Do only Christians go to heaven?

I'm sure there are lots of links out there for you to enjoy. This meme sums up the whole bullshit-ness of the KJB in a short, direct way.
So, IOW, you don't have any. You found a meme, thought it said something substantial, and posted it. Here's a clue for you. I don't use just one version.
At least you realize what you're reading, which is a load of made up shit.
There is no point in arguing over a meme, so I won't, but you cannot arrive at that conclusion based on what I said.
Meme or not, it's the truth you won't respond to.
What truth? I asked for a link to a real source that could be analyzed and compared to other sources, not just a blanket statement that anyone could make with no effort whatsoever. It is, therefore, not worth arguing over.
I agree that it's not possible to argue it. Your concession is duly noted.

So, IOW, you don't have any. You found a meme, thought it said something substantial, and posted it. Here's a clue for you. I don't use just one version.
There is no point in arguing over a meme, so I won't, but you cannot arrive at that conclusion based on what I said.
What truth? I asked for a link to a real source that could be analyzed and compared to other sources, not just a blanket statement that anyone could make with no effort whatsoever. It is, therefore, not worth arguing over.
You didn't give me anything to concede to. Your statement is unsupported and wrong as well as irrelevant.

You didn't give me anything to concede to. Your statement is unsupported and wrong as well as irrelevant.
Stop conceding, you've already lost. The bible is nonsense and you know it.

You didn't give me anything to concede to.

When Constantine explained his Luciferous dream to the Intellectuals of his time, they responded with the very same words as you.
"Jesus who? There is no Jew who ever lived with such an unkosher name, nor is this name in Biblical or Historical texts.
What truth are you to claim? I asked for a historical link to a real source that could be analyzed and compared to other sources, not just a blanket statement that anyone could make with no effort whatsoever. It is, therefore, not worth arguing over."

Now you are just making up stuff. Apparently lying and denying go hand in hand.

lol..... Yeah, we're all conceding a point you have yet to make.

Some people and their lack of logic....

One thing I'm confident about is that there will be no goddamned fucking liberals in Heaven.

Look at all the hell these assholes raise here.

Are Christians the only ones accepted into heaven? - Interesting read (includes Bible verses)
"Classical evangelical doctrine holds that salvation comes only through faith in Jesus Christ, and that those without such faith will be condemned to hell. A number of texts are typically cited in support of this position."

So a good person who is an atheist goes to hell, but a Christian who commits crimes and murders people can go to heaven?
Please discuss. Is accepting Jesus Christ the only way to go to Heaven?
lots of gret arguments keep it up

When Constantine explained his Luciferous dream to the Intellectuals of his time, they responded with the very same words as you.
"Jesus who? There is no Jew who ever lived with such an unkosher name, nor is this name in Biblical or Historical texts.
What truth are you to claim? I asked for a historical link to a real source that could be analyzed and compared to other sources, not just a blanket statement that anyone could make with no effort whatsoever. It is, therefore, not worth arguing over."

It's not lying, it's called reflective learning and mockery of what you say, to embarass you for your choice of failed arguments that you yourself can't REFLECT BACK in the same standard of reasoning.
But something fascinating just occured, you recognize stealing quotes (plagiarism) and placing them through another character is as YOU said: a LIE. Placing plagiarised words on an idol Jesus thus has to be the greatest and gravest lie known to mankind since it created thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his made up name=created hell on earth not the paradise kingdom to come.
Checkmate!

You didn't dispute that the KJV is a mess like the meme says.

That's because I want to compare your source to other sources. I believe, however, that you really have no source, you just found a statement that you happen to agree with and think you're making a good argument. And it's really all a moot point anyway, because I, and most Christians for that matter, don't rely on just one translation of the Bible. I'm not sure why you're so vehement about this whole thing, anyway.

quote:" I believe, however, that you really have no source."

DAMN if you guys don't always shoot yourself using a standard you youselves refuse to reflect on.
Self Testimony is not a source even the character says that so NT is not a source least you throw Jesus under the bus to say it is. Josephus is not a source since earlier copies don't have mention of Jesus and layer copies seemed placed out of context and terms that would be used by the Writer who was a Jew.
No historical accounts of Jesus=no source.
There are historical accts of the many figures used for the image Jesus, but no Singular historical Jesus.
So your own words bite you in the end;
"I believe, however, that you really have no source"

That's because I want to compare your source to other sources. I believe, however, that you really have no source, you just found a statement that you happen to agree with and think you're making a good argument. And it's really all a moot point anyway, because I, and most Christians for that matter, don't rely on just one translation of the Bible. I'm not sure why you're so vehement about this whole thing, anyway.
It's just to show you what nonsense any version of the bible is based on. And just as long as you realize this, it's all good, because it reduces Jesus to the reality level of a Santa Claus, for example.

It's just to show you what nonsense any version of the bible is based on. And just as long as you realize this, it's all good, because it reduces Jesus to the reality level of a Santa Claus, for example.
That's where you fail, because you haven't convinced me of any such thing.

It's not lying, it's called reflective learning and mockery of what you say, to embarass you for your choice of failed arguments that you yourself can't REFLECT BACK in the same standard of reasoning.
But something fascinating just occured, you recognize stealing quotes (plagiarism) and placing them through another character is as YOU said: a LIE. Placing plagiarised words on an idol Jesus thus has to be the greatest and gravest lie known to mankind since it created thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his made up name=created hell on earth not the paradise kingdom to come.
Checkmate!

Right. So in your world, you think you are embarrassing me? How amusing. :)

Does me mocking your failed attempts at arguments, equal me being embarrassed in your world? Reading a post by you, is more like watching a low-budget B rated movie, without the occult following.

Perhaps embarrassed for you. You think you have made a good argument, and have to tell everyone else "checkmate" in order to convince yourself it's a good argument. That truly is embarrassing that you have to tell everyone "My argument is checkmate! That's why I told you checkmate! My saying it, makes it true!".

Here's a hint. If you have to write the word "sport" on the side of a car, then it isn't a sports car. That's why you never see a Mustang or Viper with "sport" written on the side, but you do see a Malibu or Taurus with 'sport' written on the side.

If you actually had a 'checkmate' argument... you wouldn't need to tell us that. The fact you have to let everyone know that your argument is good.... proves it isn't.

You have the right to be wrong. Have a good one :)

That's where you fail, because you haven't convinced me of any such thing.
Good, then you knew it already, so just consider this a friendly reminder not to get too carried away with such fiction.

That meme is not wrong. Please try again.

Checkmate!

Right. So in your world, you think you are embarrassing me? How amusing. :)

Does me mocking your failed attempts at arguments, equal me being embarrassed in your world? Reading a post by you, is more like watching a low-budget B rated movie, without the occult following.

Perhaps embarrassed for you. You think you have made a good argument, and have to tell everyone else "checkmate" in order to convince yourself it's a good argument. That truly is embarrassing that you have to tell everyone "My argument is checkmate! That's why I told you checkmate! My saying it, makes it true!".

Here's a hint. If you have to write the word "sport" on the side of a car, then it isn't a sports car. That's why you never see a Mustang or Viper with "sport" written on the side, but you do see a Malibu or Taurus with 'sport' written on the side.

If you actually had a 'checkmate' argument... you wouldn't need to tell us that. The fact you have to let everyone know that your argument is good.... proves it isn't.

No, YOU are embarassing yourself with your own arguments. I AM USING YOUR QUOTES,
therefore your reply is arguing with yourself.
:)

That meme is not wrong. Please try again.

You and the meme are wrong. Please try again.

Forum List

Back