Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

The kids used to ass8milate because they had to. There is no longer any societal pressure to assimilate.

There is the same societal pressure there always was. People come to this country for a variety of reasons. Success here depends, largely, on being able to communicate. The youth always get there first.

There is the same societal pressure there always was. People come to this country for a variety of reasons. Success here depends, largely, on being able to communicate. The youth always get there first.
I live in urban areas where first generation refugees come to live. There is absolutely no pressure anymore, there is nothing but catering and telling newcomers that their distinct diversity in language and culture is important to America.. while poor Americans who only speak English (white, Latin, black) struggle for what culture to accept, what identity are they?

I live in urban areas where first generation refugees come to live. There is absolutely no pressure anymore, there is nothing but catering and telling newcomers that their distinct diversity in language and culture is important to America.. while poor Americans who only speak English (white, Latin, black) struggle for what culture to accept, what identity are they?

And those poor Americans speak (and hopefully read/write) the predominant language used by the IRS, the DMV, most gov't branches, the US military, most colleges and trade schools, most medical facilities, job fairs, and many other places that they need or may use.

And they are still whatever culture they were before. However, if these poor Americans CHOOSE to try and fit into another culture, it is not for you to say they cannot.

And those poor Americans speak (and hopefully read/write) the predominant language used by the IRS, the DMV, most gov't branches, the US military, most colleges and trade schools, most medical facilities, job fairs, and many other places that they need or may use.

And they are still whatever culture they were before. However, if these poor Americans CHOOSE to try and fit into another culture, it is not for you to say they cannot.
But it’s obvious that multi cultural areas are all high in crime. Why in the world would you want to expand that. I as a citizen that actually loves America wants to see the poor prosper. I don’t care what country you come from.
when we have the tools that works we should be implementing them. Like we used to.
You’re now aware.. I hope you change your tune now. Thanks Iceman

But it’s obvious that multi cultural areas are all high in crime. Why in the world would you want to expand that. I as a citizen that actually loves America wants to see the poor prosper. I don’t care what country you come from.
when we have the tools that works we should be implementing them. Like we used to.
You’re now aware.. I hope you change your tune now. Thanks Iceman

My views and opinions are based on my decades of life and experiences. I doubt they will change based on a single (or few) posters on a free message board.

My views and opinions are based on my decades of life and experiences. I doubt they will change based on a single (or few) posters on a free message board.
Ok what’s the difference in black neighborhoods in Chicago in 1960 compared to today?

There are more opportunities for young blacks today than in 1960.
What else has changed? Things that have proven that no matter how many opportunities you have certain policies prevent you from taking them.

What else has changed? Things that have proven that no matter how many opportunities you have certain policies prevent you from taking them.

The Civil Rights movement made for more opportunities.

What specific policies are preventing someone taking advantage of opportunities?

The Civil Rights movement made for more opportunities.

What specific policies are preventing someone taking advantage of opportunities?
Did immigration change? Demographics Change? Language spoken change? Culture change? Asking for the iceman

No I’m for protection out borders and taking out Latin invaders
The problem of the border is easily solved with out an expensive vanity wall. Is your idea of culture bad manners, ignorance and violence?

The problem of the border is easily solved with out an expensive vanity wall. Is your idea of culture bad manners, ignorance and violence?
Does your house have walls? Why?

Does your house have walls? Why?
Lol 😂😂😂. I love walls. Any border wall is a waste of time and money. Expand E Verify, require sponsors and fine employers. Other countries have done this successfully.

Forum List

Back