Do Not Speak Out Against BLM!!

It's too late. The democrats ARE the Khmer Rouge.
Holy shit. What the fuck.

The Khmer freakin' Rouge now.

GET a GRIP, people!

:auiqs.jpg:

These fuckers are circling the drain into madness. :spinner: I even got compared to a Nazi. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Well, we just can't all be as calm and civilized as you democrats are.

1593087475549.png

1593087490951.png

1593087523264.png

And this is WITH their guy in the White House. Yikes.

November could be interesting. If Trump were to lose, they're not going to accept it.

Four years in, you refuse to accept Trump winning and are out burning down the nation.

The question is, would HE? He'll certainly claim that he was cheated, but THEN what happens?

Part of the violence you scum democrats are engaged in now is a threat to America, traitor democrats order, don't defy us again or we will be even more violent. You refused to accept the 2016 election and refused to peacefully turn over power .

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.
Who lost their job burning a flag?

I'm talking real world here.
The Regressive Left has clearly been much worse in this way.

That doesn't excuse similar behaviors from the Right.
LOL. In other words, the Left are the fascists and not vice versa.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

Corporate America has sold their souls to the DNC.
Corporate America has recognized that 70% of Americans support BLM. They'll follow the money. You'll follow the dope who lost his job.

If you think 70% of American's suports the burning nd looting you're nuts.
If you think 70% of American's suports the burning nd looting you're nuts
I said 70% support BLM. Obviously they see something you fringe types don't.

View attachment 354493
BLM is destroing and stealing other people things, I'll guarantee there is nothing close to 70% support.

I am as mainstream as it gets kid. I fully support equality for all, but these looters shoul be arrsrd and sent to prison.

If you consume news that only shows rioting then you're an idiot and it's completely your fault that you so willfully dupe yourself.

I consume all news honey, I am in no way duped. They are in the news today for the illegal thungs they are doing, I get it, you don't like that truth but it is what it is. You need to come to terms with their lawlessness

I'm pretty tight with the truth, we go way back.

When NASCAR is banning the confederate flag, they ain't doing it to be unpopular.
but they will be. It's not freedom. just saying, either you are for freedom or you're not. I am. destroy statues without a vote is not freedom, it's a crime.

Sure, many of their fans will almost take this too personally. Who are we kidding, they're throwing wing-dings. But not all their fans and soon enough their advertisers many who need to sell to a much larger audience than NASCAR fans alone understand this. In a year...more like 6 months, it's not going to matter that offensive rag won't be an issue for them as they, like everyone else will simply move on.
We will see. The NFL suffered and didn’t learn and will suffer yet again . Sad kneeling with evil

The Super Bowl was the 11th highest rated program of the history of television. This despite there being more and more options.

How did 2018 go, Comrade?

Sure, the Regressive Left is all about the punishment and intimidation of freedom of expression.

Just like Trump and those Trumpsters who want to punish and intimidate flag burning.

Peas in a pod. Illiberal, freedom of expression-phobic authoritarians, all of them. That's not America.

Here is a full list of all the corporations that have sold their soul to BLM. Any critique about them will not be tolerated and met with endless accusations of racism.

Corporate America has recognized that 70% of Americans support BLM. They'll follow the money. You'll follow the dope who lost his job.

View attachment 354493
BLM is destroing and stealing other people things, I'll guarantee there is nothing close to 70% support.

I am as mainstream as it gets kid. I fully support equality for all, but these looters shoul be arrsrd and sent to prison.

If you consume news that only shows rioting then you're an idiot and it's completely your fault that you so willfully dupe yourself.

I consume all news honey, I am in no way duped. They are in the news today for the illegal thungs they are doing, I get it, you don't like that truth but it is what it is. You need to come to terms with their lawlessness

When NASCAR is banning the confederate flag, they ain't doing it to be unpopular.
but they will be. It's not freedom. just saying, either you are for freedom or you're not. I am. destroy statues without a vote is not freedom, it's a crime.

