Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a race baiting asshole.
You've obviously not read some of the stuff here about that Rep up in Minnesota.....people lost their minds when he was sworn in on a Koran.

When you vile lefties falsely accuse people of being racist, you are tearing this nation apart.

You are pissing off more and more whites all the time.

And the poor minorities who believe your shit, are told over and over again that their fellow citizens are their enemies and that they need to be ready to fight them.

Falsely ? You gonna say the GOP ain't the party of white racists ?

NO, I'm not going to say that.

I reject your propaganda ploy to fill the thread with race baiting filler.

FUCK YOU.

You are the asshole here.

Methinks you protest too much !

Go ahead and embarrass yourself by claiming the GOP is NOT the party of white supremacists . We all know the truth .
You and truth have never met.

Oh shut up . Is this your first day here? Maybe you've missed the 90% racist posting by far right jackweeds in this place .

When in Rome !

I asked you a question, asshole. YOu ever talk to people like this in real life?

I don't hang around racist a holes . So no need too.

LOL!!! What a lame and self serving excuse.

Question: What type of person is only rude and insulting when they are completely safe, and is far more polite in person?

How was I rude ? You attacked and insulted me .

Says the lefty pretending not to know that "racist" is one of the most poisonous insults in our culture.

Your playing stupid will not get you slack from me.

Ummm "racist " doesn't make the top ten you sally .

And I said it because it's true !

Oh shut up . Is this your first day here? Maybe you've missed the 90% racist posting by far right jackweeds in this place .

When in Rome !

I asked you a question, asshole. YOu ever talk to people like this in real life?

Question: What type of person is only rude and insulting when they are completely safe, and is far more polite in person?

Says the lefty pretending not to know that "racist" is one of the most poisonous insults in our culture.

So you were called a racist?

You said it to insult good people who just disagree with you.

Lying to justify your incredible rudeness is not making you look better.

I'm a Muslim and I think that MOST republicans are racists and bigots...life experience here in the US and also here and this very discussion forum.

Well, I'm a Republican and I think most republicans are good people with good hearts, and you are dead wrong.

From my life experiences, in the US.

From this discussion forum?

I've seen most liberals to be complete shit.

Really ? Good hearts ? lol ! Where are you from????

How many lives have you saved?

I've saved plenty . What's that got to do with anything .

I'm a Muslim and I think that MOST republicans are racists and bigots...life experience here in the US and also here and this very discussion forum.

Well, I'm a Republican and I think most republicans are good people with good hearts, and you are dead wrong.

You doubted that republicans have good hearts.

What's a better counter of "good hearts" than lives saved?

You've really saved plenty of lives? HOw many is plenty?

No. I said it cause they are racist .

Sure, not EVERY conservative is racist . But if you are going to be the generalization police you might as well leave this forum and never come back .

One should ask why they are saving lives ? It's really the motive that counts .

Sure, not EVERY conservative is racist . But if you are going to be the generalization police you might as well leave this forum and never come back .

Your bullshit justifications for your cowardly insults is noted and dismissed.

THe next time you meet a someone who disagrees with you on an issue in person, try calling him a racist and then explaining way that's not a personal insult.

Let me know how that works out for you, if you can still type afterwards.

One should ask why they are saving lives ? It's really the motive that counts .

You're really quite immune to all information that might challenge anything thing you believe aren't you?

nothing penetrates.

YOur mind is completely closed.

THe next time you meet a someone who disagrees with you on an issue in person, try calling him a racist and then explaining way that's not a personal insult.

You hypocrite . You generalized all liberals in this very thread .

And Yes , im a happy go lucky person . But I could fuck up a douchebag if I had too .

You say you have a good heart and then you say you are complete shit. Oh wow, what a good heart.

I rest my case.

Just for shits and giggles, tell me what I got wrong here. Be specific:

Many, if not a majority of Republicans believe all kinds of awful things.
Women's bodies are not theirs to control.
Muslims should be banned from public office.
Racism based on Confederate values.
Deep hatred of gays.

For every one denial, I can post hate from a dozen Republicans.

It was Cruz who went to a "kill the gays" rally while running for president.

It was Trump who said there are good people on both sides, with one side being Nazi's.

I don't get it. How can Republicans continue to deny when there are so many Republicans telling us otherwise? Why bother with the denial? It's just who the GOP is.

