Do only Christians go to heaven?

I a switching from popcorn to crackers Michael because those believing such nonsense are crackers....Speaking of which I see there is talk now of doubling the IQ of people by taking a new drug maybe they can figure out where heaven is then by boosting their intelligence....One would think this might help them in loosing their silly BEL LEAFS as well so they can walk around with the naked truth and not be ashamed anymore by covering it up with their lies...

So now, those of them who can afford the new drug, will be the smartest people on the short bus.

The Topic is heaven, and you claimed all Christians are going there.
1)you don't even know where the term heaven stems from nor where or what it is.
If you think you do then by all means share with us while we all go make some popcorn to gather around and hear this shpiel of yours. Don't be surprised to get popcorn thrown at you as you ad hominem your way out of answering though.
2) your assertion means you are saying Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Napolean, Mobsters,
Benny Hinn, the guy who stole your lawn gnomes are all going to heaven for being Christian. SO you are in no intellect to call anyone bonkers, let alone tie your own shoes.

lol
Yeah.... Three things.

First, you seem to think that I care about your opinion of my knowledge or religion or so on. There are many topics on this forum where I try to learn from others, about the topics being discussed.

This is not one of them. Your opinion of me... my faith... or anything else regarding Christianity or the Bible.... is so low on my list of important things in life, the lint in my drier has a higher value.

So, you can throw popcorn, or whatever else you wish. Knock yourself out, because you are the only one who will be knocked out. I truly could not put any effort into caring less what you think.

In fact the only reason I even post on threads like this, is so other people can read my answer, not so I can see yours. If you didn't respond, I wouldn't miss much.

Second, referring to the etymology of the word Heaven, is largely unimportant to me. If that matters to you... again, knock yourself out with it.

For me, I am only concerned with the Biblical Christian idea, which is where G-d resides, and Jesus is on the Throne. It is the place where there is no longer any pain, or suffering of any kind, and those that accept Jesus as Lord, are rewarded.

For more descriptions:
What Does the Bible Say About Heaven?
This is a good starting place.

Third, while you are bold enough to talk about other people's intellect, you failed to even read, or possibly failed to comprehend, my own post that you quoted.

Here is exactly what I said:
"All Christians will go to Heaven.

However it is entirely possible, and quite common for a person who claims to be Christian, to not be one, and thus go to Hell."

Your attempt to point to "Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Napolean, Mobsters, Benny Hinn" is already explained. It is possible and common for a person who claims to be a Christian, to not be a Christian.... and thus not go to Heaven.

I already posted, and will post again:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

You are not a Christian because you say your a Christian, anymore than me saying "I'm a Vegan", makes me a Vegan after I ate that Chicken burrito.

You are not what you say you are. You are, what you in fact are.

And even going to and sitting in a Church on Sunday, doesn't make you a Christian, anymore than sitting in your garage makes you a Cadillac.

The Bible says very clearly: Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?"

Now does it say "if they say they are followers of Jesus"? Nope. Does it say "If they meet with believers"? Nope. It says by their fruits. What they do.

Based on what "Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Napolean, Mobsters, Benny Hinn" has done, are they Christians? Nope. Not likely at all.

Could they have repented of their evil before they died? Yes, but we know Stalin and Hitler did not. Hitler shot himself, and Stalin went to his grave without repenting.

I don't see many Mobsters repenting and turning themselves in for their crimes, do you?

By their fruits you will know them. You point to a bunch of people with thorns and thistles, and think you made a point?

Arguing over who will and who will not get a ticket to "Heaven" when they die is comparable to arguing over who would win in a battle between Superman and Batman - it's all unprovable speculation based on fictional characters.

If you think you do then by all means share with us while we all go make some popcorn to gather around and hear this shpiel of yours. Don't be surprised to get popcorn thrown at you as you ad hominem your way out of answering though.
2) your assertion means you are saying Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Napolean, Mobsters,
Benny Hinn, the guy who stole your lawn gnomes are all going to heaven for being Christian. SO you are in no intellect to call anyone bonkers, let alone tie your own shoes.

lol
Yeah.... Three things.

