Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

You think public schools are the same in the suburbs compared to inner cities. Don’t say money, my city ppls is 28 thousand dollars lol

Is that a liberty you are denied? Please show where anyone promised the same education regardless of where you live.

One of the schools I attended lost its accreditation just after I left. So I have attended crappy schools. I still learned.

225 people who chose to do illegal drugs of their own free will.
And the other option be in a room full of foreigners who refuse to speak English, hate America, lower our wages, do you want to work all day full of hate?

The same you had .. we went over this .. today’s immigration stunts a part of American youths ability to communicate.

So you claim. But is that a liberty that was taken? I don't think so.

So what liberties did I have that you don't?

And the other option be in a room full of foreigners who refuse to speak English, hate America, lower our wages, do you want to work all day full of hate?
People like you show yer hate of America every damn day

Given your desire to hire deputies to harass people who speak a foreign language, are you surprised that they are angry?

Legal immigrants typically won't work for anything below minimum wage.

I was a safety director. No one liked me. lol Didn't stop me from doing my job.

Is that a liberty you are denied? Please show where anyone promised the same education regardless of where you live.
Omg lol excuse me? The right of all Americans to pursue happiness is a right to all, our education should be no less worse and no better in the public sphere you sick O

Omg lol excuse me? The right of all Americans to pursue happiness is a right to all, our education should be no less worse and no better in the public sphere you sick O

You are guaranteed the right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. No one promised you happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have not lost any liberties I had.

Since the public school system started there have been better and worse schools. Typically, in wealthier areas the schools are better.

How much effort did you put forth in school? Did you study? Work at it?

Given your desire to hire deputies to harass people who speak a foreign language, are you surprised that they are angry?
So that hate because of a program that doesn’t exist? Huh?
Legal immigrants typically won't work for anything below minimum wage.
Every study show immigration since 1965 have lowered wages for poor Americans.

you comparing a job where you had your ass kissed to working with low skilled immigrants who have told me they hate America, they want to blow it up, can’t want to move back to hati?

So that hate because of a program that doesn’t exist? Huh?

Every study show immigration since 1965 have lowered wages for poor Americans.

you comparing a job where you had your ass kissed to working with low skilled immigrants who have told me they hate America, they want to blow it up, can’t want to move back to hati?

Quit whining and either do something to improve your skills and/or education or move to an area without many foreigners.

No one promised you freedom from hearing other languages.

You are guaranteed the right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. No one promised you happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have not lost any liberties I had.

Since the public school system started there have been better and worse schools. Typically, in wealthier areas the schools are better.

How much effort did you put forth in school? Did you study? Work at it?
How can large Americans pursue it if they are so deeply divided by effects of immigration? Asking for the iceman

How can large Americans pursue it if they are so deeply divided by effects of immigration? Asking for the iceman

Tell icecube that he can pursue anything. But he also has to prepare for the pursuit. And some pursuits take time.

Quit whining and either do something to improve your skills and/or education or move to an area without many foreigners.

No one promised you freedom from hearing other languages.
My communication skills were developed young like everyone else.. unfortunately many were around immigrants that stunted Communication skills, no matter what job I have that will always be a issue with millions of us

Forum List

Back