Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

- where it says they were roman shills ... that being money changers were jews and left to ply thier trade was not roman but jewish transgression. of absolute corruption in their temple.
contrary to that which you and suradie learned in
Sunday school-----the NT is not the only record of the era christians imagine was MEDIATED by
Jesus

I guess adultery didn't mean the same thing back then. It's a wonder it ever made it as a commandment.
it's not - its a forgery to perpetuate crimes against society ... by a few darkminded individuals.
Prove it.

you've been given ample opportunity to provide the tablets desert reactionaries, dark minded people claim were etched in the heavens inscribed with 10 commandments ... they are liars. bing.

and have failed to respond to prove the false commandments ever existed but from the nefarious origin initiated by judaism and its deliberate delineation from the prescribed religion of antiquity they have abandoned for their own self interests. moses.

- where it says they were roman shills ... that being money changers were jews and left to ply thier trade was not roman but jewish transgression. of absolute corruption in their temple.
the writing of the NT was sponsored by Constantine----author of the legal code which
constituted canon law----the code which Saint
Adolf Hitler reconstituted as the NEUREMBURG LAWS ----(legalizing your fave recreation spot---AUSCHWITZ) The constantine code--aka Justinian law----also legalized the medieval
institution----the INQUISITION and AUTO DE FE in which piles of humans including children and infants were burned to death as an entertainment for your ancestors and Saint queen Isabella-----the whore who obtained cosmic orgasms thereby

obviously not mine ...

saint rosie for the above is not an issue, the murdering of the 1st century exemplar - from the heavens - is ... by the corrupt, self centered and up to no good jewish congregations of that time an inexplicable crime and representative of them since that time to the present day.

Sunday school-----the NT is not the only record of the era christians imagine was MEDIATED by
Jesus
Breezewood is a big antisemite. Take what the bigot says with a grain of salt.

obviously not mine ...

saint rosie for the above is not an issue, the murdering of the 1st century exemplar - from the heavens - is ... by the corrupt, self centered and up to no good jewish congregations of that time an inexplicable crime and representative of them since that time to the present day.
yet another hypnagogic hallucination

obviously not mine ...

more antisemitism above….

whatever happened to the Zone 1 rules, where in is not permitted to make nasty, insulting remarks as a way to inflame?

more antisemitism above….

whatever happened to the Zone 1 rules, where in is not permitted to make nasty, insulting remarks as a way to inflame?
Breezie is ok----he reminds me of a kid I knew in school. He had been a DIVINITY student at Seton Hall and knew SO much and was SO eager to share

What does political corruption have to do with religion other than the fact that religious leaders ahve sidled up to governments to give them more power?

People that have been possessed by devils, religious, political, or secular, through sorcery, the magical arts, what people today call hypnosis or mind control, to be led around by the nose and fleeced to the bone daily, need to be freed from the mind numbing absurdity of the delusions that they are under and there is no other way to do that except by extirpating the false claim to moral authority of the politicians and religious leaders, removing the veil of righteousness, so that their billions of victims can see what they have been ensnared in in order to be freed, restored to sanity.

The potentates of darkness only have power over those who have been deceived, beguiled and hypnotized since birth. Snapping their victims out of that hypnotic state, with the irrefutable truth that exposes their lies and corruption, raises the dead, which removes their illusion of power.

A devil without possessions is nothing but a pile of dogshit on the sidewalk that needs to be washed away into the gutter.

Last edited:
you've been given ample opportunity to provide the tablets desert reactionaries, dark minded people claim were etched in the heavens inscribed with 10 commandments ... they are liars. bing.

and have failed to respond to prove the false commandments ever existed but from the nefarious origin initiated by judaism and its deliberate delineation from the prescribed religion of antiquity they have abandoned for their own self interests. moses.
How does that prove the 24,000 written manuscripts the New Testament is based upon are forgeries? Where's your proof that the 24,000 written manuscripts the New Testament is based upon are forgeries?

Jesus

The pilgrims had to buy sacrificial birds and animals with shekels. What's your problem exactly? You act like the Romans controlled Judaism and the temple. Did they?

So now you are saying God cursed nations? I've never heard such silly theology before.

Silly? I think not.

You prove that you are under a curse with every assertion that a coequal unequalled almighty yet edible triune God became a man only to suffer and die for your sins just so that you can sin with impunity for life. Damn.

