Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

I am not familiar with the 24,000 written manuscripts. As to the deaths of the "10 apostles" as far as I
know they seem to be galvanized by political
issues
There are 24,000 written manuscripts that exist that tell the account that Jesus was the Pascal Lamb who surrendered his life for the forgiveness of sins and that Jesus was crucified for blaspheme. How do you explain their existence? If that didn't happen, then why do those manuscripts exist?

Anyone can see the difference if they stand outside the dogma
You mean those who do not live it? It's okay Blues Man. Some of those who are outside the Catholic Church view us as cannibals who worship graven images and Mary. It may be unfair, but I lump you in with them and those math students who insist 2+2=22. Incomprehension (or starting with a wrong premise) always produces strange results.

Sigh: Still another who knows what is "really" going on.

Given that she never attacks the faiths of others I'd say she understands scripture way better than you do. You pay lip service to God with your rude behavior towards others. She pays homage to God by condescending to people like you.

just so there's no confusion here on my choice of words....

CONDESCENSION, noun Voluntary descent from rank, dignity or just claims; relinquishment of strict right; submission to inferiors in granting requests or performing acts which strict justice does not require. Hence, courtesy.

It forbids pride and commands humility, modesty and condescension to others.

Raphael, amidst his tenderness, shows such a dignity and condescension in all his behavior, as are suitable to a superior nature.

It’d pride to point out that someone is mistaken to disagree with God?

There are 24,000 written manuscripts that exist that tell the account that Jesus was the Pascal Lamb who surrendered his life for the forgiveness of sins and that Jesus was crucified for blaspheme. How do you explain their existence? If that didn't happen, then why do those manuscripts exist?
I am not familiar with the 24,000 manuscripts
to which you allude. There are manuscripts
written in Sanskrit that describe an army of flying
monkeys. Maimonides said, approximately.
"Be careful of what you write. Some people
BELIEVE anything written"

Would you like to point out where I said I disagree with God? I simply asked about Uriah's opinion. Asking for varying opinions is not the same as giving one's own. Shrug. Got in the habit when I was a journalist--asking for a variety of opinions and perspectives.

God granted man free will to disagree with him but that does not make man immune from suffering the consequences. That was taught within the first three chapters of the Torah.

My point is this though... you treat others unfairly and it only harms you.

I am not familiar with the 24,000 manuscripts
to which you allude. There are manuscripts
written in Sanskrit that describe an army of flying
monkeys. Maimonides said, approximately.
"Be careful of what you write. Some people
BELIEVE anything written"
Are you aware of the New Testament?

You mean those who do not live it? It's okay Blues Man. Some of those who are outside the Catholic Church view us as cannibals who worship graven images and Mary. It may be unfair, but I lump you in with them and those math students who insist 2+2=22. Incomprehension (or starting with a wrong premise) always produces strange results.

Sigh: Still another who knows what is "really" going on.
When it has been drilled into your head that all religions worship the same god you are conditioned to ignore the differences.

If person A worshiped a god that did these very specific things and person B worships a god that did not do those very same specific things but did very different things instead then they cannot be worshipping the same god.

This isn't rocket science it's simple logic.

God granted man free will to disagree with him but that does not make man immune from suffering the consequences. That was taught within the first three chapters of the Torah.

My point is this though... you treat others unfairly and it only harms you.

Sounds like you anthropomorphise G-d.

Sounds like you anthropomorphise G-d.
What good would God be to man if man didn't?

As Maimonides said, "If you remove all anthropomorphic content from your conception of God: you remove all content of any kind. In the end, you are left with a God whose essence is unknowable and indescribable. Of what possible value is such a conception either to philosophy or religion?"

If person A worshiped a god that did these very specific things and person B worships a god that did not do those very same specific things but did very different things instead then they cannot be worshipping the same god.
Oh my! One of my friends saw me doing one specific set of things and another of my friends saw me doing very different things! I must be two different people.

How do you explain the 24,000 written manuscripts - which taken as a whole tell the account that Jesus was the Pascal Lamb who surrendered his life for the forgiveness of sins and that Jesus was crucified for blaspheme?

The Romans perverted the story in 325c.e. to castrate and assimilate Christianity and perpetuate their pagan beliefs and practices worshipping Mithras in a cave under vatican hill, vaticanus.

Mithraism, the secret 'mystery religion' of the government and military that originated in Babylon.

Last edited:
What good would God be to man if man didn't?

As Maimonides said, "If you remove all anthropomorphic content from your conception of God: you remove all content of any kind. In the end, you are left with a God whose essence is unknowable and indescribable. Of what possible value is such a conception either to philosophy or religion?"
I am not familiar with the lines ^^^ that you
have attributed to Maimonides

Jesus was killed by the Romans, and crucifixion was a Roman method of execution at that time. It's in the bible if you want to read it sometime.

really, where have you been ...

the 4th century c bible is written by the crucifiers - to this day. that's one of the problems.

the romans had no idea who they were ... they were heavenly shielded from them. the jews were made to show their hands, dripping in blood.

Forum List

Back