Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Lol 😂😂😂. I love walls. Any border wall is a waste of time and money. Expand E Verify, require sponsors and fine employers. Other countries have done this successfully.
Na they don’t work. We need to deputy my citizens to verbally assault Latino‘s and Afro immigrants. When they don’t display Wanting to be in America

Your original culture.
Some Latinos get it
6B415ACF-624E-476E-8D94-851428764AE2.jpeg

Na they don’t work. We need to deputy my citizens to verbally assault Latino‘s and Afro immigrants. When they don’t display Wanting to be in America
Speak English. What is "deputy my citizens"?

Did immigration change? Demographics Change? Language spoken change? Culture change? Asking for the iceman

You said "Things that have proven that no matter how many opportunities you have certain policies prevent you from taking them".

What specific policies prevent you from taking advantage of those opportunities?

L
You said "Things that have proven that no matter how many opportunities you have certain policies prevent you from taking them".

What specific policies prevent you from taking advantage of those opportunities?
Lack of education and lack of work ethic.

The inability to communicate, iMMIGRATION has
Stunted communication skills.
so the opportunities are going to kids that grew up in the suburbs, not the sometimes millions of kids in large cities. It’s sad. You want that to continue?

My house has walls to keep out bad weather, lunatics and thieves. We ought not pay any attention to racist foreign trolls like this “IamZ” character. Our “culture” and this board allow for free speech — a great thing for sure. But there’s no need to “debate” with this obvious Putin troll, who hates everything decent about American society. He is scum.

My house has walls to keep out bad weather, lunatics and thieves. We ought not pay any attention to racist foreign trolls like this “IamZ” character. Our “culture” and this board allow for free speech — a great thing for sure. But there’s no need to “debate” with this obvious Putin troll, who hates everything decent about American society. He is scum.
Tom Paine wants to shut down ideas, speech? Lol well when did Tom become a Communist troll? 🤡🤡

The inability to communicate, iMMIGRATION has
Stunted communication skills.
so the opportunities are going to kids that grew up in the suburbs, not the sometimes millions of kids in large cities. It’s sad. You want that to continue?

So no specific policies then?

Can the urban kids not get scholarships? Can they not get in trade schools? Both of those are mostly english-speaking, so they have an advantage.

So no specific policies then?

Can the urban kids not get scholarships? Can they not get in trade schools? Both of those are mostly english-speaking, so they have an advantage.
Then what? Compete with Latinos that have better Communication skills? Hatians? Whites from white communities?

Then what? Compete with Latinos that have better Communication skills? Hatians? Whites from white communities?

Then get a job. Being a native speaker of english they will have an advantage. With a decent job they can more out of the ghetto.

There is the same societal pressure there always was. People come to this country for a variety of reasons. Success here depends, largely, on being able to communicate. The youth always get there first.
Now even the youth doesn't need to bother with assimilating. At least in California. We have moved from assimilating to accommodation of different languages.

Then get a job. Being a native speaker of english they will have an advantage. With a decent job they can more out of the ghetto.
That too has gone by the wayside. The pressure is to make the most menial jobs well paid with sufficient government subsidies.

Forum List

Back