Do not crucify the whistle blower

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Do not crucify the whistle blower. Do not give them sainthood, either. INVESTIGATE WHAT THEY CLAIM.

Trump and his lap dogs are crucifying the whistle blower. Bullshit, go before congress and provide evidence that what he/she heard is incorrect. Bring the people who the whistle blower says have first hand knowledge and what they say.

If after the process and the whistle blower made a mountain out of a mole hill, then crucify them.

If what they say is true, I would not make them a saint but give them huge credit for having the guts to come forward and expose actions that threaten are great republic

Do not crucify the whistle blower. Do not give them sainthood, either. INVESTIGATE WHAT THEY CLAIM.

Trump and his lap dogs are crucifying the whistle blower. Bullshit, go before congress and provide evidence that what he/she heard is incorrect. Bring the people who the whistle blower says have first hand knowledge and what they say.

If after the process and the whistle blower made a mountain out of a mole hill, then crucify them.

If what they say is true, I would not make them a saint but give them huge credit for having the guts to come forward and expose actions that threaten are great republic
never happened. you know this correct? he wasn't on the call, he has absolutely no knowledge of the call and now the transcript is out. so, he's a useless leaker.

I am not happy that some are going after the Whistleblower because the fact is they felt something was troubling to a point to say something.

Also let be clear officials have stated the complaint is credible and let me be clear no one is denying the phone call either.

This Whistleblower is Trump Wikileaks which is heads will roll and it might not get Trump removed from the Oval Office but someone will lose their job...

What about the cowards who gossipped to him and then ran and hid? Should they get a pass for this?

I am not happy that some are going after the Whistleblower because the fact is they felt something was troubling to a point to say something.

Also let be clear officials have stated the complaint is credible and let me be clear no one is denying the phone call either.

This Whistleblower is Trump Wikileaks which is heads will roll and it might not get Trump removed from the Oval Office but someone will lose their job...
whistle blower doesn't exist, sorry, not sure what you're referencing.

There is no whistleblower...There is only a spy spreading gossip.

Really?

News to me, so do you have an actual link to where they do not exist because that is not what the House learn yesterday.

Because you disagree with their complaint does not mean they are not a whistleblower.

I know how dare anyone complain about Trump and his magnificent way...

What about the cowards who gossipped to him and then ran and hid? Should they get a pass for this?

Now there you have a point!

Those are the ones that should have their ass handed to them...

Really?

News to me, so do you have an actual link to where they do not exist because that is not what the House learn yesterday.

Because you disagree with their complaint does not mean they are not a whistleblower.

so the person you're referring to didn't listen in on the call, so has absolutely no information to be called a whistle blower.

He is a spy...fuck him...when will the coward stand up?...
The White House knew he worked for the CIA when he got posted to the WH. Do you somehow think he "snuck" in? He was doing his job and so were the other people who have been watching Trump abuse his office. He spoke up. At least, that's all we know so far. Immediately jumping to the conclusion that the guy is lying is a huge leap with no foundation, at least at this point.

Really?

so the person you're referring to didn't listen in on the call, so has absolutely no information to be called a whistle blower.

Then you need to tell Maguire this because he believe the complaint was credible and the person is a whistleblower.

You and Trump do not get to say who can or can not be a whistleblower, so let stop with the treason nonsense.

If the individual was going to be a traitor they would have went the Snowden way to leak the information but instead they went through the proper channels to file the complaint.

So tell Maguire the person he was asked about does not have whistleblower protection and to hang them from a tall tree with a short rope and my bet is he will disagree with you...

Wonder how much the DNC/Clinton paid him? I notice her fat cow ass was in front of the microphones today.

Don't crucify him, unless he is a DNC plant who is a political hack (he is).

That report was written by lawyers. It reeks of bullshit. It is a DNC plot, plain and simple.

In other words, CRUCIFY THE WHISTLEBLOWER!!!

Really?

Then you need to tell Maguire this because he believe the complaint was credible and the person is a whistleblower.

You and Trump do not get to say who can or can not be a whistleblower, so let stop with the treason nonsense.

If the individual was going to be a traitor they would have went the Snowden way to leak the information but instead they went through the proper channels to file the complaint.

So tell Maguire the person he was asked about does not have whistleblower protection and to hang them from a tall tree with a short rope and my bet is he will disagree with you...
he knows it. testified to that.

Don't crucify him, unless he is a DNC plant who is a political hack (he is).

That report was written by lawyers. It reeks of bullshit. It is a DNC plot, plain and simple.

In other words, CRUCIFY THE WHISTLEBLOWER!!!

CRUCIFY THE TRAITOR

He is a spy...fuck him...when will the coward stand up?...
The White House knew he worked for the CIA when he got posted to the WH. Do you somehow think he "snuck" in? He was doing his job and so were the other people who have been watching Trump abuse his office. He spoke up. At least, that's all we know so far. Immediately jumping to the conclusion that the guy is lying is a huge leap with no foundation, at least at this point.
Oh good Christ he passed on hearsay and cited left wing partisan news rags.

He's a planted CIA Spy.

In Ukraine matter, Democrats apply Russiagate lesson: Strike fast, don’t wait to find out what happened.

Forum List

Back