Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

Saudi Arabia executes terrorists. What's your issue?
I asked for 3 incidents of Muslim terrorism and you still have not posted anything specific even though you point out specific incidents of what you consider Israeli terrorism.

same in my town---the club and swimming pool----and some sport stuff. I did go a few
times as THE GUEST-----kinda like going to
Sunday school---but at the club I was cautioned not to MENTION <gasp> my name. There was a nearby GOLF CLUB---another town. My father was sick and my
brother needed to be a golf caddy----so he had to get a job MANY MILES away
Sounds like the Holocaust survivors had it easy compared to you. :rolleyes:

There are certainly some pseudepigrapha in the NT but I have no idea where the 24K comes from or why they must be forgeries.
It's literally the contention of the conspiracy theory link you posted.
Believing you have good reasons is not always the same as having good reasons. Having faith enables you to gloss over logical contradictions in scripture.
I wholeheartedly disagree. Having faith has nothing to do with accepting biblical interpretations. Having faith is what allows us to endure hardships in life. I submit that you don't have good reasons for your biblical interpretations because rather than trying to unravel what the author intended to convey, you are looking for ways to confirm your bias. The only thing being open minded might cost you is your pride and time.
Probably not. What did I miss?
The section that held the dissenting opinion on his theory.

Forum List

Back