Do the bombs and the synagogue attack make you a more polite poster?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Just curious. They're in the news but I'm sure we could provide an incident of ciolence from race riots or something also to be bi-partisan.

They've made me at least think about how angry folks seem. Also how many posters fall in line like sheep with their party's ideology. The Russians would be proud of many of us on here.

Do these recent events affect your postings? They're probably going to make me think just a little more. I'm not sure though.

Moderators, you don't have to say but do they make you all think about reporting IP addresses more proactively?

Posters, do you think they should?

Do you really think that the ones doing this have ever been to USMB.........we know of one in history here I think..............

Politics is a mud fight.......always has been..........In the Media.........politicians..........it has gone postal...........and it has spilled out into the country.

The divide is great in this country...........it is in Europe as well.................ideologies are clashing big time.

The bomber and the shooter both were convinced they were doing their part to make America great again. That should tell you something.

These cases didn't give anyone pause. Why should the latest hate for the POTUS change anything?

Beverly man reaches plea agreement in hoax letters case

william-clyde-allen-620x440.jpg

This undated file photo released by Davis County Sheriff’s Office shows William Clyde Allen III. An indictment unsealed Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018, says Allen mailed envelopes to the CIA director and the Air Force secretary as well as Trump and other top officials. Allen pleaded not guilty to seven charges, including threatening to use a biological toxin as a weapon. (Davis County Sheriff’s Office via AP, File)

This seems to be a day for this.
In early October, packages identified as containing possible ricin were intercepted before they arrived at their intended recipients: President Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operation John Richardson, FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.
He’s been identified and arrested.
William Clyde Allen III is expected to enter a plea on Thursday on charges including threatening to use a biological toxin as a weapon.
Authorities say the envelopes containing ground castor beans were intercepted after being mailed to Trump, the FBI director, secretary of defense and the Navy’s top officer. They allegedly had Allen’s return address.

I hope everyone goes on with their lives and that they do not let this insanity effect or change their lives as it is intended on changing minds. Those personally effected have much pain to deal with.

For myself. I go to shul daily for a week. I cleanse daily before shul and I pray for all who have died since the insanity of the first division.

Good / Evil

These cases didn't give anyone pause. Why should the latest hate for the POTUS change anything?

This undated file photo released by Davis County Sheriff’s Office shows William Clyde Allen III. An indictment unsealed Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018, says Allen mailed envelopes to the CIA director and the Air Force secretary as well as Trump and other top officials. Allen pleaded not guilty to seven charges, including threatening to use a biological toxin as a weapon. (Davis County Sheriff’s Office via AP, File)

In early October, packages identified as containing possible ricin were intercepted before they arrived at their intended recipients: President Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operation John Richardson, FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.
William Clyde Allen III is expected to enter a plea on Thursday on charges including threatening to use a biological toxin as a weapon.
Authorities say the envelopes containing ground castor beans were intercepted after being mailed to Trump, the FBI director, secretary of defense and the Navy’s top officer. They allegedly had Allen’s return address.

Reporting our president's crazy remarks and actions isn't trashing him.

Reporting our president's crazy remarks and actions isn't trashing him.

Killing pretend American Jews because you hate him isn't being polite.

Being a pretend Indian who sends pretend bombs to pretend politicians isn't being polite.

Did you miss these two cases I just posted? Most did, since they were underreported.

I generally try to remain polite already (although I obviously fail sometimes), so the recent events aren't going to change my posting style any more than other, similar events in the past have. :dunno:

Bombs only made me thankful nobody was harmed. Today's shooting had me sorrowful for the victims and their loved ones. Neither one raised an associated thought with me about how I or others posted on this board.

Just curious. They're in the news but I'm sure we could provide an incident of ciolence from race riots or something also to be bi-partisan.

They've made me at least think about how angry folks seem. Also how many posters fall in line like sheep with their party's ideology. The Russians would be proud of many of us on here.

Do these recent events affect your postings? They're probably going to make me think just a little more. I'm not sure though.

Moderators, you don't have to say but do they make you all think about reporting IP addresses more proactively?

Muchas mass, si?

I feel way more sorry for our trumpanzee posters now. They are too far gone for anything but pity now.

No. If anything else the fact that people are beginning to ACT rather than just talk, I’m far more likely to be more boisterous and aggressive, not less.

I didn't read any of your post but the answer to your question is no.

I am an asshole. A bit of cannon fodder for the wings of the parties won't change that.

I do however think our overall discourse is God awful. I'm just gonna rely on others to fix that....

Forum List

Back