Do Not Hire These Liars, says Forbes

Because lying was the MO of Trump and the Trump staff.

It starts at the top. But if you enabled his lying and assault on the republic and democracy, you will pay.

Yesterday’s insurrection was rooted in lies. That a fair election was stolen. That a significant defeat was actually a landslide victory. That the world’s oldest democracy, ingeniously insulated via autonomous state voting regimens, is a rigged system. Such lies-upon-lies, repeated frequently and fervently, provided the kindling, the spark, the gasoline.​
That Donald Trump devolved from commander-in-chief to liar-in-chief didn’t surprise Forbes: As we’ve chronicled early and often, for all his billions and Barnum-like abilities, he’s been shamelessly exaggerating and prevaricating to our faces for almost four decades. More astonishing: the number of people willing to lend credence to that obvious mendacity on his behalf. ...​
As American democracy rebounds, we need to return to a standard of truth when it comes to how the government communicates with the governed. The easiest way to do that, from where I sit, is to create repercussions for those who don’t follow the civic norms. Trump’s lawyers lie gleefully to the press and public, but those lies, magically, almost never made it into briefs and arguments – contempt, perjury and disbarment keep the professional standards high.
So what’s the parallel in the dark arts of communication? Simple: Don’t let the chronic liars cash in on their dishonesty. ... Let it be known to the business world: Hire any of Trump’s fellow fabulists above, and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie. We’re going to scrutinize, double-check, investigate with the same skepticism we’d approach a Trump tweet. Want to ensure the world’s biggest business media brand approaches you as a potential funnel of disinformation? Then hire away.​
This isn’t cancel culture, which is a societal blight. ... Nor is this politically motivated, as Forbes’ pro-entrepreneur, pro-growth worldview has generally placed it in the right-of-center camp over the past century — this standard needs to apply to liars from either party. It’s just a realization that, as Daniel Patrick Moynihan famously said, in a thriving democracy, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts. Our national reset starts there.​

A Truth Reckoning: Why We’re Holding Those Who Lied For Trump Accountable

Last edited:
LOL!!
Remember Obama's lies? Biden lies his ass off. Hillary lied. Bill Lied.
When a politician's lips move they are lying.
Trump has that used car salesman style that makes his lies seem bigger.

So much for any credibility that Forbes might ever have had.

Of course, like the lying cowards that they are, they're hiding this article behind a “disable your ad blocker” wall, so I'm left to try to guess whether you're telling the truth about what the article says, or putting an honest slant on it. But if it's as you say, then it's pretty damning.

Someone should give them their own medicine.....sure theres many examples of them being wrong...........and or dishonest or pushing an agenda

So much for any credibility that Forbes might ever have had.

Corporate America doesn't give a shit what you duck dynasty wannabes or QAnon morons think. They know you've been had by the biggest conman this country has ever known.

Money talks.
Please tell me you know about the Bidens money-laundering schemes that the FBI is investigating? The China cash? The Burisma cash? The other cash...
I just can't get my head around how democrats think Trump is so bad, without proof, and they ignore the shit their side does.

Trump's 1st term was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, probably twice!!

Please tell me you know about the Bidens money-laundering schemes that the FBI is investigating? The China cash? The Burisma cash? The other cash...
I just can't get my head around how democrats think Trump is so bad, without proof, and they ignore the shit their side does.

Sure. Keep telling everyone that Hillary was going to jail. That Obama was going to jail.

etc etc etc

Your right-wing media continuously lies to you because they know that if they demonize people, you'll keep watching. That makes them money.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. They know you really, really, really want to believe that the other side is bad.

And Trump's Presidency is that x100.

Article is hidden behind a paywall, so I can only guess as to how accurate either account I've seen is as to what it says. But if it's as described, it's pretty damning against Forbes, as a source of news and information. It's an unabashed admission that they have no intention of giving any honest coverage of any company that refuses to bow to their demands.

1610240602757.png

Perhaps a modern-day equivalent of the Nuremburg Trials?

Propaganda Ministers et al who aided and abetted a Tyrant in his attempt to make himself King?

Arrogant phukker thought he was above The Law...

Not in THIS country, you Orange piece-of-$hit...

Same goes for your former minions and key enablers.

Last edited:
this was a guy that helped lie us into a very costly wasteful war. He acknowledged it and apologized but really, what he did was easily as bad as what Trump did.
He made those statements based on assurances given to him by Bush,Cheney, and Tenent. In fact he insisted that Tenent sit behind him in camera view when e made those statement (not that it did any good).

In case accuracy matters to you

this was a guy that helped lie us into a very costly wasteful war. He acknowledged it and apologized but really, what he did was easily as bad as what Trump did.
He made those statements based on assurances given to him by Bush,Cheney, and Tenent. In fact he insisted that Tenent sit behind him in camera view when e made those statement (not that it did any good).

In case accuracy matters to you

He admitted his culpability and apologized. That is good on him but it should mean he doesn't get to comment on things like this.

I'm not big on guilt by association. I thought Trump gave many excellent and intelligent speeches these past 4 years. But then the next day he'd be speaking off the cuff and I had to wonder whether he even comprehended the content of the previous day's speech? It was noticable what was prepared for him and what was not. Being a member of his staff had to be like dealing with Jekyll and Hyde. I'll definitely cut them some slack.

The treason fans in this thread don't think there should be any consequences for public servants, paid by the taxpayers, who lie to the public.

So they throw around words they don't comprehend, like 'Fascism'.
The RWNJs use many words they don't understand incorrectly, but the list is much too long to post here.

Sure. Keep telling everyone that Hillary was going to jail. That Obama was going to jail.

etc etc etc

Your right-wing media continuously lies to you because they know that if they demonize people, you'll keep watching. That makes them money.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. They know you really, really, really want to believe that the other side is bad.

1. Hillary had her secret bathroom server and money-laundering "Foundation". She should have been prosecuted.
2. Obama is still being investigated by "special prosecutor" Durham, stay tuned.
3. FXN tells more honest truth than "fake news" CNN/MSDNC, but we'd need a fair arbiter to keep score.
4. Trump's presidency is that x 1000 of most presidencies: Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

etc etc etc

1. Hillary had her secret bathroom server and money-laundering "Foundation". She should have been prosecuted.

Maybe you should be asking Trump and Gowdy why they didn't? Gowdy is another should never get a second of face time. He spent millions on his investigation and then just shelved it. Why do you suppose it is no one ever asks him why?

2. Obama is still being investigated by "special prosecutor" Durham, stay tuned.

You sound like Trump.

3. FXN tells more honest truth than "fake news" CNN/MSDNC, but we'd need a fair arbiter to keep score.
4. Trump's presidency is that x 1000 of most presidencies: Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

LOL......... "paid for by Donald J Trump for president". LOL

Forum List

Back