Do network media members feel guilt about what they have to do everyday?

Leweman

Platinum Member
Aug 5, 2010
The non stop lying and obstruction of facts. They have to go home and have trouble looking at their family and kids. What makes them do it?

The non stop lying and obstruction of facts. They have to go home and have trouble looking at their family and kids. What makes them do it?
Which media members are you specifically alluding to?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Al Sharpton is a man of God from Prog standards. Of course he is. He is demonic. And of the devil. It is how we look at things.

Which media members are you specifically alluding to?
Fox. CBS. NBC. ABC. Local network media. Cable media we already know every one of them including Fox is progressive. By progressive I mean they lie and purposely distort facts. I suppose there are some that aren't like Newsmax and whoever.

They are all biased. The problem is that only one side of the media calls out others as not being able to believe their own eyes and eats.

I suppose there are some that aren't like Newsmax and whoever.
Like Newsmax ??????

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 1.10.43 PM.png

Maybe they actually do believe what they're saying.

I mean, look at all the ridiculous lies that USMB left-pigs really believe!

Forum List

Back