Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

He's a liar. I have NEVER defended terrorists. Who is teaching that Jews killed Jesus? I never ran across that in church or Sunday school.
Are you kidding me?? The kids who used to yell “Christ Killers!” at me were all Catholic School kids. (So were the two boys who blew out my Shabbos candles.) How come the worst antisemites were all from Catholic Schools?

He's a liar. I have NEVER defended terrorists. Who is teaching that Jews killed Jesus. I never ran across that in church or Sunday school?
I did------and I was just a sometimes jewish
guest in Lutheran and episcopalian sunday
school. It's also a prominent idea
inculcated into the minds of the kids who went to "catholic school" Ask Mel Gibson....
"" crucify him, crucify him SHISH CUM
BAH"......................

Are you kidding me?? The kids who used to yell “Christ Killers!” at me were all Catholic School kids. (So were the two boys who blew out my Shabbos candles.) How come the worst antisemites were all from Catholic Schools?

I'm not Catholic. Sure sounds like you lived in a terrible town.

I did------and I was just a sometimes jewish
guest in Lutheran and episcopalian sunday
school. It's also a prominent idea
inculcated into the minds of the kids who went to "catholic school" Ask Mel Gibson....
"" crucify him, crucify him SHISH CUM
BAH"......................

Mel Gibson is a serious drunk. You must come from a low class neighborhood.

Mel Gibson is a serious drunk. You must come from a low class neighborhood.
actually----very affluent in the sense that
just about everyone OWNED a house and
there was no hardcore poverty at all----of
course-----as the anglican founders
demanded-----the town was RESTRICTED---
wops and micks and kikes were lucky if they could GET IN-----lucky in that some
sellers did not advertise to WHOM they were selling-----then came the FALL OUT

actually----very affluent in the sense that
just about everyone OWNED a house and
there was no hardcore poverty at all----of
course-----as the anglican founders
demanded-----the town was RESTRICTED---
wops and micks and kikes were lucky if they could GET IN-----lucky in that some
sellers did not advertise to WHOM they were selling-----then came the FALL OUT
Agree. My middle class town with the antisemites had a country club that Jews couldn’t join.

Agree. My middle class town with the antisemites had a country club that Jews couldn’t join.
same in my town---the club and swimming pool----and some sport stuff. I did go a few
times as THE GUEST-----kinda like going to
Sunday school---but at the club I was cautioned not to MENTION <gasp> my name. There was a nearby GOLF CLUB---another town. My father was sick and my
brother needed to be a golf caddy----so he had to get a job MANY MILES away

I have never accused Jews of being terrorists.

Not quite true.

surada

Many of the Irgun fighters fought in the British Army. Your idea that the Jews did not fight in the Great War is historically false.

The officer's club and the king David hotel, the British were warned that they would be blown up. British colonial arrogance ignored the warnings.
In WW1?
You just described a military action. Not a terrorist act.
The Jews who bombed the King David hotel were dressed as Arabs and there was no war at the time. It was 1947 and an act of terrorism.

Not quite true.

surada

In WW1?

The Jews who bombed the King David hotel were dressed as Arabs and there was no war at the time. It was 1947 and an act of terrorism.

The hotel was told to empty due to a bomb.

Not quite true.

surada

In WW1?

Firebombing the refinery at Haifa in 1947 wasn't a military operation.

Forum List

Back