Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

It's literally the contention of the conspiracy theory link you posted.
That doesn't explain the "24,000".

I wholeheartedly disagree. Having faith has nothing to do with accepting biblical interpretations.
Like miracles?

Having faith is what allows us to endure hardships in life.
Heroin would also work.

I submit that you don't have good reasons for your biblical interpretations because rather than trying to unravel what the author intended to convey, you are looking for ways to confirm your bias. The only thing being open minded might cost you is your pride and time.
I could say the exact same about you.

The section that held the dissenting opinion on his theory.
Every theory has dissenters, or should.

What does any of that have to do with the crucifixion?

I was responding to Independent, who pointed out your reluctance to call out Muslims for their wrongdoing - and instead defend them.
"the crucifixion" has been perverted into a libel by very ambitious
and POWERFUL fascist imperialists for
MILLENNIA.
I have only seen you accuse Jews of being terrorists.

the three demented jews ...

dripping in the exemplars blood, innocently as though for their centuries of punishment by the heavens was not of their own making - and like jews everywhere blame others than themselves for their crime against humanity and the religion of antiquity they have wittingly abandoned.

So we're going to do this? Ok.

That doesn't explain the "24,000".
No offense but I really shouldn't have to explain to you that if he says he knows the real narrative and the narrative that was told is false, the existing 24,000 written manuscripts that told the alleged false narrative had to be doctored or manufactured to match the false narrative and not the real narrative that he supposedly knows.
Like miracles?
That's not how my faith works. My faith works through reason. My turn? How do you distinguish miracles in the bible from embellishment?
Heroin would also work.
Does heroin help? Really? My worldview gives me peace through the storm. Yours doesn't.
I could say the exact same about you.
You could say that but you'd be wrong. I'm a thoughtful guy and read the bible passages thoughtfully. You don't even have a perception of God that you would accept so to you everything skews to fairytales. There is nothing you will ever accept.
Every theory has dissenters, or should.
Sure, and as they say in court it goes to weight. But in this case you didn't consider the dissenting opinions so you couldn't even weigh them.

the three demented jews ...

dripping in the exemplars blood, innocently as though for their centuries of punishment by the heavens was not of their own making - and like jews everywhere blame others than themselves for their crime against humanity and the religion of antiquity they have wittingly abandoned.
And they believe I am anti-Semitic...

Wait a minute... so your so-called religion of antiquity is the religion of Abraham and their religion isn't? Am I understanding you correctly?

What about the religion of Islam? Is the religion of Islam the religion of antiquity?

It's hard for some to understand there is a distribution for everything and that that distribution can change with time. Sometimes it's just easier to stereotype.

you would hope ...

1658519363103.png

little evidence for the desert religions, their mindsets of segregation for personal gratuity has been time honored since their beginnings with near uniformity - as being in a locked room without complexion than drab black their favorite color they use to express their warmest greetings. so inviting.

you would hope ...

View attachment 673294

little evidence for the desert religions, their mindsets of segregation for personal gratuity has been time honored since their beginnings with near uniformity - as being in a locked room without complexion than drab black their favorite color they use to express their warmest greetings. so inviting.
That's nice.

And they believe I am anti-Semitic...

Wait a minute... so your so-called religion of antiquity is the religion of Abraham and their religion isn't? Am I understanding you correctly?

What about the religion of Islam? Is the religion of Islam the religion of antiquity?

worse -

that's a religion ... what exactly is there religion, howabout the prescribed religion from the heavens, what did that guy not understand ... or any of them.

So we're going to do this? Ok.

No offense but I really shouldn't have to explain to you that if he says he knows the real narrative and the narrative that was told is false, the existing 24,000 written manuscripts that told the alleged false narrative had to be doctored or manufactured to match the false narrative and not the real narrative that he supposedly knows.
We still talking about Jesus as an apocalyptic Jew? My interpretation is that the oral histories of the NT were gathered and written down decades after Jesus died. After that, they were copied and recopied. Are those the copies you mean? Do you include the Gospels of Thomas and Peter and others that didn't make it into the cannon?

That's not how my faith works. My faith works through reason.
Easy to say, hard to prove. I heard your 'reason' for intelligent life in the universe but I never heard any connection to a God of the Bible. Do you have a reason for that?

My turn? How do you distinguish miracles in the bible from embellishment?
I don't believe in the supernatural, therefore miracles in the Bible are for entertainment, ignorance, or competition with other religions. In one case it was a mistranslation.

Does heroin help? Really? My worldview gives me peace through the storm. Yours doesn't.
Rather presumptuous of you. How do you know I'm not at peace?

You could say that but you'd be wrong. I'm a thoughtful guy and read the bible passages thoughtfully. You don't even have a perception of God that you would accept so to you everything skews to fairytales. There is nothing you will ever accept.
Show me a miracle and we'll see. Actually you're being presumptuous again. I do have a perception of God but it is you who wouldn't accept it.

Sure, and as they say in court it goes to weight. But in this case you didn't consider the dissenting opinions so you couldn't even weigh them.
Theories are not proof, they are an interpretation of the evidence. I also assume there are other interpretations than mine, I just think mine best fit the evidence. I'm sure that is true for everyone on the planet. Theories are like belly buttons...

We still talking about Jesus as an apocalyptic Jew? My interpretation is that the oral histories of the NT were gathered and written down decades after Jesus died. After that, they were copied and recopied. Are those the copies you mean? Do you include the Gospels of Thomas and Peter and others that didn't make it into the cannon?
Include whatever you want. It doesn't change the fact that he believed there was a massive conspiracy, cover up and forgeries of epic proportions over hundreds of years.
Easy to say, hard to prove. I heard your 'reason' for intelligent life in the universe but I never heard any connection to a God of the Bible. Do you have a reason for that?
Ummmm... the only religion that claims to be a revealed religion? Geneis Chapter 1? Jesus Christ? What exactly are you looking for? A signed certificate? God gave you a brain, use it.
I don't believe in the supernatural, therefore miracles in the Bible are for entertainment, ignorance, or competition with other religions. In one case it was a mistranslation.
It's hard to believe that someone who is the product of the universe popping into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence doesn't believe in miracles.
Rather presumptuous of you. How do you know I'm not at peace?
You are debating something you don't believe exists for starters. You don't see me debating atheism. I get my peace through the storms of life knowing that good comes from bad. That's my faith. How do you do it? Since I'm wrong and all.
Show me a miracle and we'll see. Actually you're being presumptuous again. I do have a perception of God but it is you who wouldn't accept it.

Theories are not proof, they are an interpretation of the evidence. I also assume there are other interpretations than mine, I just think mine best fit the evidence. I'm sure that is true for everyone on the planet. Theories are like belly buttons...
You left out the word conspiracies. But that doesn't excuse you from forming an opinion without seeking out both sides.

that's a religion ... what exactly is there religion, howabout the prescribed religion from the heavens, what did that guy not understand ... or any of them.
What about the prescribed religion from the heavens?

what about the religion of antiquity, jesus new - liberation theology, self determination - prescribed in the beginning to free one's spirit to acquire judgement from the heaven's for their accomplishment and admission to the everlasting ...

what did they not know and new better by their abraham that till that time was in doubt. and now bing knows - too. than all those that preceded them.

what about the religion of antiquity, jesus new - liberation theology, self determination - prescribed in the beginning to free one's spirit to acquire judgement from the heaven's for their accomplishment and admission to the everlasting ...

what did they not know and new better by their abraham that till that time was in doubt. and now bing knows - too. than all those that preceded them.
Prescribed by who? And who was it prescribed to?

Forum List

Back