TO call you on ONE Of your more hateful lies, Cruz did NOT go to a "kill the gays rally". THat was a lie.
You said: TO call you on ONE Of your more hateful lies, Cruz did NOT go to a "kill the gays rally". THat was a lie.

You sure about that?

Ted Cruz spoke at Christian conference where pastor called for gays to be EXECUTED

To give Cruz the tinyest bit of credit, he did say it was a mistake to attend a "kill the gays" rally.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits ‘It Was A Mistake’ To Attend Radical ‘Kill-The-Gays’ Conference

My problem is how can you be so fuking ignorant about someone you support? Unless, you also share those positions. If you do, you are awful, if you don't, you're a dunce. Either one is:
Pitiful,
just pitiful.

And Yes , im a happy go lucky person . But I could fuck up a douchebag if I had too .

My complaint is not about generalization, but about false accusations of racism.

YOu are only rude online, and not in person. THat's not "happy go lucky".

Guess again what type of person who likes to be really really rude online, but is nice to people's faces?

Just calling a group of people "liberal" is a generalization. But Democrats, many are conservative. They call themselves "Blue Dog Democrats". And I admit, many times, they embarrass me.

Republicans have no problem whatsoever with the radical GOP.

You say you have a good heart and then you say you are complete shit. Oh wow, what a good heart.

I rest my case.

Deep hatred of gays.

It was Trump who said there are good people on both sides, with one side being Nazi's.

I don't get it. How can Republicans continue to deny when there are so many Republicans telling us otherwise? Why bother with the denial? It's just who the GOP is.

TO call you on ONE Of your more hateful lies, Cruz did NOT go to a "kill the gays rally". THat was a lie.
You said: TO call you on ONE Of your more hateful lies, Cruz did NOT go to a "kill the gays rally". THat was a lie.

You sure about that?

Ted Cruz spoke at Christian conference where pastor called for gays to be EXECUTED

To give Cruz the tinyest bit of credit, he did say it was a mistake to attend a "kill the gays" rally.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits ‘It Was A Mistake’ To Attend Radical ‘Kill-The-Gays’ Conference

My problem is how can you be so fuking ignorant about someone you support? Unless, you also share those positions. If you do, you are awful, if you don't, you're a dunce. Either one is:
Pitiful,
just pitiful.

I was ignorant of this particular claim. I was "going out on a limb" based on my faith in liberals' inability to be honest.

THis is from the ACTUAL report in the USA TODAY, that your link misquotes.

"Cruz was also introduced onstage by Pastor Kevin Swanson, who, earlier in the conference, quoted a passage of the Bible that he claimed justified the execution of homosexuals."

And that's your justification for "kill the gays conference".

One guy saying something, earlier in the conference.

Nothing about it being on the agenda, or being supported by the conference, or that Cruz was informed of it, or really anything.

I don't understand these USMB Republicans.

Either they are outright lying.

or

They honestly are stupid as a rock.

Which is it?

I suspect lying. But who knows?

If a Muslim is elected to public office, do Republicans feel they should be allowed to server or should they be banned?
-------------------------------------------------------------------- i don't think that they should be in public office , course their voters shouldn't have been allowed into the USA to vote for them Dean .

I rest my case.

Deep hatred of gays.

You sure about that?

Pitiful,
just pitiful.

I was ignorant of this particular claim. I was "going out on a limb" based on my faith in liberals' inability to be honest.

THis is from the ACTUAL report in the USA TODAY, that your link misquotes.

"Cruz was also introduced onstage by Pastor Kevin Swanson, who, earlier in the conference, quoted a passage of the Bible that he claimed justified the execution of homosexuals."

And that's your justification for "kill the gays conference".

One guy saying something, earlier in the conference.

Nothing about it being on the agenda, or being supported by the conference, or that Cruz was informed of it, or really anything.

If you show up on a stage where that is being preached. And you are RIGHT THERE watching it and you don't say anything against it, then you agree with it.

Later, when you are called out on it you can't just give a half hearted answer like "maybe being there wasn't a good idea".
And you can watch that Republican conservative pastor's entire sermon on Youtube with people clapping and cheering.
So don't pretend ignorance. This is who the GOP is. Pretending it isn't is a flat out lie.
Remember Trump, talking about good people on "both sides"? With one side being Nazi's? Republicans have become the new white supremacist Nazi Party. They hate gays, hate blacks, hate Muslims. They are the party of hate.

Actions speak louder than words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back