Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

wrong, the c-bible is written by the crucifiers - only by bringing them to justice will the true path to the everlasting be made available through the triumph over evil.

their covenant, self determination, liberation theology was crucified w/ them ...
No one cares about your idiotic rants. No one.

wrong, the c-bible is written by the crucifiers - only by bringing them to justice will the true path to the everlasting be made available through the triumph over evil.

their covenant, self determination, liberation theology was crucified w/ them ...
Oye.

So God will come to Earth and build this temple?
God doesn't have to come to earth. He is already here, every day all the time. There are actually 2 theories in Judaism -- one that in Messianic days, people will build the third temple and it will, with God's presence in it, last forever. The other is that the temple will descend from heaven completely built.

A hybrid theory is that once man starts building it, the building will descend from heaven.

God doesn't have to come to earth. He is already here, every day all the time. There are actually 2 theories in Judaism -- one that in Messianic days, people will build the third temple and it will, with God's presence in it, last forever. The other is that the temple will descend from heaven completely built.

A hybrid theory is that once man starts building it, the building will descend from heaven.
In other words no straight answer. More double talk to justify you making it up as you go.

wrong, the c-bible is written by the crucifiers -
No one cares about your idiotic rants. No one.

well,

1687800487573.jpeg

you took care of that for him and a few others - just maybe not everyone, keep trying ... hawk, the christian.

In other words no straight answer. More double talk to justify you making it up as you go.
No, just that ideas have a variety of understandings, and this stuff has been written down for hundreds of thousands of years so no one is making things up as we go. You just don't like that questions you think of as being new and persuasive are actually old and not difficult to respond to.

no, jesus and those in the 1st century were persecuted for the specific 1st century events - liberation theology, self determination - they were turned on by both the jews and romans (christians) - for their beliefs - not as the others for their own self interests.
Oh goody------reverent brezzie-----your cult's GOT ENEMIES

I think Breezy might have been one of those Catholic School boys who would scream “Christ killer!” at me every day after school, when I was around 8 or 9.

I think Breezy might have been one of those Catholic School boys who would scream “Christ killer!” at me every day after school, when I was around 8 or 9.
I got it at age 5 from the girls in the plaid St Anne's uniforms----but there are some "persons"
here who have expressed DOUBTS

really 91 - the prescribed religion of antiquity is the original and longest lasting religion on planet earth ... just ask a&e.

and yes, enemies abound and most have their own entitlement documents to droll over - having written them themselves - i(irritating)rosie the righteous.

oh, the nuns would twist my wings till i screamed ...

not a chance ... hereditary idolatry circumvents everything in your documents of any value.

there is never going to be a messiah, especially for jews, it's an intolerable thought - heavenly apartheid - good luck w/ that one.

really 91 - the prescribed religion of antiquity is the original and longest lasting religion on planet earth ... just ask a&e.

and yes, enemies abound and most have their own entitlement documents to droll over - having written them themselves - i(irritating)rosie the righteous.
use your dictionary-----not "droll"----you meant DROOL, reverend breezie dear

Quoting the written bible text when the issues I raised were about Jewish law as informed by both the written and oral texts is not helpful. And Stephen's lifespan has nothing to do with the fact that what he reports, under Jewish law, would have no effect as described.

Whether Stephen was stoned, or killed in other fashion as Shas states, is not the issue -- but whether capital punishment, vis a vis the Jewish populace, was in the hand of the Sanhedrin when the Romans killed Jesus. Seeing (according to Acts) that it was, the Sanhedrin could have killed Jesus -- but they didn't.

We gentiles killed Jesus.

if you reread the Stephen account-----there was no actual trial and the killing of Stephen seems
more like an attack by a MOB than an actual execution. The rules regarding execution were a
lot more ORGANIZED----further---the Sanhedrin DID NOT MEET IN THE RUINS OF THE TEMPLE

I don't take what's written in the NT as truth. Just showing that the Sanhedrin could have killed Jesus, but they didn't -- the Romans did.

You make a good point, though, Dr Rose.

I don't take what's written in the NT as truth. Just showing that the Sanhedrin could have killed Jesus, but they didn't -- the Romans did.

the c-bible is written by the crucifiers (romans (christians) - jews) - killing someone loved for their bravery would not serve anyone's interest is why the crucifixion took its circuitous path and was the conclusion to the 1st century events. (and what were they)

their success is all to clear, no mention of why jesus and those people willing to die with him, liberation theology, self determination - is mentioned in their book, the c-bible.

Yet many copies of Daniel were found with the Dead Sea Scrolls.
oh? so? how does that fact---assuming it is a fact---make
Daniel a PROPHET-----there are other writings involving
non-prophets that get cited all over jewish literature

oh? so? how does that fact---assuming it is a fact---make
Daniel a PROPHET-----there are other writings involving
non-prophets that get cited all over jewish literature
Are you claiming Daniel was a liar?

Is his book not in the Hebrew Bible?

Is he a heretic?

Are you claiming Daniel was a liar?

Is his book not in the Hebrew Bible?

Is he a heretic?
as far as I understand----Daniel writes in a manner that
besides being in aramaic----is so arcane that it defies
interpretation------it's there----but not considered "divinely
inspired"---or so mysterious-that it is best left undissected ????

Forum List

Back