Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

There is speaking English and there is the ability to communicate. If you can’t practice Communication skills you’re going to have a hard time competing with others that have developed their communicating skills. Do you not understand that.. ?

ok work hard.. you sit in a room full of ppl that can’t speak English you get all A’s you ca do math, you can read.. but you can’t communicate.. what do you do?
Grow up and get over being some crackpot enforcer. It takes time for immigrants to learn English. That's why you should read the history of public schools in the US. The origins were to teach English to immigrants so we'd have a literate citizenry who could participate in our system and VOTE

Many advantages of large groups of foreigners working with one or two Americans, which is the case in urban areas. Why can’t these Americans have the same liberty you had?

They do.

But you had 12 years of free public education, and chose to fuck around instead of getting an education.

The fact that you cannot compete with immigrants who have no skills and cannot speak the language is laughable.

Grow up and get over being some crackpot enforcer. It takes time for immigrants to learn English. That's why you should read the history of public schools in the US. The origins were to teach English to immigrants so we'd have a literate citizenry who could participate in our system and VOTE
up till 1965 we only allowed immigrants to come here that were similar to the majority which were white English speaking Americans.
why this policy? Because we used to protect the poorest most vulnerable parts of our communities.
having a cohesive community, A community with commonality that spoke a common language and had a common culture is how immigration should always be.
The results in public school since 1965 has been absolutely disastrous in areas where first generation hatians first generations Latinos move to..

Your hate for these poor Americans will be exposed soon as folks speak out.

They do.

But you had 12 years of free public education, and chose to fuck around instead of getting an education.

The fact that you cannot compete with immigrants who have no skills and cannot speak the language is laughable.
I know ppl that that were honor roll student every single year of high school, they can’t work. Why? Because when you leave school you’re Competing with people like you that grew up in areas where you had commonality a common culture a common language if you believe in liberty you should be asking that poor Americans get the same liberty as you did

up till 1965 we only allowed immigrants to come here that were similar to the majority which were white English speaking Americans.
why this policy? Because we used to protect the poorest most vulnerable parts of our communities.
having a cohesive community, A community with commonality that spoke a common language and had a common culture is how immigration should always be.
The results in public school since 1965 has been absolutely disastrous in areas where first generation hatians first generations Latinos move to..

Oh bull. Try lifting the other guy up with your attitude then you can live anywhere in the world.

Oh bull. Try lifting the other guy up with your attitude then you can live anywhere in the world.
The most multicultural areas are areas where people don’t speak a common language they are all high in crime in Americans are struggling amazing areas African-Americans are committing high crimes they are dying at a high rate whites are Dying from fentanyl overdoses. The cities are now occupied with businesses from the outside they have to import kids from the suburbs and other countries to work these jobs most of the cops are not from the city most of the firefighters on from the city. These cities have been destroyed in the only way to fix it is to fix Immigration starting 40 years ago and removing folks that can’t assimilate

I have no hate for poor Americans. I have been one of them. The difference is that I did not blame anyone else.

I know ppl that that were honor roll student every single year of high school, they can’t work. Why? Because when you leave school you’re Competing with people like you that grew up in areas where you had commonality a common culture a common language if you believe in liberty you should be asking that poor Americans get the same liberty as you did
Honor roll every year of school and they can't get a scholarship to a college or vocational school?

I don't believe that for an instant.

I have no hate for poor Americans. I have been one of them. The difference is that I did not blame anyone else.
Differences as you had zero first generation hatians in your school and probably had zero first generation Latinos in the school or any significant amount of them. Why can’t we get the same liberty?

Honor roll every year of school and they can't get a scholarship to a college or vocational school?

I don't believe that for an instant.
These schools don’t talk about life after high school lol They had to use all the resources to take care of bilingual students students that can’t speak English

Differences as you had zero first generation hatians in your school and probably had zero first generation Latinos in the school or any significant amount of them. Why can’t we get the same liberty?

You have the same liberty. The surroundings may be different, but the liberties are the same.

You have the same liberty. The surroundings may be different, but the liberties are the same.
They aren’t the same. You grew up with effects of previous administrations that protected our sovereignty our language our poor people. Why can’t we get the same policies?

The most multicultural areas are areas where people don’t speak a common language they are all high in crime in Americans are struggling amazing areas African-Americans are committing high crimes they are dying at a high rate whites are Dying from fentanyl overdoses. The cities are now occupied with businesses from the outside they have to import kids from the suburbs and other countries to work these jobs most of the cops are not from the city most of the firefighters on from the city. These cities have been destroyed in the only way to fix it is to fix Immigration starting 40 years ago and removing folks that can’t assimilate
Your experience is very limited. I was lucky to have a fine education and I had to move to find rewarding work. I wasn't.competing for a leaf blower job. Unless you are native American your family were immigrants. It takes work. BTW cities haven't been " destroyed".

Here's the ironic thing. You are the one who destroyed your heritage, and you don't even realize it.

You see, after FDR, government took the side of the working class over the investor class, and that's why you got the "heritage" you are pining for. Dad had a nice union job, mom could stay home with the kids or work part time.

Then Republicans decided that the Rich just didn't have enough dressage horses and mansions, so they kind of worked to undo all of that.

And they got you to blame people of color for what they did to you. Brilliant.

You have vaginas for ears......because what's between them is fucked

Your experience is very limited. I was lucky to have a fine education and I had to move to find rewarding work. I wasn't.competing for a leaf blower job. Unless you are native American your family were immigrants. It takes work. BTW cities haven't been " destroyed".
I’m not Native American? Ohh lol
I just want the same liberties you have
0CED63C7-0421-4263-81EE-F17AE7104544.jpeg

They aren’t the same. You grew up with effects of previous administrations that protected our sovereignty our language our poor people. Why can’t we get the same policies?

Protecting our sovereignty is great. We still do that.

Protecting you from having to hear another language spoken is ridiculous.

No they didn't. That's your fantasy. People had to work hard.

I’m not Native American? Ohh lol
I just want the same liberties you have

You have the same liberties. And so do employers. They hire the best candidate for the job. If you have no job skills, you have little to offer.

You have the same liberties. And so do employers. They hire the best candidate for the job. If you have no job skills, you have little to offer.

Wrong!

Like the President...the person who fits the narrative or agenda is hired. Which is why America is screwed.
The incompetence I see employed at City offices is absurd when good, qualified candidates were available.

Forum List

Back