Sure, many of their fans will almost take this too personally. Who are we kidding, they're throwing wing-dings. But not all their fans and soon enough their advertisers many who need to sell to a much larger audience than NASCAR fans alone understand this. In a year...more like 6 months, it's not going to matter that offensive rag won't be an issue for them as they, like everyone else will simply move on.
We will see. The NFL suffered and didn’t learn and will suffer yet again . Sad kneeling with evil

The Super Bowl was the 11th highest rated program of the history of television. This despite there being more and more options.

It was down 3% from the year before. Not exactly world ending.

LOL. In other words, the Left are the fascists.

They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Boycott those awful companies if you want.
Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.
What I'm actually doing is what I often do: Pointing out the many blazingly obvious behavioral similarities between the two nasty ends of our political spectrum.

And, predictably, triggering many nutters.

I like it.
Actually, you have to stretch the truth into a lie when it comes to conservatives. Do you believe conservatives are racists?
What an incredibly general question. As one monolith? No.
What about the history of the Democrat party?

They are fascists in your minds only. Or, I could also say the same about the Right if I were so inclined. But hyperbole like that is silly to me.

Listen goober, we are talking about brown shirts restricting free speech via active oppression So who wants to repeal the First Amendment in regards to offensive speech? Is it the Left or right?

Currently about half of America wants to repeal the first amendment, then comes the appointed Left wing czar who will declare what is offensive and what is not.

Sounds to me like you are desperately trying to rationalize this fact, as if to say, there is no real difference between the polarized political groups.
What I'm actually doing is what I often do: Pointing out the many blazingly obvious behavioral similarities between the two nasty ends of our political spectrum.

I like it.
Actually, you have to stretch the truth into a lie when it comes to conservatives. Do you believe conservatives are racists?
It's irrelevant. What matters is today, right now.

What minorities think of the GOP, at this moment.

View attachment 354493

Perhaps, but the program usually draws around 100 million people. 3 million people is about the population of Mississippi.

View attachment 354493

Down 15% in attendance

Or you will lose your job

How is that for freedom of speech?
Speech has always had consequences.
Grow up.

Yup and that's hy Kapernick no longer plays for the 49'ers
Sure. Also why minds are changing.

Don't care.
Don't care.
Sure you do. It burns your ass bigtime.

LOL, sorry kid, the only thing that bothers me is that refuse to obey the law.
That's it.
That's it.
Who refuses to obey the law? The NFL?

Are you really this stupid? You seriously cannot follow a thread? Your BLM terrorists refuse to obey it.
Are you really this stupid? You seriously cannot follow a thread? Your BLM terrorists refuse to obey it.
No.....you're exactly that stupid. Take your own advice and open the quotes, dope.

Sorry kid, you're not a bright guy.
You're already exposed, dope.
Anyone can open the quotes and see.

Grow up.

Don't care.
Don't care.

That's it.
That's it.

No.....you're exactly that stupid. Take your own advice and open the quotes, dope.

You've "exposed" nothing kid. Here's to hoping BLM burns you out of your home.

I like it.
It's irrelevant. What matters is today, right now.

What minorities think of the GOP, at this moment.
So minorities all think alike. Good luck with that.

View attachment 354493

Down 15% in attendance

1.9%.

https://www.bizjournals.com/pittsbu...ance-down-slightly-in-2018-steelers-buck.html

The National Football League's overall attendance was down slightly in 2018, falling 1.9 percent to 33.8 million from 34.5 million in 2017.

Truth of the matter is no one's first amendment rights were violated and people quite honestly usually don't give a shit if someone is sacked for saying something they personally disagree with. The NBA most likely felt it's fans wouldn't appreciate this persons words and it could potentially hurt their brand. That's life.

If NASCAR wanted to fire people for saying 'Black Lives Matter' then that's their prerogative. Some people will not like it, some will. NASCAR it appears has thankfully chosen a different route which is surprising and refreshing.

Yes...they chose to appease racists, and marxists....

Black lives matter was founded by marxists.....marxism is directly responsible for the deaths of over 100 million men, women and children around the world.......and the slogan "Black Lives Matter," is racist....expecially when those same supporters attack anyone who believes that all human lives matter.........they are racist to their core......that is why they are embraced by the racists of the democrat party.

So, even Marxists understand that Black Lives Matter but you don't?

