Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

The Romans perverted the story in 325c.e. to castrate and assimilate Christianity and perpetuate their pagan beliefs and practices worshipping Mithras in a cave under vatican hill, vaticanus.

Mithraism, the secret 'mystery religion' of the government and military that originated in Babylon.
So the 24,000 written manuscripts which tell the account how Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme are all forgeries?

really, where have you been ...

the 4th century c bible is written by the crucifiers - to this day. that's one of the problems.

the romans had no idea who they were ... they were heavenly shielded from them. the jews were made to show their hands, dripping in blood.
And you are in the camp that says the 24,000 written manuscripts which detail the account of how Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme are forgeries, right?

So the 24,000 written manuscripts which tell the account how Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme are all forgeries?

No, the interpretations are what are false. Irrational, blasphemous, creepy, and insane. I can understand why illiterate 4th century people would believe in that crap but what's your excuse?

His "flesh" was given for the life of the world. Flesh is just a metaphor for teaching. Eternal life is the actual promise for complying with Divine law. Revealing the truth is not a sacrifice. It's a duty.

Sin is disobedience to the law. Jesus removed the burden of the law, the death consequent to sin, by teaching the only right way to interpret the figurative words and comply with the hidden subjects that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and life on earth in the sanctuary of God.

Unless you eat his flesh, teaching, and drink his blood, do it, you cannot have the life promised for complying with Divine Law in you. You have succumbed to blood lust, all of you Jesus eaters.

Not to worry!

What I have shown actually vindicates Christianity's faith in Jesus even if they never understood a single word he said. And however many stupid things they have said and done in his name their sins will be forgiven if they repent, learn what he taught and do it. Life is in the blood, in the doing.

Last edited:
No, the interpretations are what are false. Irrational, blasphemous, creepy, and insane. I can understand why illiterate 4th century people would believe in that crap but what's your excuse?

His "flesh" was given for the life of the world. Flesh is just a metaphor for teaching. Eternal life is the actual promise for complying with Divine law. Revealing the truth is not a sacrifice. It's a duty.

Sin is disobedience to the law. Jesus removed the burden of the law, the death consequent to sin, by teaching the only right way to interpret the figurative words and comply with the hidden subjects that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and life on earth in the sanctuary of God.
So the interpretation that Jesus didn't voluntarily suffer death for sins of man is false? Why were the apostles martyred for teaching that Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme?

And you are in the camp that says the 24,000 written manuscripts which detail the account of how Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme are forgeries, right?

both forgeries and falacies -

or - they do not exist - anymore than the etched tablets from the heavens you claim have 10 commandments in relief you refuse to reveal. that never existed. grow up. find a real religion, something worth while.

both forgeries and falacies -

or - they do not exist - anymore than the etched tablets from the heavens you claim have 10 commandments in relief you refuse to reveal. that never existed. grow up. find a real religion, something worth while.
If they were forgeries and fallacies why were the apostles martyred for teaching that Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme?

What I have shown actually vindicates Christianity's faith in Jesus even if they never understood a single word he said. And however many stupid things they have said and done in his name their sins will be forgiven if they repent, learn what he taught and do it. Life is in the blood, in the doing.
I think it's awesome that you actually believe. But given the unpublished nature of your beliefs it's hard for me to take your interpretation seriously given the apostles were martyred for teaching that Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme during a period when people were persecuted for believing Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme.

So the interpretation that Jesus didn't voluntarily suffer death for sins of man is false?

Right. He voluntarily suffered but not for the sins of mankind, but to teach the world the difference between sin, death, and righteousness, life, the difference between good and evil in order to separate day from night. If you do not comply with divine law in the way that Jesus taught the death consequent to your own sins will remain forever whatever Jesus and his disciples endured.

Last edited:
Right. He voluntarily suffered but not for the sins of mankind, but to teach the world the difference between sin, death, and righteousness, life, the difference between good and evil in order to separate day from night. If you do not comply with divine law in the way that Jesus taught the death consequent to your own sins will remain forever whatever Jesus and his disciples endured.
Hilarious. There's a reason this isn't published. It's not true.

So why were the apostles martyred for teaching that Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme.

So why were the apostles martyred for teaching that Jesus sacrificed his life for the forgiveness of sins and was crucified for that blaspheme.

Why? To Jesus, his disciples, followers, and the unknown authors of the gospels who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and the slaughter exile and enslavement of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children "the nations" were the enemy. Duh.

"Take, from my hand, this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"

:wine: Bottoms up!

Why? To Jesus, his disciples, followers, and the unknown authors of the gospels who witnessed the destruction of Judea, the temple, their way of life, and the slaughter exile and enslavement of hundreds of thousands of Jewish men women and children "the nations" were the enemy. Duh.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"

:wine:
The Apostles were killed during a time when the entire Church was being persecuted for Christian beliefs, not your crazy made up beliefs.

The Apostles were killed during a time when the entire Church was being persecuted for Christian beliefs, not your crazy made up beliefs.

You profess to believe that Jesus was a perfect sacrifice to God. You celebrate his death and eat him professing to believe that that practice absolves you from your sins, even though it is a sin.

Talk about crazy made up beliefs! Damn. :splat:

You profess to believe that Jesus was a perfect sacrifice to God. You celebrate his death and eat him professing to believe that that practice absolves you from your sins, even though it is a sin.

Talk about crazy made up beliefs! Damn. :splat:
I profess that you are making up secular interpretations because you are secular. Clearly the NT details the account of Christ as the Pascal Lamb who knowingly and willingly suffered death for the forgiveness of man's sins and was crucified for the blaspheme of forgiving sins. His disciples then proceed to teach the forgiveness of sins because of Christ suffering death and they were persecuted for teaching their new religion which looked nothing like the silly secular interpretation that you keep arguing.

I get that your interpretation is done mockingly. I also get that your goal is to subvert Christianity by doing it. I can only imagine the hell you must be living that turned you into this.

Would you like to point out where I said I disagree with God? I simply asked about Uriah's opinion. Asking for varying opinions is not the same as giving one's own. Shrug. Got in the habit when I was a journalist--asking for a variety of opinions and perspectives.
The law is that when the King commands you go home to your wife, you go home to your wife.

His disciples then proceed to teach the forgiveness of sins because of Christ suffering

Again. Sin is disobedience to the Law. The consequence is a curse, the death that you display. The only way to forgiveness is by repenting and complying with the Law, the only way to eternal life.

No one is righteous who does not do what is right.

You have set aside the law entirely and teach others to do the same which amounts to murder.

You are a very naughty boy. Even if you ate every consecrated matzo in the world, celebrated the death of Jesus, woo hoo, and drank a vat of communion wine every day your sins will remain unforgiven no matter how much that you profess a false love for Jesus and fake devotion to God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back