Do not vote in the upcoming Georgia senatorial elections

It will be a waste of time for us Republicans to go and vote in Georgia, since the Democrats control the machines and do fraud and steal elections.
Let us not waste our valuable time by voting. Let's boycott this corrupt electoral system that is filled with fraud in favor of Democrats.
Our vote will not count anyway.
Voting in Georgia would mean acknowledging that we trust the system.
And we do not.
Wow, love this logic. Please preach on!! Sounds like you got the winning plan. It will sure show those Dems after they get burdened by winning all the power.

Last edited:
When you are thrown t in to Hell, don’t let the gate hit you in the ass.

What a hypothetical thing of you to say.

There are going to be mobs of Republicans at the polls, after what we witnessed so stay home, you could get sick or you could die.
I'm not sure if anyone pays attention to this pathetic worm or not (I'll bet they don't) but the Georgia congressional elections are very important and that's why Chuck Schumer said after taking Georgia
the left would "change" America....change it for the worst undoubtedly.

I'm going to remember this little lying shit and so should everyone else. Especially anyone in Georgia.

It will be a waste of time for us Republicans to go and vote in Georgia, since the Democrats control the machines and do fraud and steal elections.
Let us not waste our valuable time by voting. Let's boycott this corrupt electoral system that is filled with fraud in favor of Democrats.
And we do not.
ok I won't vote if you promise to change your avatar to hunter getting a relief massage from a 14 year old

And we do not.

I hope that every Rep in the Red state of GA votes.

And we do not.
ok I won't vote if you promise to change your avatar to hunter getting a relief massage from a 14 year old
Yeah the Hunter narrative worked really great for Trump. Disgusting

Forum List

Back