First, you seem to think that I care about your opinion of my knowledge or religion or so on. There are many topics on this forum where I try to learn from others, about the topics being discussed.

This is not one of them. Your opinion of me... my faith... or anything else regarding Christianity or the Bible.... is so low on my list of important things in life, the lint in my drier has a higher value.

So, you can throw popcorn, or whatever else you wish. Knock yourself out, because you are the only one who will be knocked out. I truly could not put any effort into caring less what you think.

In fact the only reason I even post on threads like this, is so other people can read my answer, not so I can see yours. If you didn't respond, I wouldn't miss much.

Second, referring to the etymology of the word Heaven, is largely unimportant to me. If that matters to you... again, knock yourself out with it.

For me, I am only concerned with the Biblical Christian idea, which is where G-d resides, and Jesus is on the Throne. It is the place where there is no longer any pain, or suffering of any kind, and those that accept Jesus as Lord, are rewarded.

For more descriptions:

Third, while you are bold enough to talk about other people's intellect, you failed to even read, or possibly failed to comprehend, my own post that you quoted.

However it is entirely possible, and quite common for a person who claims to be Christian, to not be one, and thus go to Hell."

Your attempt to point to "Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Napolean, Mobsters, Benny Hinn" is already explained. It is possible and common for a person who claims to be a Christian, to not be a Christian.... and thus not go to Heaven.

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

You are not a Christian because you say your a Christian, anymore than me saying "I'm a Vegan", makes me a Vegan after I ate that Chicken burrito.

And even going to and sitting in a Church on Sunday, doesn't make you a Christian, anymore than sitting in your garage makes you a Cadillac.

The Bible says very clearly: Matthew 7:16 "By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?"

Now does it say "if they say they are followers of Jesus"? Nope. Does it say "If they meet with believers"? Nope. It says by their fruits. What they do.

Based on what "Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Napolean, Mobsters, Benny Hinn" has done, are they Christians? Nope. Not likely at all.

Could they have repented of their evil before they died? Yes, but we know Stalin and Hitler did not. Hitler shot himself, and Stalin went to his grave without repenting.

I don't see many Mobsters repenting and turning themselves in for their crimes, do you?

By their fruits you will know them. You point to a bunch of people with thorns and thistles, and think you made a point?

1) you have to define Heaven in order to argue about it.
2)you have to define Christianity to claim yourself judge of who is or is not Christian.
3)You avoided answering, like I said you would.
4)those people I listed are more like Jesus said he was coming as the divider not peace maker who would destroy
the earth not save it. They also have in common that like Jesus they are forbidden to be listened to through a little known law not to follow political prisoners.
Sources:
Death worship:Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is not of the earth The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.
John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth it was in death so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is deceived. Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death: -I.e. one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world? Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelations 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"
6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. And I, if I am lifted up from the earth (cast out/gone to sheol), will draw all peoples to Myself. (John 12:32) He knew in dying he would draw people to himself rather then to G-d the dying god mythology was thus imitated where the son (the morning star) surpasses his father Baal. He wanted to raise himself high into the heavens above the throne
of G-d: like in Isaiah 14:12 the Morning Star Heb Helel; i.e. shining one.

Rule against political prisoners being followed as leaders & teachers.
The Dead Sea Scrolls (4Q266 -7 fr 5)
Paul, Jesus, Hitler,
Pol Pot, Stalin, Napolean,
Idi Amin, Arafat, Saddam, Zarquawi, & Belmorkhtar all political prisoners proving this rule would have saved millions of lives through history if adhered to.

And again you focus on one verse while ignoring the totality of the passage. It's very plain. God became man.

It is not very plain to anyone who ever read the OT. The entire teaching of the Torah precludes any such possibility.

