Do Parents Have the Right to Not Buckle Up Their Kids in Florida?

Horrible analogy. Not to many people would argue wearing a seatbelt is hazardess to you health. However, making a child wear a mask for 6-7 hours is very questionable.
vt1b4hdiobh71.png

Horrible analogy. Not to many people would argue wearing a seatbelt is hazardess to you health. However, making a child wear a mask for 6-7 hours is very questionable.

Only idiots think having your kids wear a mask while a deadly virus is prevalent is "questionable"

Why a mother can choose if her child lives or dies when she is pregnant?
Not the same. I don't condone abortions but a fetus is not considered a child until it is developed. Once you birth your children, you have the responsibility to protect them.

If its "no big deal" , where were the masks when Obama had his big super spreader event at his Martha's Vineyard estate? As long as I'm seeing liberal faces on TV, I recognize the whole mask-mania is a pile of horse manure.
Your brain is not functioning properly.

If the parents are on private property they don’t have to buckle up the kids and they don’t even have to have the car registered. But if they’re on shared public roadways, they must follow the rules of the road.
Another stupid democrat illogic thread.

How is a pilot gonna control a plane....how is a driver gonna control a car...if they are being slung all over the place?
If a car gets hit so hard that the driver is knocked out of his seat there's no controlling the car anyway.

And the comparison between cars and airplanes is a poor one.

Forum List

Back