation theology, self determination they knew would bring their death, you confirm the time honored assumption - and try and include everyone in your sin.

jesus was flawed were they to claim sin is forgivable, never happened - triumph over sin is the only means for self determination, done so before it is too late.

- 5 seconds left for you bing.

I have never heard anyone say that Christians are the authors of Christ's death because he died for our sins. It was God's plan he fulfilled, not ours.

beyond contempt - the heavens plan for humanity ... you need a better comic book.

It's applicable to anyone who has ever sinned and will ever sin.

But I don't "feel" like an old fart even if I am one. ;)

No it's not. The fact that somebody sins doesn't make him the author of Christ's Crucifixion. That is a big guilt trip that that bizarrely puts the sinner in the position of being God and designing God's plan.

Still waiting on that proof of forgeries from you. Can I expect it anytime soon or are you just going to keep making baseless accusations?
where are the etched tablets from the heavens you claim are inscribed with 10 commandments - provide your evidence or remove the madeup commandments from any religious document that contains them.

you haven't 24 documents ... in fact you have non at all.

what you have is an awful desert religion book, c bible - the same in absurdity as the other two.

beyond contempt - the heavens plan for humanity ... you need a better comic book.

Whatevs. Here's what The Bible says:

New American Standard Bible

Acts 2:23: this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.

Why don't you tell me what you believe the NT was based upon first? Since you don't believe it's based upon written manuscripts.

Just curious about these 24,000 manuscripts you keep talking about. My KJV has the gospels.

I'm pretty sure it's written in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. It's in the part where the Church sets the record straight that Israelites are not the author of Christ's death; everyone who has ever sinned is.

Source?

Being hated isn't so bad, rosie.

It's funny how you tell your tale of woe about growing up a lonely Jew girl in a Christian neighborhood being picked upon because of your faith and then turn right around and say things like this.

pharisee: a self-righteous person; a hypocrite.
I was not a lonely girl and not picked on except when very young-----by nasty little girls who attended catholic school

your out of your mind -

that's you bing the 4th century christian crucifier -

their liberation theology, self determination they knew would bring their death, you confirm the time honored assumption - and try and include everyone in your sin.

jesus was flawed were they to claim sin is forgivable, never happened - triumph over sin is the only means for self determination, done so before it is too late.

- 5 seconds left for you bing.
Are you saying I am going to hell?

Liberation theology and self determination are diametrically opposed to each other.

Whatevs. Here's what The Bible says:

New American Standard Bible

Acts 2:23: this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.

the heavens have no plan for humanity - above is one of those mysterious documents no one has a copy of - et all a 4th century forgery - the religion of servitude c bible.

a&e were granted their wish, to find or fail for themselves the means to free their spirits to acquire paradise in the everlasting.

Forum List

Back