The only rational course to take is to question the teachings of the church that became dogma in Rome after the council of Nicaea in 325 c.e. by a bunch of superstitious people who knew nothing of Jewish thought, belief, and figurative expressions and see if there is some other rational way to interpret what was written hundreds of years earlier.

If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it.

You can no longer say there is no other way to interpret those words that doesn't make Jesus out to be insane.

I have shown it to you.
Then you haven't looked very far.

From Genesis 32:
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

And, just in case you want to insist it wasn't God in the flesh, from Hosea 12:
2 The Lord has a charge to bring against Judah;
he will punish Jacob according to his ways
and repay him according to his deeds.
3 In the womb he grasped his brother’s heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;
he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there—
5 the Lord God Almighty,
the Lord is his name!

It sounds like you have a problem with OT Scripture.

No, you seem to be having a problem distinguishing between an actual event and an eye witness account of what was seen and heard in a dream where anything is possible, nothing is of any material substance, and no one is flesh.
We've been over the whole "dream" thing before, and you went silent when I asked you if the entire nation of Israel dreamed the Red Sea crossing as well as the inhabitants of the Canaan who mentioned it when they got there.

The parting of the red sea could easily have been something as un-supernaturally spectacular as the parting of the Party of God.

Anyway I do think I mentioned that there are any number of natural causes that could explain these events not including the fact that the red sea is a known mistranslation for the sea of reeds.
Except that the timing was certainly supernatural. You get a massive downblast the exact moment they need something a way to get across the sea and then it collapses just in time to trap the pursuing army? Sure, just a natural thing, happens all the time.

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the Cherubim and a flaming and flashing sword, that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations" Revelation 19:15

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; For they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink." Revelation 16:6

:wine:

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob" Isaiah 49:26

Last edited:
Again, I am not a prophet. If I was, you would know. Have you ever read a letter or an email from a friend and thought, "It was nice to hear from them"? God speaks through His word, you do know that, right?

The question asked was if you ever saw or heard from God, not if you ever read a book about other people who heard from God.

Reading about about someone else who was kicked by a mule is not the same thing as being kicked by a mule.

You know that, right?
Which is why you need to define "heard from". If I read a letter my wife wrote to me, have I heard from her? Yes. I do not need to see her face to face or hear her physical voice to "hear from" her. If I'm watching TV, and I see a clip from a speech the president made to the nation, have I "heard from" the president?

No, not the same at all.

You know your wife and have seen and heard the president before many times. Of them you could say you heard from them even if only from a distance..How would you know if something written came from your wife or the president if you were never married or never owned a TV and couldn't tell the difference between a president and an imposter?

If you have never seen or heard from God before, you know nothing about him from direct experience and couldn't possibly know the difference between god or the figment of some crazy persons imagination even if you read an entire library filled with books about God written by experts who never heard from God either..
And therein lies the difference. When God calls, you know it. When you answer and are in relationship with Him, you hear from Him. It's not something someone on the outside can ever understand, but that every Christian in relationship with God does. When I know a letter is from my wife, I hear from her. Likewise, when I know a written message is from God, I hear from Him.

How do you know that it's the voice of God in your head? Maybe it's just your left brain discussing things with your right brain via the thing that makes us Human: Language.

God Just Spoke to Me....... Again.
Who said I hear voices? I didn't.

Muslims go to the VIP section of heaven and each get 72 virgins. I'm converting to Islam just before I die... Just in case heaven is real. :D

It is not very plain to anyone who ever read the OT. The entire teaching of the Torah precludes any such possibility.

The only rational course to take is to question the teachings of the church that became dogma in Rome after the council of Nicaea in 325 c.e. by a bunch of superstitious people who knew nothing of Jewish thought, belief, and figurative expressions and see if there is some other rational way to interpret what was written hundreds of years earlier.

If you look and look and keep on looking you will find it.

