Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

The sermon on the mount is about Roman occupation and oppressive Roman laws.

liberation theology, self determination - is the message of the 1st century events and by the heavenly exemplar during that time, the prescribed religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - for admission to the everlasting that was provided by the heavens to a&e when set on their journey ...

the crucifixion was the culmination and reversal of humanities 2nd chance provided by the great flood from that time to that moment in history. omitted by the 4th century c bible in substitution for their religion of servitude, worship of a messiah never claimed by who was put to death by the jews.

fascist christians like you

no question---Jesus was a political martyr just like the thousands of other pharisee jews crucified by the
romans

that is not true - they gave to caesar - they were exemplars of heavenly choice as the means for spiritual freedom the jews at that time had abandoned - as shown by their alliance w/ rome to murder who would liberate those that sought justice and to live without sin.

fascist christians like you
You are really obnoxious. Have you always been this way?
what about my statement did you find obnoxious?
You have something against historic fact?

tell all granny -

1658244265259.png

the star of david is no different ... same people, desert religions - it's just the uniform that sets them apart. rosie and hubby.

It’s interesting that you think God’s opinion means less than a human’s opinion.
I had enough yesterday with someone else telling me what I "really" think and what I am "really" doing. Reflecting on Uriah's opinion has nothing to do with God, at least for those who believe God's ways are not our ways.

Do you care what I was actually thinking, or are you quite content with the figment of myself you have created in your own mind?

I was contemplating that people's reactions to political figures seem not to have changed at all in three thousand years. Political figures we favor can do no wrong whatever they get up to while political figures we do not favor can do no right whatever they do accomplish. Generally speaking.

Not only do I prefer King Hezekiah over King David, I prefer King Saul over King David...and because I am looking at it from a political angle, King David can do no right whereas King Hezekiah and King Saul can do no wrong.

By the way, my favorite apostle was Andrew. And what Jacob did to Esau was wrong.

Okay, your turn. Tell me what I "really" think.

I had enough yesterday with someone else telling me what I "really" think and what I am "really" doing. Reflecting on Uriah's opinion has nothing to do with God, at least for those who believe God's ways are not our ways.

Do you care what I was actually thinking, or are you quite content with the figment of myself you have created in your own mind?

I was contemplating that people's reactions to political figures seem not to have changed at all in three thousand years. Political figures we favor can do no wrong whatever they get up to while political figures we do not favor can do no right whatever they do accomplish. Generally speaking.

Not only do I prefer King Hezekiah over King David, I prefer King Saul over King David...and because I am looking at it from a political angle, King David can do no right whereas King Hezekiah and King Saul can do no wrong.

By the way, my favorite apostle was Andrew. And what Jacob did to Esau was wrong.

Okay, your turn. Tell me what I "really" think.
What you think concerning Scripture can only be correct when you know Scripture; you don’t know Scripture.
God repeatedly refers to King David as His beloved and 90% of the Hymns were composed via the Holy Spirit by King David.

I gave you some examples of what Catholic school kids did to Jews - calling them Christ killers, trespassing into their house on Shabbos and blowing out their candles (with a profanity-laced diatribe about their opinion of Judaism), keying JEW across the hood of their brand new car, and even disallowing Jewish girls (or any Jew) from being in their house.

What possible “poor behavior of Jews“ toward Catholics could possibly come to that?
Given the behaviors of the adults on this board it would have been interesting to see what they were like as children to find out.

Never went to Sunday school.

And you can be against something and still not care too much about it being done.

IMO if you say you care about something and do nothing you don't really care
you are not able to discuss this era in history since you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about it

What you think concerning Scripture can only be correct when you know Scripture; you don’t know Scripture.
God repeatedly refers to King David as His beloved and 90% of the Hymns were composed via the Holy Spirit by King David.
Given that she never attacks the faiths of others I'd say she understands scripture way better than you do. You pay lip service to God with your rude behavior towards others. She pays homage to God by condescending to people like you.

just so there's no confusion here on my choice of words....

CONDESCENSION, noun Voluntary descent from rank, dignity or just claims; relinquishment of strict right; submission to inferiors in granting requests or performing acts which strict justice does not require. Hence, courtesy.

It forbids pride and commands humility, modesty and condescension to others.

Raphael, amidst his tenderness, shows such a dignity and condescension in all his behavior, as are suitable to a superior nature.

you are not able to discuss this era in history since you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about it
And you're an expert I guess.

So where was all the Jewish resistance to crucifixion?

As far as Jews were concerned Jesus was just another man who got crucified. They placed no special meaning on his life

And you're an expert I guess.

So where was all the Jewish resistance to crucifixion?

As far as Jews were concerned Jesus was just another man who got crucified. They placed no special meaning on his life
the jews who lived under Roman oppression were
in a constant state of rebellion which is why they
were being crucified by the thousands.... Jesus
was ONE OF THEM-----you did get that right

Oy vey... you are back to your he was martyred for rejecting roman rule argument? Please make up your mind.

How does that tie into your claim that Jews opposed all crucifixions?

that is not true - they gave to caesar - they were exemplars of heavenly choice as the means for spiritual freedom the jews at that time had abandoned - as shown by their alliance w/ rome to murder who would liberate those that sought justice and to live without sin.
????????????????????????

pay attention to the writing. His statement
is indicates his belief that Christians ascribed
meaning to the life of Jesus
It is better to ask for clarification than to assume what a vague question is asking

Forum List

Back