Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

Have you read his book? He was one of the first historians who had access to Israeli archives.
I was busy reading the KHARAH-AN and vomiting and talking to my patient who had
survived the Armenian genocide (circa 1915)
No one needs "israeli archives" in order to find dirt rag material. Ha aretz has been actively
publishing since 1918

I did and you worship a well known historical revisionist reviled by 99+% of his contemporaries.
Shows how you cannot deal with a Jewish nation.
I don’t hear her complaining about the dozens of Muslim nations - including the one who yells “Death to America” and whom Biden is enabling - yet all the ire is focused on the sole (tiny) Jewish nation.

You’re right - people have no problem with numerous Muslim nations, numerous Christian nations, etc., but for some reason I can’t fathom, they object to a single Jewish nation.

I don’t hear her complaining about the dozens of Muslim nations - including the one who yells “Death to America” and whom Biden is enabling - yet all the ire is focused on the sole (tiny) Jewish nation.

You’re right - people have no problem with numerous Muslim nations, numerous Christian nations, etc., but for some reason I can’t fathom, they object to a single Jewish nation.
surada is explicit that not one Arab or Muslim has ever committed an act of unwarranted violence.

The Internet is not your friend.
I read the article; he took diaries and manipulated them to an extent that pissed off everybody and he has zero friends.

Benny Morris reported the facts and said the Zionists were justified.

Silly? I think not.

You prove that you are under a curse with every assertion that a coequal unequalled almighty yet edible triune God became a man only to suffer and die for your sins just so that you can sin with impunity for life. Damn.

Now that's silly and rather pathetic that you can't see the absurdity of your own professed beliefs.
Of course it's silly. That's a polytheistic belief. Your desperate attempt at secularizing Jesus has twisted you all up. There's no such thing as a curse. You sound like an ignorant witch doctor.

ooga booga booga!
1658489986360.png

surada is explicit that not one Arab or Muslim has ever committed an act of unwarranted violence.
Who does she think flew the planes into the buildings? Who bombed that hotel where Jews were gathered for Passover Seder? Who chopped off the heads of journalists? Who throws gays off roofs? Who tortured the elderly Holocaust survivor before tossing her off the roof?

Who does she think flew the planes into the buildings? Who Bob Ed that hotel where Jews were gathered for Passover Seder? Who chopped off the heads of journalists? Who throws gays off roofs? Who tortured the elderly Holocaust survivor before tossing her off the roof?
Jews!
Yep!
She’s that anti-Israel.

Forum List

Back