Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

Again. Sin is disobedience to the Law. The only way to be forgiven for sin is by repenting by complying with the Law, the only way to eternal life.

No one is righteous who does not do what is right.

You have set aside the law entirely and teach others to do the same which amounts to murder.

You are a very naughty boy. Even if you ate every consecrated matzo in the world, celebrated the death of Jesus and drank a vat of communion wine every single day your sins will remain unforgiven.
Are you Jewish? That’s actually more of the Jewish stance.

In a nutshell, it matters more what you DO (obey commandments) than what you believe (Jesus was the son of G-d). Christianity basically exchanged adherence to the law for belief in Jesus.

Again. Sin is disobedience to the Law. The only way to be forgiven for sin is by repenting by complying with the Law, the only way to eternal life.

No one is righteous who does not do what is right.

You have set aside the law entirely and teach others to do the same which amounts to murder.

You are a very naughty boy. Even if you ate every consecrated matzo in the world, celebrated the death of Jesus and drank a vat of communion wine every single day your sins will remain unforgiven.
Again... you are making up secular interpretations because you are secular. Clearly the NT details the account of Christ as the Pascal Lamb who knowingly and willingly suffered death for the forgiveness of man's sins and was crucified for the blaspheme of forgiving sins. His disciples then proceed to teach the forgiveness of sins because of Christ suffering death and they were persecuted for teaching their new religion which looked nothing like the silly secular interpretation that you keep arguing.

The fact that you have a secret, imaginary interpretation that no one else in the world has should give you pause for concern. I have 2000 years of Christian history on my side.

Your political masters pretend to like Jesus for the same reason the Roman emperor made it the official religion: to control the unwashed masses.
He made it the official religion because they were dying happily when he was trying to scare them. This made others think there must be something exceptionally good going on here. He was defeated by them.

Again... you are making up secular interpretations because you are secular. Clearly the NT details the account of Christ as the Pascal Lamb who knowingly and willingly suffered death for the forgiveness of man's sins and was crucified for the blaspheme of forgiving sins. His disciples then proceed to teach the forgiveness of sins because of Christ suffering death and they were persecuted for teaching their new religion which looked nothing like the silly secular interpretation that you keep arguing.

The fact that you have a secret, imaginary interpretation that no one else in the world has should give you pause for concern. I have 2000 years of Christian history on my side.
what does "blaspheme of forgiving sins..." mean?

The Apostles were killed during a time when the entire Church was being persecuted for Christian beliefs, not your crazy made up beliefs.
amongst your thousands of documents, do you have
court records? trials on the charge "christian beliefs" As I recall---both Paul and Peter ended
up in jail in rome (???) and died there----with
what were they charged?

He made it the official religion because they were dying happily when he was trying to scare them. This made others think there must be something exceptionally good going on here. He was defeated by them.
WHO was defeated by THEM???? "who" is constantine??? and "them"???

Are you Jewish? That’s actually more of the Jewish stance.

In a nutshell, it matters more what you DO (obey commandments) than what you believe (Jesus was the son of G-d). Christianity basically exchanged adherence to the law for belief in Jesus.

The most absurd thing in all of that is that a belief in Jesus should compel adherence to the Law.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

If they truly believed in Jesus they would heed what he taught in Matthew 5:17-20. But they don't.

If anyone cares to know what Jesus meant by saying "least" see Genesis 3:14

amongst your thousands of documents, do you have
court records? trials on the charge "christian beliefs" As I recall---both Paul and Peter ended
up in jail in rome (???) and died there----with
what were they charged?
The same thing as the other Christians were guilty of... being Christian.

Yes. Long time ago.
Good book. It jump started my journey. Started off as a war time radio broadcast and then put into print. There's just something about wars that make a people come together and set aside their differences. It's called survival.

It means in the Jewish faith, man can't forgive sins only God can. Or did I hear that wrong?
You heard it wrong. Gd can only forgive sins - I prefer “wrongdoing” - when it it against Gd. If the wrongdoing was against a person, then you must seek that person’s forgiveness.

Those are no-nos.
It goes back to the earlier point I was making to Indeependent when it comes to a favored politician. The overlooking of the favored one's sins while blaming the other well-known man for not going home and sleeping with his wife when ordered to do so by the that favored King.

Forum List

Back