Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

That sounds like an interesting, worthwhile read. I think the best most can do is through hindsight: Attempt to correct both the wrong committed and then mopping up the after-effects that came about because of that initial wrong. Hopefully, if the same or similar issue presents itself in the future, the least that can be done is to make that better choice.
I first read about in a book by Father Pisegna. I can't remember which book it was though. I've read several of his.

Yes, we can't learn from past mistakes if we don't acknowledge and own our mistakes. If you read the fall of man closely you will see that God doesn't lower the boom (so to speak) on Adam and Eve until after they failed to acknowledge their mistake. Up until that point it sounds like a friendly conversation where he's asking what sounds like innocent questions. Why are you hiding? Who told you you were naked? Did you eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Then everything changes. It's subtle. Most people miss it. But I believe it was the point of the whole account. I don't even think Jewish Rabbis are aware of it. I've never could find anything on it and I looked hard for it. These accounts were thousands of years old before they were recorded in writing. They were discussed around camp fires and probably had deep discussions about their meaning. I believe much of that original meaning has been lost through time. It's a real shame too because the depth of these accounts is staggering.

Anyway, what do I know? Apparently I'm an anti-Semite and will probably be attacked for calling Jewish Rabbis stupid because that's how the spin machine works when one values their pride above truth.

So there was a massive conspiracy that occurred over hundreds of years?
There was massive discontent over millennia:
  • Maccabbee Revolt 166-164 BC
  • Judas of Galilee uprisings in 4 BCE and 6 CE
  • Jacob and Simon uprising 46 CE
  • Jewish–Roman wars 66–135
  • First Jewish–Roman War 66–73
  • Kitos War 115–17
  • Bar Kokhba revolt 132–35
  • Jewish revolt against Constantius Gallus 351–52
  • Mar Zutra II revolt in Sasanian Persia 495–502
  • Jewish revolt against Heraclius 614–17
  • Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine, 1940s

There was massive discontent over millennia:
  • Maccabbee Revolt 166-164 BC
  • Judas of Galilee uprisings in 4 BCE and 6 CE
  • Jacob and Simon uprising 46 CE
  • Jewish–Roman wars 66–135
  • First Jewish–Roman War 66–73
  • Kitos War 115–17
  • Bar Kokhba revolt 132–35
  • Jewish revolt against Constantius Gallus 351–52
  • Mar Zutra II revolt in Sasanian Persia 495–502
  • Jewish revolt against Heraclius 614–17
  • Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine, 1940s
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the 24,000 written manuscripts that had to be altered, the martyring of the apostles and all of the early Christians that were persecuted and put to death. I mean that's one massive conspiracy going on there.

Not to mention the incredible wisdom Christ spoke with about everything except rebellion. That guy must have been a crazy smart criminal, amirite?

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the 24,000 written manuscripts that had to be altered, the martyring of the apostles and all of the early Christians that were persecuted and put to death. I mean that's one massive conspiracy going on there.
Actually it is easy to understand the evolution of Christianity since, IMHO, we don't have a single word written by someone who actually knew Jesus. The apostles were likely believers, like Jesus, that the end times were imminent.

Actually it is easy to understand the evolution of Christianity since, IMHO, we don't have a single word written by someone who actually knew Jesus. The apostles were likely believers, like Jesus, that the end times were imminent.
Sure, it's easy to believe if you suspend logic and reason and accept it as the world's greatest hoax and conspiracy theory.

He was a devout Jew. He knew God had promised the land of Palestine to the Jews, not to the Romans. He was a follower of John who was executed by the Romans. He had a zealot as one (or more?) of his disciples.

It is not just my theory. There is a book, Zealot, and a website devoted to the idea.

I understand. Jesus said that his kingdom was not of this world. I think you overlook the claim that the Jews killed their prophets. Why do you think the temple was destroyed?

Not automatic; a Get had to be prepared upon marriage to stipulate a divorce upon the husband going on a perilous journey.

there is a reason they would desire to divorce their slain spouse and prepare that as a ceremony on their wedding day - those jews really do know how to wrap their gift's, get's - into neat little packages.

and to have a blessed bang when one or the other leaves to fight a war ... sorry, it's just not the same as being true swingers than what evolved by them into deceitful relationships.

Don't over seven billion people of faith qualify for a 'we'? I am sorry I made you think I was speaking only of myself.

- it would be difficult indeed to make that mistake. christian.

in florida they are referring to themselves as - mothers for liberty - where other than for themselves all others are seen as criminals ... they are trying to rejuvenate their desert heritage. they claim is lacking.

I guess adultery didn't mean the same thing back then. It's a wonder it ever made it as a commandment.

it's not - its a forgery to perpetuate crimes against society ... by a few darkminded individuals.

What if they taught you it’s not ok?
I understand that you cannot connect with the concept of divorce because it’s forbidden in the NT.

not a get - for sure ... or the necessity derived by all three desert religions as a meaningful respite for collective jurisprudence.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." (the roman empire)

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

not in the least the roman empire, those that have abandoned the religion of antiquity ... as where jesus is found in history - not the roman capital, the confluence of spiritual paralysis.

- w/ interlaced forgeries.

Sure, it's easy to believe if you suspend logic and reason and accept it as the world's greatest hoax and conspiracy theory.
Wrong. Suspending logic and reason is called faith. I don't know if it is greatest hoax, with so many other religions there is plenty of competition. Certainly Islam can give it a run for its money.

Wrong. Suspending logic and reason is called faith. I don't know if it is greatest hoax, with so many other religions there is plenty of competition. Certainly Islam can give it a run for its money.
There are 24,000 written manuscripts that according to him must be forgeries. What else is comparable?

And faith is having complete trust in something or someone. I don't know anyone who puts complete trust in something or someone without having good reason. So no, suspending logic and reason is not faith.

Did you read everything in your link?

- where it says they were roman shills ... that being money changers were jews and left to ply thier trade was not roman but jewish transgression. of absolute corruption in their temple.
the writing of the NT was sponsored by Constantine----author of the legal code which
constituted canon law----the code which Saint
Adolf Hitler reconstituted as the NEUREMBURG LAWS ----(legalizing your fave recreation spot---AUSCHWITZ) The constantine code--aka Justinian law----also legalized the medieval
institution----the INQUISITION and AUTO DE FE in which piles of humans including children and infants were burned to death as an entertainment for your ancestors and Saint queen Isabella-----the whore who obtained cosmic orgasms thereby

lol...

I'm sure that's all there is if that's all that you can see. Even so if what I have shown you is true then everyone who claims moral authority based on an irrational belief in a sinless sugar coated edible triune mangod, a hallucinating austere religious zealot, is basing their beliefs on a lie, beliefs that pervert their perception of life, all laws and customs, views of good and evil, right and wrong, who is a sinner or saint, and who is praised or condemned.

Are you OK with all of our religious and political leaders being perverse actors and lying frauds, creating chaos in society and building prisons for all of the victims of their bullshit beliefs?

Are you OK with people who have usurped power and lord it over everyone else by being so dogmatic about words and subjects about which they know nothing?

If not then maybe you should dig a little deeper, if you can dig it at all.
What does political corruption have to do with religion other than the fact that religious leaders ahve sidled up to governments to give them more power?

Forum List

Back