You can no longer say there is no other way to interpret those words that doesn't make Jesus out to be insane.

I have shown it to you.

From Genesis 32:
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

2 The Lord has a charge to bring against Judah;
he will punish Jacob according to his ways
and repay him according to his deeds.
3 In the womb he grasped his brother’s heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him;
he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there—
5 the Lord God Almighty,
the Lord is his name!

No, you seem to be having a problem distinguishing between an actual event and an eye witness account of what was seen and heard in a dream where anything is possible, nothing is of any material substance, and no one is flesh.
We've been over the whole "dream" thing before, and you went silent when I asked you if the entire nation of Israel dreamed the Red Sea crossing as well as the inhabitants of the Canaan who mentioned it when they got there.

The parting of the red sea could easily have been something as un-supernaturally spectacular as the parting of the Party of God.

Anyway I do think I mentioned that there are any number of natural causes that could explain these events not including the fact that the red sea is a known mistranslation for the sea of reeds.
Except that the timing was certainly supernatural. You get a massive downblast the exact moment they need something a way to get across the sea and then it collapses just in time to trap the pursuing army? Sure, just a natural thing, happens all the time.

No, doesn't happen all the time just like burning hailstones falling from the sky does not happen all the time but if what was described was connected to the destruction of Santorini there would have been a tsunami proceeded by the water exposing dry land in the reed sea area that was already subject to extreme tides, and burning hail would have been burning debris from the exploded island falling from the sky.

Yes, they would have seen the timing of these natural events as divine intervention, but they were still just natural events.

From Genesis 32:

No, doesn't happen all the time just like burning hailstones falling from the sky does not happen all the time but if what was described was connected to the destruction of Santorini there would have been a tsunami proceeded by the water exposing dry land in the reed sea area that was already subject to extreme tides, and burning hail would have been burning debris from the exploded island falling from the sky.

Yes, they would have seen the timing of these natural events as divine intervention, but they were still just natural events.
It wasn't either of those. It was wind that blew the water away, then stopped and allowed it to collapse.

to guard the way to the tree of life. "

Good timing, I was just gonna comment about this in regards to those who claim who goes to heaven.
1) Who knows who is in the Book of Life? Dan 12:1-4
2)if people knew who was cast out and who was gonna hashev (return) then there would be no point (in their minds) to even try one way or the other. Righteousness would thus be complacent and wickedness of the castaways would flourish in vengeance.
Which is how Christianity creates that hell.
By claiming only they go to paradise creates the adversary affect of those who have nothing to lose and spitefulness in their hearts. So that lie by the church used as a tool backfires. Of course that paradise being taught in death doesn't help either.

to guard the way to the tree of life. "

Good timing, I was just gonna comment about this in regards to those who claim who goes to heaven.
1) Who knows who is in the Book of Life? Dan 12:1-4
2)if people knew who was cast out and who was gonna hashev (return) then there would be no point (in their minds) to even try one way or the other. Righteousness would thus be complacent and wickedness of the castaways would flourish in vengeance.
Which is how Christianity creates that hell.
By claiming only they go to paradise creates the adversary affect of those who have nothing to lose and spitefulness in their hearts. So that lie by the church used as a tool backfires. Of course that paradise being taught in death doesn't help either.
good timing and good post!

lol
Yeah.... Three things.

For more descriptions:

1) you have to define Heaven in order to argue about it.
2)you have to define Christianity to claim yourself judge of who is or is not Christian.
3)You avoided answering, like I said you would.
4)those people I listed are more like Jesus said he was coming as the divider not peace maker who would destroy
the earth not save it. They also have in common that like Jesus they are forbidden to be listened to through a little known law not to follow political prisoners.
Sources:
Death worship:Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is not of the earth The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.
John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth it was in death so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is deceived. Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death: -I.e. one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world? Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelations 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"
6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. And I, if I am lifted up from the earth (cast out/gone to sheol), will draw all peoples to Myself. (John 12:32) He knew in dying he would draw people to himself rather then to G-d the dying god mythology was thus imitated where the son (the morning star) surpasses his father Baal. He wanted to raise himself high into the heavens above the throne
of G-d: like in Isaiah 14:12 the Morning Star Heb Helel; i.e. shining one.