These must be horrifically scary times for you. That's awesome, you're either going to grow as a human being or be stomped into silence by your own fear. You're the minority now and I do not mean that racially.

Again...

Marxism is responsible for the deaths of close to, if not over 100 million people around the world...........they don't understand anything.

black lives matter was started by marxists...therefore, according to left wing logic....it is tainted with 100 million innocent deaths from around the world.....it is also racist. It is a black supremacist movement based in marxism.....it wants to murder people by its very nature....

Logic? Since when do you know anything about logic? You like the word Marxism though. I'm concerned about unadulterated Marxism about as much as unregulated capitalism which also doesn't have a pretty track record.

I do know that black lives matter and you can't even say that. Yes, all lives matter but right now in crisis I can say black lives matter. You can't, pussy.

Low IQ folks look at everything through the prism of Race. I have no NEED to say Black Lives Matter because ALL lives matter.

All lives do matter. However, black lives matter. You've no doubt heard the house on fire analogy, right? This would be a good time to refer to that.

Did you want to show where the Founding Documents grant anyone the "Right" to no be offended?

Do you want to show me the 'founding documents' where people have the right to employment while being offensive?

Saying all lives matter doesn’t contradict black lives matter.

It doesn't, it simply diminishes the challenges at hand when we are specifically speaking of systemic racism.

Point to examples of systematic racism

Voter supression:

Harsher prison sentences for committing the same crimes:

Lasting impacts of red-lining that have influenced inter-generational wealth differences between races even after the practice was outlawed

School funding - Using property taxes to fund local schools creates differences in quality of education

Shopping while black

Hiring practices

The President

Democrats do everything short of casting votes for black people. They bus them in droves to voting stations. There is no suppression of the black vote. A lot of blacks just don’t vote on their on accord. Get out of here with this bs

So....that was weak. :auiqs.jpg:

What’s weak is your claims of systemic racism. If blacks are suppressed from going to the polls, why on earth are the democrats always pandering for the black vote? Mind you blacks make up only 13% of the population.

I'm not quite sure of your logic there..

What I do know is you asked for examples of systemic racism and I gave you multiple. Doesn't appear that your responses back are worth much. Not that I'm surprised.

you gave nada. Systemic racism is the hot new buzz term that wasn’t even used a few years ago. First it was institutional racism, that was bull shit, now it’s systemic racism, which is a reincarnation of institutional racism. Vague terms that when people are asked to give examples you either here crickets or lies.

Systemic and Institutional racism are the same thing. Yes, it's a 'term' and the meaning can be easily looked up. It's not vague you simply have to want to understand it. You asked me for examples and I gave them to you and you have decided to ignore them you lazy ass.

You want to know a term that came about recently in wide use? Deep State, TDS, the anagram MAGA and KEK. You're such an imbecile but I get it. You're white and you don't see the same things so you ignore it when others bring them up. You're part of the problem. Thankfully you're also part of a small however vocal part of our society.

Im by far not part of the problem. I judge people strictly on merit. You are the problem, bullshit artist

Of course you're part of the problem because you don't even know there is one. Change needs to happen but you're most likely going to stand in the way.

Oh I’ll stand in the way. I’ll fight your racism tooth and nail

Neat. So, if I think inner city schools should receive the same amount of funds per student that other schools do you think I'm a racist?

Just stupid. Peoples’ taxes go to fund schools. If you live in a poor area your school is going to get less funded. However I grew up in New York. 3 specialized public schools to which you have to take a standardized test to enroll. I fortunately made it to Brooklyn tech. Blacks made up 30% of the student body. Guess who they lowered admission standards for?

Neat. I'm not interested in your personal stories.

Are you OK with leveling out the funding gap between prominently white schools and prominently black school or are you OK with giving white kids a head start? This is an example of systemic racism that your dumb ass doesn't realize exists.

Sure, raise taxes on those schools areas.

Grow up.

Don't care.
Don't care.

That's it.
That's it.

BLM is affecting change all over the world....you keep hoping though, retard.

The whole premise of their racist arguments is inequality is always due to inequality. Make it on your own like everyone else

Forum List

Back