Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think ? They only want white Christian Men to be in office .

As long as they adhere to the laws of the USA as outlined in the Constitution and also all state and local government laws, I don't care what the religion is of my elected official.

I don't think you understand the entire basis of the existence of the United States.

Keith Ellison Andre Carson both Muslin serving in Congress no one tried to ban them or prevent them from taking office.

You are a race baiting asshole.
You've obviously not read some of the stuff here about that Rep up in Minnesota.....people lost their minds when he was sworn in on a Koran.

When you vile lefties falsely accuse people of being racist, you are tearing this nation apart.

You are pissing off more and more whites all the time.

And the poor minorities who believe your shit, are told over and over again that their fellow citizens are their enemies and that they need to be ready to fight them.

That's been the standard, but it's because of the laws.

To be elected to public office the individual has to be able to prove
their race has been walking erect, rather than on all fours, for a minimum
of 3 generations.

White is about the only one that satisfies that requirement.

You are a race baiting asshole.
You've obviously not read some of the stuff here about that Rep up in Minnesota.....people lost their minds when he was sworn in on a Koran.

When you vile lefties falsely accuse people of being racist, you are tearing this nation apart.

You are pissing off more and more whites all the time.

And the poor minorities who believe your shit, are told over and over again that their fellow citizens are their enemies and that they need to be ready to fight them.

Falsely ? You gonna say the GOP ain't the party of white racists ?

I fail to see the problem. .... :dunno:

Because for the last 8 years a lot of people swore up and down that we already had a muslim president. ..... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back