Rule against political prisoners being followed as leaders & teachers.
The Dead Sea Scrolls (4Q266 -7 fr 5)
Paul, Jesus, Hitler,
Pol Pot, Stalin, Napolean,
Idi Amin, Arafat, Saddam, Zarquawi, & Belmorkhtar all political prisoners proving this rule would have saved millions of lives through history if adhered to.

So what you are saying is... you are crazy? :)

I told you I don't care what you think about my belief system. I gave you the answer to your question. You reject it. That's fine. But I don't really care what you think on the matter.

Have a good one.

I get it, you don't care to define anything you discuss nor the people you discuss with.
But so much so, that you spend all day arguing about what you don't know and who you don't care to converse with. :)
But your lack of care regarding your social interaction with people and the Olam Habah
is proving these points in regards to your precepts causing the opposite to occur=as you create hell on earth.
Congrats, your choices = your just reward.
Next time you complain about life being chaotic, look in the mirror.

The question asked was if you ever saw or heard from God, not if you ever read a book about other people who heard from God.

Reading about about someone else who was kicked by a mule is not the same thing as being kicked by a mule.

You know that, right?
Which is why you need to define "heard from". If I read a letter my wife wrote to me, have I heard from her? Yes. I do not need to see her face to face or hear her physical voice to "hear from" her. If I'm watching TV, and I see a clip from a speech the president made to the nation, have I "heard from" the president?

No, not the same at all.

You know your wife and have seen and heard the president before many times. Of them you could say you heard from them even if only from a distance..How would you know if something written came from your wife or the president if you were never married or never owned a TV and couldn't tell the difference between a president and an imposter?

If you have never seen or heard from God before, you know nothing about him from direct experience and couldn't possibly know the difference between god or the figment of some crazy persons imagination even if you read an entire library filled with books about God written by experts who never heard from God either..
And therein lies the difference. When God calls, you know it. When you answer and are in relationship with Him, you hear from Him. It's not something someone on the outside can ever understand, but that every Christian in relationship with God does. When I know a letter is from my wife, I hear from her. Likewise, when I know a written message is from God, I hear from Him.

How do you know that it's the voice of God in your head? Maybe it's just your left brain discussing things with your right brain via the thing that makes us Human: Language.

How then do you 'hear from God'? :dunno:

We all hear voices in our head - thinking in words is what makes us human.....

The secret to sanity is determining which voice belongs to God, which one belongs to The Devil, and which voice belongs to Self.

:wink_2: Or so a little bird once told me.....

And The Word was God.

`

Muslims go to the VIP section of heaven and each get 72 virgins. I'm converting to Islam just before I die... Just in case heaven is real. :D

:eusa_hand: Pass!

Apparently one man's Heaven is another virgin's Hell.

Managing 72 virgins without taking advantage and abusing them sounds like a royal pain in the ass to this average Joe, and that's just not something I'm prepared to do.

You know that, right?

No, not the same at all.

How then do you 'hear from God'? :dunno:

We all hear voices in our head - thinking in words is what makes us human.....

The secret to sanity is determining which voice belongs to God, which one belongs to The Devil, and which voice belongs to Self.

:wink_2: Or so a little bird once told me.....

And The Word was God.
One way to hear from God is to read the Word. Let's put it this way.
If I want to please God, I find out what He wants from me and the Word tells me what He wants. You should understand that, because you can read the Word for yourself.

Most times, Christians just know they need to do something. They don't have to hear a voice. In fact if they heard a voice, they'd probably discount it and think they had lost their mind. They just know what they need to do. You won't understand that because you can't unless you experience it.

Forum List

Back