Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

It means peacefully confronting foreigners that refuse our norms culture heritage in common language, asking them to respect it. Speak it. Confront him sometimes 20 times a day. Until they do it.. peaceful..
Oh, ok. Well that sure contradicts the headline for the thread. I assumed you actually meant it.

How can you work if that can’t communicate like ppl That grow up with English as first language?
You can communicate. Take your time. Make the effort. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and Switzerland.. where they speak Italian, French and German.

You can communicate. Take your time. Make the effort. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and Switzerland.. where they speak Italian, French and German.
I’m just pointing out the difference before and after this immigration.. it’s pretty Clear it’s hurting Americans across the country

Some
You think public schools are the same in the suburbs compared to inner cities. Don’t say money, my city ppls is 28 thousand dollars lol
Some very accomplished people come out of inner city schools. You can't coast. You have to work hard. You have such a sense of entitlement. My Italian cousin grew up in inner city New Orleans and never had more than 1 pair of shoes. He's a dentist with his own lab for making dentures etc. He's very polished, employs 30 people and has lots of shoes.

Some of us just want the privilege to learn how to communicate in English first .. I wish I grew up in your era and immigration hehe
I speak three languages and enjoy it and I learned them before I ever had a job where I was training people in their language, educate yourself works wonders for people who sit and cry.

Oh, ok. Well that sure contradicts the headline for the thread. I assumed you actually meant it.

I thought this post (from earlier in this thread) was hilarious.
"If the immigrants do get violent we will have something called the ice truck heheheh
We will have plenty of zip ties, and other restraints, Genital restraints, we will hold them until the ice man comes.. and I’m the iceman"

And back in those days if your child didn’t speak English a teacher would no welcome you in to public schools and those kids were home schooled. BUT our laws back in those days only required immigrants that came from countries that were similar to ours..

If the immigrants do get violent we will have something called the ice truck heheheh
We will have plenty of zip ties, and other restraints, Genital restraints, we will hold them until the ice man comes.. and I’m the iceman

I meant to ask, what happens when the iceman comes? What does he do?

Some
Some very accomplished people come out of inner city schools. You can't coast. You have to work hard. You have such a sense of entitlement. My Italian cousin grew up in inner city New Orleans and never had more than 1 pair of shoes. He's a dentist with his own lab for making dentures etc. He's very polished, employs 30 people and has lots of shoes.
We don’t “some “ we want the poor to live a healthy life, urban areas aren’t social experiments we can’t have urban areas separated by tribes. I don’t care if he’s a dentist or is a dishwasher everybody should have the right to the pursuit of happiness. If I have to go to school people that can’t speak English the suburbs has to go to school people that can’t speak English PERIOD!

I speak three languages and enjoy it and I learned them before I ever had a job where I was training people in their language, educate yourself works wonders for people who sit and cry.
Let the poor learn one first. Then we can build up to two or three.. deal?

Narc protection of the poorest American communities .. would you like to donate ?
IICE is not about narcotics. I can't wait until your "buddies" with the zip ties and genital restraints (who work for no one) get their due.

IICE is not about narcotics. I can't wait until your "buddies" with the zip ties and genital restraints (who work for no one) get their due.
Would you like to experience an interrogation?

Forum List

Back