Now that's silly and rather pathetic that you can't see the absurdity of your own professed beliefs.

How does that prove the 24,000 written manuscripts the New Testament is based upon are forgeries? Where's your proof that the 24,000 written manuscripts the New Testament is based upon are forgeries?
I would like to examine the evidence

The pilgrims had to buy sacrificial birds and animals with shekels. What's your problem exactly? You act like the Romans controlled Judaism and the temple. Did they?
...my "PROBLEM"? the pilgrims did not
have to buy anything with SHEKELS unless
they were buying from people who demanded shekels. That which required the use of shekels was the half shekel annual tax.
"act"?? It was a fact that the Romans forcibly occupied Judea including Jerusalem and appointed important officials in the Temple who ACTED as their shills. The enemies of this system----of both the Romans and the
SHILLS, were the Pharisees. Even today,
the person, CAIAPHAS, is presented as a
VERY EVIL PERSON in PHARISEE SCHOOLS.
In some christian sects Pontius Pilate, the
crucifier, is called a SAINT. How about
Caiaphas? The Romans liked him. There were members of the Sanhedrin whom the
romans did not like because they were Pharisees-----Rabban Gamliel is an example---somehow christians seem to NOT KNOW
that he was a Pharisee and sorta like him.
As to the "teachers of Jesus"---that would
include Hillel-----also a Pharisee

...my "PROBLEM"? the pilgrims did not
have to buy anything with SHEKELS unless
they were buying from people who demanded shekels. That which required the use of shekels was the half shekel annual tax.
"act"?? It was a fact that the Romans forcibly occupied Judea including Jerusalem and appointed important officials in the Temple who ACTED as their shills. The enemies of this system----of both the Romans and the
SHILLS, were the Pharisees. Even today,
the person, CAIAPHAS, is presented as a
VERY EVIL PERSON in PHARISEE SCHOOLS.
In some christian sects Pontius Pilate, the
crucifier, is called a SAINT. How about
Caiaphas? The Romans liked him. There were members of the Sanhedrin whom the
romans did not like because they were Pharisees-----Rabban Gamliel is an example---somehow christians seem to NOT KNOW
that he was a Pharisee and sorta like him.
As to the "teachers of Jesus"---that would
include Hillel-----also a Pharisee

not a chance - "and appointed important officials in the Temple" - never in world history has that occurred, ever - they were all corrupt, including those apostles jesus knew better than to trust and did not.

true of those others you mention ...

desert religions - all three are the same, save yourself - they are all burning togeter in the end or buried beforehand - to have the heavenly ending without them for who survived the great flood and will persist to the final triumph.

There are 24,000 written manuscripts that according to him must be forgeries. What else is comparable?
There are certainly some pseudepigrapha in the NT but I have no idea where the 24K comes from or why they must be forgeries.

And faith is having complete trust in something or someone. I don't know anyone who puts complete trust in something or someone without having good reason. So no, suspending logic and reason is not faith.
Believing you have good reasons is not always the same as having good reasons. Having faith enables you to gloss over logical contradictions in scripture.

Did you read everything in your link?
Probably not. What did I miss?

What I'm saying is do most Jews agree with the Jesus being crucified? In the religion itself and amongst the jewish population. What do they truly believe?
They mostly only blame the Romans
The fact is a Jewish rabbi council voted on his death

People that have been possessed by devils, religious, political, or secular, through sorcery, the magical arts, what people today call hypnosis or mind control, to be led around by the nose and fleeced to the bone daily, need to be freed from the mind numbing absurdity of the delusions that they are under and there is no other way to do that except by extirpating the false claim to moral authority of the politicians and religious leaders, removing the veil of righteousness, so that their billions of victims can see what they have been ensnared in in order to be freed, restored to sanity.

The potentates of darkness only have power over those who have been deceived, beguiled and hypnotized since birth. Snapping their victims out of that hypnotic state, with the irrefutable truth that exposes their lies and corruption, raises the dead, which removes their illusion of power.

A devil without possessions is nothing but a pile of dogshit on the sidewalk that needs to be washed away into the gutter.
There has never been a single person possessed by a devil

uhm -----I do not presume to know what Jesus
"thought"-----PAUL claimed that the end-times
was uhm NIGH. Of course Paul, like Matthew,
Jesus told him

John of Patmos writes his letter based on Jesus speaking.. it's clear that it will happen soon... Within that generation.

Forum List

Back