Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

It's your fantasy, you choose.
This is out of your request do you really want a bunch of us IICE agents breaking down your door, slapping Genital restraints on you and your boyfriend?

This is out of your request do you really want a bunch of us IICE agents breaking down your door, slapping Genital restraints on you and your boyfriend?

LMAO!!! I know it won't happen, despite your best attempts at sounding tough.

Sure! Have'em come by.

I am curious about the "genital restraints" thing. Never seen law enforcement use anything like that. I know a few people who are into BDSM that have them. Is that where you got them? From your Dominatrix?

I am curious about the "genital restraints" thing. Never seen law enforcement use anything like that. I know a few people who are into BDSM that have them. Is that where you got them? From your Dominatrix?
It’s used as a deterrent so they don’t return

I’m just wondering as I sit in a part of America that looks like a Third World country.. do we just vote it out or do we have a right to protect our heritage and our culture in other ways?
Well, the US is a Republic with a dash of Representative Democracy. So you vote for your local candidate that supports your views, or, stand for election to get elected to make the difference you want.

Well, the US is a Republic with a dash of Representative Democracy. So you vote for your local candidate that supports your views, or, stand for election to get elected to make the difference you want.
Not when Americans are struggling at this level.. we have been invaded. We need a full force of the American ppl behind IICE

Forum List

Back